Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SoapCentral "Scoop" for the week of January 14th, 2019

http://www.soapcentral.com/gh/conten...019/190114.php

So who do you think Ryan's next victim will be?

Comment

• samson2
      samson2 commented
      Editing a comment
      My question exactly?

Sadly I think Ryan's next victim might be Lucy....I think she knows " Doc" better then even Laura...and will start figuring out that "Kevin" is NOT Kevin...because he is actually Ryan...and before she can sound the alarm...he will get rid of her

Comment

I thought so ....possibly Lucy but she’s in spoilers ahead.......

Comment

Julian doesn't trust Willow ... Is Julian afraid she'll reveal Julian's part in Willow giving up her baby?

Willow arranges to meet with Lulu and Nina .... Why just Nina ... where's Valentin?

Monica is concerned about her son .... Which son?

Comment

• DebbieAnn
          DebbieAnn commented
          Editing a comment
          Monica is concerned about Drew. I would guess because the trial didn't work for Oscar.

I fear the victim will be Mac but Lucy is also a contender because those are the two I fear will figure it out.
        If Mac asking Peter for a favor is about him protecting Maxie and James if anything happens to him, then that's a really bad sign that it's going to be Mac.

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you are wrong. If Mac gets "killed", unless we see a decapitated body and the head (gross), I will predict right here that it will be a set up. He will actually be alive with info that can trap Ryan. This is all speculation. I'm either crazy or crazy like a fox. JMO!

• believeinme246
          believeinme246 commented
          Editing a comment
          I will forever have a problem with the show if Mac is killed, but would be willing to let him have such a set-up.

Why was Mac made to look so dumb? Come on, if anyone knows Kevin vs Ryan... Mac would get the creepy vibe in a second.

I was furious when the writers had Mac spill to someone who neither acts nor looks like Kevin? I mean, when has Kevin reeked of barely suppressed hatred? Please...this is deeply insulting!

Comment

• Nativenewyorker
          Nativenewyorker commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with you. I found it not credible that Mac would spill this confidential information to Kevin. It should set off alarm bells with him because even the PCPD did not get the connection of the missing drivers licenses. How could a copycat know about if if even the police did not? Kevin’s reaction should also have raised red flags with Mac. Mac is far too smart not to know when something is amiss.

Originally posted by LEP View Post
        Why was Mac made to look so dumb? Come on, if anyone knows Kevin vs Ryan... Mac would get the creepy vibe in a second.

I was furious when the writers had Mac spill to someone who neither acts nor looks like Kevin? I mean, when has Kevin reeked of barely suppressed hatred? Please...this is deeply insulting!
        Not to mention, "Kevin" seemed neither concerned or shocked by anything that Mac was revealing to him! Couldn't that be a red flag?

Comment

FV said the reason they involved Kiki in the Ryan storyline was so someone "important" would be involved.

Based on that comment, I predict everyone else who is a victim of Ryan will be a day player actor.

The only thing I really want to ready about Ryan, in the spoilers, is the storyline is over, now!
          Last edited by want2stayGHfan; January 12th, 2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• karna68
            karna68 commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed, looks like it will be happening fairly soon though.

Please be Jordan.

Her character is unnecessary. She isn’t connected to anyone important, has no family connections and Curtis would do just fine without being saddled with her.

Comment

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            What about tj?

Carly’s heart is shattered, I wonder what this is in reference to?

Comment

• believeinme246
            believeinme246 commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe they find Morgan's remains?

Carly's heart is shattered? Hmmm...I've read that Mike takes a turn for the worse and Carly has a hard time reaching Sonny emotionally, though she tries. I think her heart is shattered for Sonny.

Mac asking Peter to look out for Maxie and baby James - he's worried. He should be. I think the next victim is going to be Mac or Felicia. I feel like "Maxie gets good news" has been a long term spoiler for a while, so I believe that her good news may be that Mac or Felicia recover from whatever happens. I think someone close to Maxie will be the next victim and that they will survive the attack. Peter is going to be busy trying to protect Maxie and looking after Anna. Mac has to be suspicious if the killer is emulating Ryan - come on Kevin would be my prime suspect. What is wrong with the people of PC?

I really hope that Robert Scorpio's return is tied into Cassandra and Anna's blindness and is not because his brother is killed by a serial killer. That would be upsetting.

Willow's meeting with Nina and Lulu may have something to do with all the sniping at the self defense course between Liz and Nina - she probably wants to try and put an end to all the drama. I do think Willow has Julian's number. She could easily come forward and try and get her baby back by sharing what she knows about him interfering in the adoption process. I don't think she will, but I can see why he would be nervous around her - plus she is interested in baby Wiley and wants to play a role in his life.

Comment

I'm betting Mac - who's death frees up Felicia. Yes, I know, Ryan has a thing for Ava. Ava is not going anywhere without Avery. Of the recurring Vets, Mac is the one with the least amount of presence on the canvas.

Comment

• cadreamin'
              cadreamin' commented
              Editing a comment
              Lucy and Scott have little presence as well. And Chet, Daisy, Nurse Amy - not shown much.

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              Chet just came back - I hope he is not Ryan's victim, as he just got his life back together, as he is a good presence (vet, amputee, voice of reason). Daisy has been AWOL, as well as Amy from the nursing desk. Lucy will have a presence with Scotty and Monica as they are the beneficiaries of Gail's will (new story line). Mac is the expendable character at this point. I hope I am wrong.

Thanks for that looks like an interesting week coming up

Comment

Yes, the spoiler sites say that there will be another victim next week. They've been right about it with the last three, but I just can't see them killing off a major or long term character. People speculate on Lucy, Lulu, Franco and others but there's been no hint of any of them leaving the show. Of the 3 previous victims, one was a day player. One was written out when she left to do another show. One was hired just to be a victim - literally one day's work. I highly doubt they will kill a major character.

Comment

• McShirls
                McShirls commented
                Editing a comment
                As I've said in regards to this topic, if Ryan has a "victim", the person doesn't necessarily have to die. I've even said that if Mac is "killed", it could be a plot to get Ryan to let his guard down.... Just speculation, of course.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X