Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura's victory/Spencer's tampering [Merged]

I'm thinking that all of the fallout will come down on Laura.. She will be blamed for it or at least assumed to have been somehow involved and they will try and impeach her. What does everyone think about this??????

Maybe I missed an episode or two but what happened with Spencer toying with the last election? Did he not get in trouble for it?

Comment

Spencer told Uncle Sonny what he did and Charlotte and Val may have figured it out. Other than that, it isn't common knowledge.

Comment

I think he got away with it.

Comment

Thank you! I thought I had missed something.

Comment

Originally posted by dapetik View Post
            Maybe I missed an episode or two but what happened with Spencer toying with the last election? Did he not get in trouble for it?
            Spencer fled back to France to avoid the outcome of the investigation.

Comment

• McShirls
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              I think he just had to return to school.

• McShirls
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              All speculation on both our parts.... It makes little difference, imo.

I still think Laura's announcement in the upcoming spoilers will be her resigning .. She'll get wind of what spenser did. Maybe they can team up... Mayor and deputy mayor...

Comment

• Sam_Philly_Girl
              Sam_Philly_Girl commented
              Editing a comment
              To answer your post about Spencer, I don't think he returned for school because he first broke the news to Laura he was returning with some vague "the time is right" reason.

When he saw Sonny before departing, he didn't say anything about school, but he confided to Sonny he had broken the law. Sonny then gave him that talk about not following his path and Spencer saying "So it's do as I say not do as I do."

That is a good question!! That was what seems like months ago and if I am not mistaken they were voting this week. So not sure how he messed with this election.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelgirl7 View Post
              That is a good question!! That was what seems like months ago and if I am not mistaken they were voting this week. So not sure how he messed with this election.
              Spencer sabotaged the election that was held in November. As a result, a new election was held today. Spencer’s sabotage had a big impact because Laura had entered the November election as a write-in candidate when she came back from France. She had very little time to campaign. By forcing a new election, Spencer gave Laura time to campaign and build a voter base.

So far, Spencer has gotten away with sabotaging the November election.
              Last edited by clamcat; January 10th, 2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Kelgirl7
                Kelgirl7 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks i was focused on the election held today. He did mess with the November election but not today's LOL

• lukeslove
                lukeslove commented
                Editing a comment
                The election that Spencer tampered with, which by the way he did NOT take votes away from Ned. He simply delayed the election giving Laura time to campaign. A completely new election was the election that just voted Laura as the winner. Laura was never aware that Spencer slowed down the other election. The only on who knew Spencer did this was Spencer and Sonny and neither one of them is going to come forward and take the election away from Laura.

• clamcat
                clamcat commented
                Editing a comment
                lukeslove, elections have set dates. You have to have the most votes on the date of the election, not the date that you think will give you the best chance to win. Spencer tampered with the election to give Laura a better chance to win. That’s not Laura’s fault but she should not get to benefit from Spencer's crime. I bet if Laura knew, she would step down. I hope that Laura does find out, perhaps from Charlotte. I hate that she won a tainted election. To me, she will always be illegitimate in the role of Mayor.

I think they did a re due and yes he did get away with messing election but I think they had to do it over

Comment

I don't like Laura being elected mayor today because Spencer tampered with the previous election. It's election fraud, they need to fix this storyline ASAP.

Comment

I realized today once it was all said and done that I really did want Ned to win. I myself feel that he was the better candidate. JMO.

Comment

• clamcat
                    clamcat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I also thought that Ned was the better candidate. I hate that Laura didn’t win fair and square.

The whole election storyline is the most boring ever. And where is Spencer I may have missed why he is not around?

Comment

Uh, I could care less where that little snot is, but from the look on Ryan's face, I think Laura is eventually going to be in trouble. The man looked ready to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Horses View Post
                      I realized today once it was all said and done that I really did want Ned to win. I myself feel that he was the better candidate. JMO.
                      i feel he is the better candidate too. laura has so many issues with having killed people, mental health problems that stress of a mayoral job could put her back in a rocking chair, she could flip right back into her psycho granny pipe weilding ways . but most of all she runs to sonny for so much assistance .
                      ned does not have nearly so much criminal deeds in his past or a close tie to the mob

Comment

• lukeslove
                        lukeslove commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ned's character is on maybe twice a month. They brought Genie Francis back because of their big mistake of letting her go and felt the backlash from the fans. Genie Francis and Maurice go way back for over 20 years so their friendship onscreen and off makes for good scenes for Sonny and Laura. Laura is NOT going to flip out or go back into a rocking chair. Guza wrote that story because Genie was leaving the show and kept her character in that state which would allow Laura/Genie to return to the show.The days of her so called mental issues are long gone as well as the Guza and TG who purposely kept Genie off the show for over a decade. Laura's character current day has neither mental issues and is currently written to be a strong woman. She may eventually end up having to destroy Ryan. Maybe being a murderer as you say can help her if Ryan attempts to kill her again or kill LuLu..

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X