Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=alurkerforever;n2118552]If it's Liz then she would have had 4 children with different fathers.
    This might be some kind of record for Port Chuckles.[/QUOTE

Comment

• lukeslove
      lukeslove commented
      Editing a comment
      My Lizzie girl gets around. Lol

After the scene where Aiden said he wanted a baby brother or sister i think it's friz.

Comment

@lukeslove

I think the record is still held by Sonny to be honest. Sonny has FIVE biological children by five different woman (Dante w/Olivia, Kristina w/Alexis, Morgan w/Carly, Lila w/Sam and Avery w/Ava). Adding Michael makes him have SIX children altogether. He has gotten SEVEN women pregnant and had some pregnancies went to term, would have had EIGHT biological children plus Michael for NINE children altogether. This includes his miscarried sons with Carly and Claudia as well as the clink boom baby.

Comment

There is an actual rumor out there that it's going to be Carly! This has to just a rumor right? Please say it will only turn out to be a rumor....

Comment

Yes. Someone on a different site that has been known to provide correct information about the show before said they heard it's Carly who is pregnant. I personally hope that they are wrong, but if you read Carly's other spoilers they could be interpreted in ways that support such a thing. We'll see.

Comment

• falicee53
            falicee53 commented
            Editing a comment
            I read that too, and the source on there is pretty good. I am bummed.

I hope it's anybody but Nina. I don't like Valentin and I'm hoping they end this couple soon.

Comment

• shellyinphx
            shellyinphx commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too. She deserves better

I hope it is Nina. She deserves a child of her own that she gets to raise. Would love for it to be Carly so she can have something to turn her focus away from other people's business and maybe stop her from Lording over Avery in order to continuing taunting Ava. Maybe even get to watch Jason hold her pee stick again. But if I were to get a choice I would choose Liz and that she gets a little girl. They didn't just happen to mention a baby for nothing.
          Last edited by 1sbkmcfan; February 11th, 2019, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I think it may be Liz since TPTB just gave us that scene of Franco at the ice skating park suggesting having their own child.

However, there is also Joss...I wouldn't rule out TPTB ending Oscar's run on the show with her finding out she's pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Haze View Post
              There is an actual rumor out there that it's going to be Carly! This has to just a rumor right? Please say it will only turn out to be a rumor....
              Isn't Carly pushing 50 by now?

She'd be giving birth to her grandchild.

Comment

• McShirls
                McShirls commented
                Editing a comment
                Carly the character is the same age as nina, although Nina's portrayer is around 5 years older. At least Carly hasn't been told by multue doctors that she has gone through menopause. I'm still hoping it's Jordan who is pregnant so we can have a child born in wedlock for a change.

It will be Olivia and Ned. Rumor or vague spoiler is they have something to celebrate.

Comment

Maybe Maxie - thinking through the female characters most are "too old" or too young - not many in the average baby bearing age right now !! Jordan? Lulu? Who is in their 20's, early 30's ??

Comment

Originally posted by lukeslove View Post
                  I think it's Liz who is pregnant. Nina has been thru menopause and told she can't get pregnant. Isn't Nina in her 50s. I don't want her pregnant with that lying Valentine.
                  I thought they lingered on Liz' belly the other day...I think its her...but don't think Franco needs to reproduce....

Comment

[QUOTE=lukeslove;n2118565]
                    Originally posted by alurkerforever View Post
                    If it's Liz then she would have had 4 children with different fathers.
                    This might be some kind of record for Port Chuckles.[/QUOTE
                    Right now she is tied with Carly and Alexis with three kids and three fathers. Someone needs to break the tie

Comment

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
                      This topic has come up before and I suggested Jordan being pregnant.
                      As long as she dies giving birth. Jordan is a snake. She cheated on her husband with his best friend and then married his brother. Stella is spot on about Jordan. She is trash and Curtis and PJ would be better off without her.

Comment

• McShirls
                        McShirls commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'd bet Curtis, TJ and even Stella would disagree with you. As do I . JMO

• MorganFamValues
                        MorganFamValues commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Who on soaps hasn't exhibited similar behavior? How about Liz sleeping with Nicholas while engaged to Lucky?

• faceless
                        faceless commented
                        Editing a comment
                        as long as Sonny dies first, i'm ok with this.

Originally posted by Purple Haze View Post
                      You'll just have to watch and see.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X