X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quinoa
    Contract Poster
    • Feb 2012

So, if Chase and Willow are together now, who’s left for Michael?

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2008

Hayden isn't a factor yet because Finn doesn't know what Hayden meant when she stated they have "unfinished business." Once she shows up with the baby, we'll see how much Finn is in love with Anna.

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        The longer she stays away (and she isn't currently a character on the show, so it will be a looong time) the harder if will be for her to explain why she kept this child(assuming it survived) away from his or her father. He'd likely love his child, but not necessarily the one who denied him said child. JMO

• Shellyinphx
        Shellyinphx commented
        Editing a comment
        Hayden isn't a factor because her name isn't in any credible spoilers. As of now, she isn't a character on the show
    • SAMLEXIS FAN
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2008

Based on Finn's reaction to Hayden's letter & text, he still has deep feelings for her. But he's scared to face his feelings for her; he doesn't want to hurt Anna so he's basically settling for Anna trying to convince himself he moved on. If Finn didn't care about Hayden, we would have seen him tear up the letter & delete the text she sent him about making the biggest mistake of letting him go.

Comment

• RumbaPassion
        RumbaPassion commented
        Editing a comment
        Only a woman who has blackmailed and bullied him

• Shellyinphx
        Shellyinphx commented
        Editing a comment
        He seems to have not only gotten over that but has embraced her life. And for me I guess letting him mourn a baby that isn't dead seems the harshest especially since she claimed to love him

• shoresense
        shoresense commented
        Editing a comment
        Finn is no longer in love with Hayden. He is crazy in love with Anna. And I couldn’t be happier. Hayden was a lying annoying character. And Anna is smart funny beautiful and classy. Upgrade for Finn.
    • samson2
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by bell72 View Post
      I love ❤️ that Promo! It looks very entertaining even though there old clips!
      Thanks Bell

Comment

• houstonian
        Soap Addict
        • Aug 2005

Love JaSam, that belly kiss...sigh....loved the clip and really like all of the couples except Julian and Kim. Thanks for posting Bell!

Comment

• MCBAMFAN
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2012

all the romance for valentine's day looks good. my fave's of course are sonny/carly, finn/anna and of course jason and sam.
          valentine looks pretty hot near the fireplace in his pic!

thank you for the previews, something for all of us to look forward to!

Comment

• DylanIsMine
            Senior Board Member
            • Apr 2013

I'm looking forward to more jasam.

Comment

• Jackaled
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Nov 2007

Maybe the pregnant one is Kim and Julian
              and that would throw a wrench in the whole
              triangle with Alexis.

Comment

• CryIdareya
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Jackaled View Post
                triangle with Alexis.
                Omg. That would be good. I love Julian ,but Alexis needs to move on from him romantically. Though I do love their chemistry. I just want them to be good friends . The down side would be Julian having to deal with Kim more than I care for.

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
                  • Jul 2015

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
                  Based on Finn's reaction to Hayden's letter & text, he still has deep feelings for her. But he's scared to face his feelings for her; he doesn't want to hurt Anna so he's basically settling for Anna trying to convince himself he moved on. If Finn didn't care about Hayden, we would have seen him tear up the letter & delete the text she sent him about making the biggest mistake of letting him go.
                  I still think TPTB were very rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful to HayFinn fans by even bringing up Hayden's name, if nothing was going to come of it,

The storyline isn't that Finn has deep feelings for Hayden but is just settling for Anna, imo;

If Finn's feelings for Hayden were actually deep, he'd have responded to Hayden's words about letting him go being a mistake;

But, instead of reaching out to Hayden, Finn ignored Hayden, which imo, is not a sign of deep feelings.

That said, I do agree TPTB may still be trying to leave the Hayden-Finn door open (by mentioning Hayden by name and by Finn's reaction of not deleting or throwing away).

Factoring in that FV changes storylines in the middle of filming, and the writers' words about how they just figure out the storylines as they write them,

Imo, the audience has given far more thought and attention to this storyline than either FV or the writers have (given thought and attention).

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by want2stayGHfan View Post

I still think TPTB were very rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful to HayFinn fans by even bringing up Hayden's name, if nothing was going to come of it,

The storyline isn't that Finn has deep feelings for Hayden but is just settling for Anna, imo;

If Finn's feelings for Hayden were actually deep, he'd have responded to Hayden's words about letting him go being a mistake;

But, instead of reaching out to Hayden, Finn ignored Hayden, which imo, is not a sign of deep feelings.

That said, I do agree TPTB may still be trying to leave the Hayden-Finn door open (by mentioning Hayden by name and by Finn's reaction of not deleting or throwing away).

Factoring in that FV changes storylines in the middle of filming, and the writers' words about how they just figure out the storylines as they write them,

Imo, the audience has given far more thought and attention to this storyline than either FV or the writers have (given thought and attention).

I'm still thinking something will come out of the Hayden mentions. At this time, Finn & Anna are distracted with the virus & Cabot. After this is over & done with, we'll see what their next distraction will be. Of course, they left Hayden's departure as a cliffhanger when they zoomed in on her pregnant belly.

It's my opinion Finn is just settling for Anna because he's too afraid to face his feelings for Hayden. And, of course, he doesn't want to hurt Anna. So he has buried his feelings for Hayden thinking there's no "unfinished business" between them. But the audience knows differently.

If they're not ready to bring Hayden back yet, then of course Finn will put the Hayden letter & text aside & carry on with Anna. Maybe they want to build up Finn & Anna some more before they drop the huge angst on them.

Maybe they want to keep Hayden fresh in the audience's minds so they don't forget about her.

As far as FV & the writers go & taking into account the overall show & how it is right now, I think they all need to be replaced.

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
                      • Jul 2015

I'm still thinking something will come out of the Hayden mentions.
                      I hope you're right because imo, it would be just wrong for TPTB to have left the Finn-Hayden and baby storyline hanging in the first place,

And, imo, it would be even more wrong to have mentioned Hayden again recently, and then have that turn out to be a dead end.

As far as FV & the writers go & taking into account the overall show & how it is right now, I think they all need to be replaced.
                      I completely agree with this!!!

Comment

• bell72
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by Jackaled View Post
                        triangle with Alexis.
                        I'm fairly certain that it is Carly.

Comment

• CryIdareya
                          • Dec 2004

wow....lol....I'm actually shocked. Why would they do this.

Comment

• jennylee08
                            Lurking in the Shadows
                            • Feb 2019

really Carly? i wonder if Laura is pregnant because i would never guess her and sonny would have another baby, but then again they do need some joy in there life after with morgan and mike

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X