• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maggiebh
    Scriptwriter
    • Aug 2015

Lulu's driver's license

Did Ryan find Lulu's drivers license on the floor? If yes, where the heck is he going to hide it now??? Will Ava be a "mule" again, unwittingly carrying it off somewhere like his shoes?
  • McShirls
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2017

He sent Ava out for herbal tea, after asking where his jacket was located. He worked his way to the jacket, but dropped the license. He found it just as she returned. I'm not sure where he will hide it now.

Comment

• bopeonarope
      Board Regular
      • Sep 2018

The police know it’s missing, and right now it has his fingerprints all over it. And they would return a match to Ryan, not Kevin.

Comment

• PinkDiamond
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Apr 2007

We can on hope that they can figure it out...but this is the PCPD...so they don't have a very good track record of getting it right...so I wouldn't hold my breath...lol.

Comment

• LisaBowman
          Board Regular
          • Jul 2016

I watched it three times and it never showed where he put the license once he found it on the floor. When he was on the floor it was in his hand and when he stood up it was not in his hand therefore he must have put it under the mattress or under the bed and when she leaves he'll hide it somewhere else.

Comment

• J_Sam
            Senior Board Member
            • Nov 2015

He is sitting on it... by his hand... when he sat down he slid it under his gown...
            Now He'll probably will have to eat it or.... do the up the where the sun don't shine... ewwwwwwwww..or some how try to flush it down the toilet...

Comment

• McShirls
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm sure he'd like to keep it, hoping he'll finish the job when his sight returns. I'm surprised he's not trying to find his office... Blindly walking through the halls....

• montauk.way
              montauk.way commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, he can put it in his office, in the box featuring Franco's prints!

• Wild Horses
              Wild Horses commented
              Editing a comment
              Seeing as he can't see who knows where he will put it but most likely will feel around the room for a place to hide it, under the mattress maybe? I don't know if hospitals flip them often or at all. But yes it is in his hand stuck under his little hospital johnny.
          • wfreshie2130
            Executive Poster
            • Aug 2016

after he got hit with the blindness he must have left fingerprints in lulus office....her office was checked..right?? even if we didn't see it....the prints would come back as ryan...of course ryan would continue pretending to be kevin...saying oh my god my brother ryan is still alive and commiting these crimes!!!! I pity ryan when ava finds out and get him in her sights!!

Comment

• McShirls
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              He had on gloves.
          • Q777S
            Soap Addict
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by J_Sam View Post
            He is sitting on it... by his hand... when he sat down he slid it under his gown...
            Now He'll probably will have to eat it or.... do the up the where the sun don't shine... ewwwwwwwww..or some how try to flush it down the toilet...
            lol
            exactly - where the sun dont shine

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X