Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Luke raped Laura and she forgave/married him yet she cant forgive Kevin???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Luke raped Laura and she forgave/married him yet she cant forgive Kevin???

He tried to help his twin brother. It was honorable imo. Laura is such a hypocrite this time around. She is mayor due to the brat fixing the election, she recently held a gun to Valentine, yet she cant get past Kevin's slight blunder?

She also was forgiving of Nik having Hayden shot in the head, so...

But in this case with Kevin, she has only had an hour or two to process it. Give her a little time

Comment

Laura didn’t forgive Luke overnight and there’s no reason for her to forgive Kevin overnight. People are dead. Her daughter was almost killed. That’s no “slight blunder.”

Let Kev sleep alone tonight. He’s earned his place in the doghouse.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Laura's daughter being almost stabbed to death is one of the little "rough patches" that Laura is trying to deal with. Give her a MINUTE. Kevin LOVES Laura and will wait as long as it takes to win her trust back. That's what REAL LOVE looks like.

• clamcat
        clamcat commented
        Editing a comment
        Willingness to work through marital rough patches works both ways. If Kevin runs to Lucy’s bed it will be because he wasn’t willing to do the work to win his wife back. He’s been in a straight jacket? Kiki’s been in a coffin.

• ghfan55
        ghfan55 commented
        Editing a comment
        And if Kevin had just went to Robert or Anna with the information that Ryan was alive, 3 people would still be alive. That did not have to happen.

Three people lost their lives, because of Kevin's bad choice.

It appears Luke could never trust her to tell her his secrets as he traveled about the world doing God knows what. Maybe she wants more honesty and inclusion in this marriage.

Last edited by Adriane; March 14th, 2019, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• JonSnow
        JonSnow commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course this "Luke kept secrets" was all about the reconning of Luke's character per Tony Geary's instruction. That's not who Luke and Laura were or became. Luke or rather the non-Gearyized Luke was all about truth with Laura. He never pushed her or lied to her. Ever. That's what still hurts about what happened with Geary's hatred of all things Laura/Genie. Luke's one and only love was his Angel, Laura. He loved his family and everything about it. It was Michelle Val Jean and ultimately Geary himself who changed it all.

• Ribbonette
        Ribbonette commented
        Editing a comment
        "Of course this "Luke kept secrets" was all about the reconning of Luke's character per Tony Geary's instruction. That's not who Luke and Laura were or became. Luke or rather the non-Gearyized Luke was all about truth with Laura. He never pushed her or lied to her. Ever. That's what still hurts about what happened with Geary's hatred of all things Laura/Genie. Luke's one and only love was his Angel, Laura. He loved his family and everything about it. It was Michelle Val Jean and ultimately Geary himself who changed it all."

Love this.

GEEZ - can we give her more than A DAY to PROCESS everything????? Her DAUGHTER very nearly died - and another young woman lost her life. Laura is STRUGGLING right now to sort out her feelings between sheer joy - at having Kevin back - and the darkness of how his LIE has affected everything around her.

Comment

• FLPeaches
        FLPeaches commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with your post...

• momq325
        momq325 commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too .... second.

• Ribbonette
        Ribbonette commented
        Editing a comment
        Spot on! We all know they will be the Steve and Audrey of this generation.

Their reconciliation should not take a blip in time. TPTB dragged out this storyline for months, a little longer won’t be anything out of the ordinary. He will have to do a lot of explaining and forgiveness.

Comment

I think she'll forgive Kevin. She just needs time to process this. Also, Kevin owes apologies not just to Laura, but to Ava, Franco, and frankly all of Port Charles. They'll be a bit mad at him for a while, but eventually he will be forgiven. He'll just have to build his trust back with everyone.

Comment

• AMHardulak
          AMHardulak commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with you. It has to be difficult for Laura, knowing that Kevin could have prevented the deaths of innocent people.
          (Re: Laura having forgiven Luke . . . she was still a teenager!! Hopefully, people grow, and change over decades).

I think Laura will forgive him

What's most important, though, is what Sonny, Carly, Sam, and Jason think of Kevin. And how much TPTB will shoehorn these character into Laura and Kevin's story going forward

Comment

• victorialord
          victorialord commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep! So true, that's all that matters

Good Lord people are older than they were 30 some odd years ago

Comment

Laura was not the brightest of people back then and it also took her a very long time to forgive him. She obviously, has grown a lot since then.

Comment

• Fabfan
            Fabfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Laura also felt guilty that she had been complicit in the events that took hold that night. The story was the story. More recently, Kevin's actions resulted in three people getting killed and her own daughter barely escaping death.

I hate when both the audience and the writers expect the women to forgive the men so quickly. Laura (and Liz, for that matter) has every right to be upset, regardless of past mistakes.

Comment

I hope she goes thru with the divorce. Kevin is the reason Ryan murdered people and almost her daughter. He also kept lying to her for months. Disgusting. I think Lucy
            will be knocking at Doc's door and that will be the end Hope Laura is more intelligent than she was years ago.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Ryan is the reason Ryan killed people. Kevin keeping Ryan a secret led to them not realizing the truth sooner which could have saved Kiki's life.

• GHKissOff
              GHKissOff commented
              Editing a comment
              Kevin only knew for less than four months before that switch was made, he had Ryan locked up in a hospital for the criminally insane, not his fault Ferncliff was a totally inept place that should be closed down. To me again the main mistake he made was not at least notifying Jordan that his brother was alive.

• heddalee
              heddalee commented
              Editing a comment
              Keeping him at Ferncliff was a bad idea to begin with. It kept Ryan near his previous obsession, did Kevin really have reason to think Ryan was "over it"? He basically dangled her in front of Ryan - of course he was going to try to get out, and of course he's no dummy when it comes to 'getting his way.'

Wow. Give her a couple of days at least. She just found out.

Comment

I agree it should not be INSTANT> I hope she does. She is older now and more mature. I always hated the fall in love with the rapist. I think that quick forgivnes was also a sign of immaturity (not that I don't believe in forgiving ) But to me it showed little self value that she could get over that so easily. a woman shouldn't be that quick to believe it was because he LOooOved her or that He knew best.

It isn't just his arrogant, dangerous actions, he put himself above others and wasn't honest
              Last edited by OLTL'69; March 15th, 2019, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlenekean View Post
                He tried to help his twin brother. It was honorable imo. Laura is such a hypocrite this time around. She is mayor due to the brat fixing the election, she recently held a gun to Valentine, yet she cant get past Kevin's slight blunder?
                i agree , she is a hypocrite since she has commited her share of murders; held guns on people , threatened lives. is she more mature now - i’m not seeing it. but at least she didn’t whack kevin with a metal pipe

Comment

• lukeslove
                  lukeslove commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good Lord-- Hypocirtie. People throw that word around on every character on the show. This show is about people with flaws and plenty of them. 30 years ago when Laura was 18 she may have used poor judgement and hitting Valentine would be a great thing to do. He is a murderer and killed her son and is scamming Nina with a fake daughter. Can we give Laura 5 minutes before people start attacking her. Such hostility over a fictional character.

• ernni
                  ernni commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lukeslove, Laura is a huge hypocrite in many ways over things that have happened within the last few years. She very much deserves the title. However, I agree that she is entitled to take the time to process everything that has just happened with Kevin/Ryan.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X