Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish it was Tyler PLEASE

Comment

I said this on another thread but I read on the DOOL Board that Jacob Young has expressed an interest in returning to a Soap. Wonder if he is looking to return to GH as Lucky? He won an Emmy in 2002 for the role.

I doubt it is Tyler.

Comment

• Jackaled
        Jackaled commented
        Editing a comment
        I know a lot of people didn;t like
        Jacob version of Lucky and I will
        admit I found his version to be very
        whiny, but he did still have some spencer
        in him. I would rather have him back than
        yet another recast at least he would
        be a familiar face and worked with Becky
        and Genie when he was on. So it wouldn;t
        seem strange to see him interact with them.

• tart777
        tart777 commented
        Editing a comment
        Jacob was in the role of Lucky when I first started watching. I'd welcome him back.

Originally posted by Daytripper2772 View Post
      I said this on another thread but I read on the DOOL Board that Jacob Young has expressed an interest in returning to a Soap. Wonder if he is looking to return to GH as Lucky? He won an Emmy in 2002 for the role.
      You may be right, but that said, I hope not; JY was the Lucky I liked the least.

Comment

• falicee53
        falicee53 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tho I loved him on AMC he was also my least favorite Lucky Recast....but I have read this several times in the last month or so.

Originally posted by want2stayGHfan View Post

You may be right, but that said, I hope not; JY was the Lucky I liked the least.
      I didn’t care for him back in the day either. But I would give him another chance. He is a good actor and he’s the right age. I think he had chemistry with BH. The storyline was a huge part of the problem (and I think it was too soon after JJ’s departure for many).

Comment

• heddalee
        heddalee commented
        Editing a comment
        Fake Lucky did pretty well with Fake Nikolas - they kinda worked together as brothers-with-an-edge.

• tart777
        tart777 commented
        Editing a comment
        heddalee I first started watching when those so-called "fakes" were in the roles and I enjoyed them.

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
      Thanks. I Googled him, but didn't read far enough to see the win. I still hope he's not going to return., but I appreciate the correction.
      @jaxijoy....Thanks. I was already informed. I still don't want him back.

Comment

My guesses for GH: Jonathon Jackson, Tyler Christopher and as a wild card, Chad Brannon (Zander). Yeah, I know he died from being shot but this is soapland. Who really dies? I'm pretty sure it could explained away that his death was faked, he was one of the patients at the Russian clinic with Jason, etc.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          i'll second Chad Brannon. Cam needs a father.

As long as it isn't AG..... I don't miss Luke AT ALL... so please let him stay forever gone and I'm a happy camper.

Comment

• falicee53
          falicee53 commented
          Editing a comment
          yep. Me too.

• FLPeaches
          FLPeaches commented
          Editing a comment
          y'all can add me to the list as well - just let him stay in retirement

• CanaryFan98
          CanaryFan98 commented
          Editing a comment
          Preach and given how he hated the L&L pairing he wouldn't want to return.

Originally posted by Daytripper2772 View Post
        I forgot Jacob won an Emmy! Interesting. But I still want Tyler on the show way more.

Any chance Emmy winner Greg Vaughn is being lured back to his former soap?

Comment

I think it's Jacob Young

Comment

I wasn't crazy about Jacob Young as Lucky but I want the character to be redeemed so badly that I'd be thankful for anyone playing Lucky. I agree with the poster who pointed out that JY may have been recasted to quickly back in the day. JY was good as JR Chandler and Rick Forrester so I'd be curious to see how he'd play adult Lucky.

Comment

• McShirls
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              I remember disliking Jacob Young all of those years ago, as he could never be Jonathan Jackson. But, when I watched the old shows, in the sonny /carly collection, I changed my opinion. I'd accept him as lucky, just to have the character back on the show. JMO

• ForeverPluto
              ForeverPluto commented
              Editing a comment
              I never watched when he played Lucky so I don't how good or bad he did. I do know that he is great playing the rich tycoon/bad boy. I wouldn't mind it if he came to GH as JR Chandler. He would be running Chandler Industries and he would be a formidable enemy for ELQ. I would love to see him go to business battle with Ned and Michael.

HATED Jacob Young as Lucky I wish it was GV as Lucky.

Comment

• MrAxe
              MrAxe commented
              Editing a comment
              GV is an Emmy winner. I haven't watched him on DOOL. Does anyone think he could have a reason to come back? Or be lured back?

• CanaryFan98
              CanaryFan98 commented
              Editing a comment
              MrAxe nope he actually gets airtime and storylines on Days. He's not leaving.

Originally posted by Arlenekean View Post
            Tony Geary is returning to save Laura from Ryan. Luke and Laura for May sweeps
            I so hope that this isn't true.

Comment

• clamcat
              clamcat commented
              Editing a comment
              I can’t think of anything I want less. I don’t even want to see a picture of Luke.

• FLPeaches
              FLPeaches commented
              Editing a comment
              no, please no... just let him remain gone.

Originally posted by MrAxe View Post

I forgot Jacob won an Emmy! Interesting. But I still want Tyler on the show way more.

Any chance Emmy winner Greg Vaughn is being lured back to his former soap?
            I didn't know that Jacob Young won an Emmy for Lucky.He was my least favorite Lucky, although he's an excellent actor.

Comment

CDL is crap. They take real spoilers (already released) and mix them with rumors and then total fan fiction.

Comment

Interesting. I just read an article with an interview online about Tony Geary sharing that he wouldn't be opposed to making a brief return to GH if the story were right. He basically said that he's happy in his retirement, but doing small projects that involve the show wouldn't be out of the question --- if they ask him and it is good story. Can't remember if the article was on soap hub, CDL, or this site.

Jeffrey Vincent Parise - the actor who played Carlos Rivera and his look alike Joe also won an Emmy, but he's pretty busy right now with Supernatural. Shawn Butler may return, didn't Sean Blackmore win an Emmy also? I feel like he stayed in the credits forever for GH. DZ also won for playing Dante, I thought. Maybe he's interested in returning? He was just back recently, perhaps he's decided it is time for a bigger return. Jonathan Jackson has also won for Lucky - he may be available right now? Not sure. Bradford Anderson also won a few times didn't he? I know he still pops in from time to time though, maybe he's interested in a bigger return?

I think if it were about the current storylines, my money would be on either a Lucky return to interfere with Liz and Franco's relationship and cause more of a stir with the boys (so JJ or JY) or Dante returns, they are going to have to go looking for him when Lulu is injured by the killer. Guessing he could make a return later in the year. I feel like I remember reading last year that Liz and Franco might have a May wedding with Lucky showing up to make a mess of it all and confuse Liz.
                Last edited by dillude; January 20th, 2019, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X