X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • micsoaps
    Recurring Poster
    • Dec 2014

Franco is not a fav of mine, usually find him annoying, but he has found a heart of late. Yesterday I felt sorry (too weird in respects of him) for Franco in court. So now with this spoiler Drew will mow down Jordan, the ONLY other person that knows the Franco plan...and Franco will rot in Ferncliff? Oy vey!

Comment

• samson2
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by soleloverr21 View Post
      Drew goes blind and mows down Jordan

Ryan confronts an unsuspecting Franco at Ferncliff

Lulu interviews Franco

Shiloh takes Sam up to a tower at Beechers corner. Jason follows, goes blind as he’s following them up the stairs and Falls down the stairs

Thanks for posting! That’s awful there going blind now, and Jason falls so will Sam and Shilo find him hurt and blind!How will they explain that to Shilo.

Comment

• katiz1114
        Executive Poster
        • Jul 2006

Why the heck is everyone going blind. This is stupid.

Comment

• natty3
          Executive Poster
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by AnnB627 View Post
          In my experience, LOTS of people drive blind.

Also, why do you think that drive up ATM machines have Braille on the push buttons?

Sorry....I couldn't resist!!
          I just cant stop cracking up picturing drew go blind and still casually start up the car lmfao.

Comment

• natty3
            Executive Poster
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by AngelOfSoap View Post
            Why would Lulu interview Franco believing he tried to kill her?
            Omg scooby doo lulu . I can picture her there with her big crayon and pad and being all serious asking " I want ur side of the story why u tried to kill me " lulu this version is so dumb and annoying her hair even bothers me

Comment

• LeslieC
              Board Regular
              • May 2017

I don't mind the blind story line but what I do mind is them tying it into the murder storyline. Jordan's whole plan is literally the stupidest and for the only person who knows about the plan besides Franco to be in a coma is really crappy. Only a few people will believe him when he tells them about it and they won't be in a position to let him off. I hope Lulu remembers sooner rather than later and maybe talking to Franco will do it.

Comment

• victorialord
                Executive Poster
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by AnnB627 View Post
                In my experience, LOTS of people drive blind.

Also, why do you think that drive up ATM machines have Braille on the push buttons?

Sorry....I couldn't resist!!
                OMG you made me laugh out loud!

He will go blind while driving, like Ryan went blind while killing......

Also, JASON - Monica. As much as I've also waited for the right hit to the brain to make him a Q again, I'm hoping JORDAN'S BRAIN gains some clarity after this accident.

Last edited by victorialord; February 22, 2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• elj2014b
                  Board Regular
                  • Nov 2014

Seriously??? Are these for real? Unbelievable.

Comment

• Bella Scorpio
                    Contract Poster
                    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by elj2014b View Post
                    Seriously??? Are these for real? Unbelievable.
                    The writing has taken a horrible turn the past few months with these stories. There have been times in the past where I stopped watching because I was bored, or didn't like some of the writing. But this is the first time in a very, very long time that I can't even stand to watch this show, it's just awful.

Comment

• natty3
                      Executive Poster
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Bella Scorpio View Post

The writing has taken a horrible turn the past few months with these stories. There have been times in the past where I stopped watching because I was bored, or didn't like some of the writing. But this is the first time in a very, very long time that I can't even stand to watch this show, it's just awful.
                      Yeah , I stopped watching in 2013 I think in 2016 I checked on gh and it had a very different feel to me that was so different it seems so much lower budget and just ridiculous Jake alive and drew was jason I was like wierd no thanks I mean guza had a definitive stamp snd that stamp is gone gone when I looked in 2016. I came back when i heard steve was coming back was curious to see how that would play two jasons it started off good the jason sonny scenes were great. Him crashing through the skylight to and everyone being like was that him ??? It slowed to a halt right when sam was in the hospital and jason beat up franco after that I was s veen terrible I see fv all over this .
                      I watched fv and rc at oltl and the show always had a campiness and out of this world quality like characters going to heaven and hell underground cities like eterna time travel . So they fit well at oltl and ratings were better than all abc soaps which made abc look like crap bc they axed oltl while gh had lower ratings snd was always over budget also oltl was always under budget .
                      so I just dont think fv and rc's style would fit the gritty darker mob gh.
                      with rc gone I think it's actually worse I mean rc was bad but I think now it's like helter skelter for fv without his long time HR.
                      gh needs guza back or something bc At least stories had a structure and arcs and werent horrible and ridiculous

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X