X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stormy5
    Contract Poster
    • Jul 2006

Joss is such a mini Carly, I thoroughly enjoyed Julian telling her off. One Carly is bad enough, 2 is unbearable.

Comment

• MYA
      Board Regular
      • Jan 2014

I like Julian, but he should have told Joss no from the beginning and told her parents. Carly would have stopped Joss from interacting with Julian. Now what happens when the truth comes out about Julian knowing the truth about his non grandchild? Is it going to be as enjoyable watching adults tear into him as it is watching him go after a teenager?

Comment

• wizkids32
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Oct 2015

Yeah she just wants Oscar to be OK and she thinks he can when his parents are together

Comment

• ShellMC
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Mar 2004

I do like Joss, but have to agree with Julian. She wanted to act like an adult and mouth off, he treated and responded to her like one lol.

My mom would have popped me in the mouth had I spoken to an adult like that when I was a kid, even if they deserved it or not. Carly will probably think it’s cute and agree with her.

Comment

• debbie58
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2005

With any luck maybe Ryan can kill Joss wouldn't be a big loss, she turns my stomach needs a good kick in the ass. Hate her always did. Ryan can kill Joss we don't need her, GO AWAY

Comment

• Friz4ever
              Senior Board Member
              • Apr 2018

This is why I dont want cam to get with joss. Friz doesn't need Carly/joss crap.

Comment

• lightdark
                Contract Poster
                • Mar 2004

About time someone put the brat in her place.

Comment

• samson2
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
                  Wow, the big man told off a 15 year old teenage girl! What's next.. Nanananapoopoo?
                  I agree it was very immature for Julian to o that. Joss had good intentions,and she didn’t force him to do anything.

Comment

• stopthefall
                    Soap Addict
                    • Jan 2008

Saying nothing to a spoiled brat only encourages that behavior to continue. She deserved every word Julian said to her. Like Carly though it will go in one ear and out the other.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                      OLTL'69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She does need to learn that just because she thinks she has good intentions does't give her the right to run other people's lives. ALL busybodies think that they are doing it for the good.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X