Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Friz adopt Hayden's Baby?

I hope they end up doing a storyline where Friz adopts Hayden's baby. I think it could be a good storyline for them. Would love to see them raise a baby together. Plus, I like the symmetry of how Scotty was an adopted Baldwin and now his grandson would be an adopted Baldwin.

Obviously, one issue would be Finn, but Finn has shown he's not exactly comfortable around kids. Maybe he feels like he can't take care of the child properly, but he gives the child to Liz, who's great with kids, to raise. He could be apart of the child's life when he/she is older.

Finn is incredibly fussy about who can babysit for his bearded dragon Roxie, but he'd be willing to give up custody of his child? Not likely. JMO

Comment

• KendallSam
      KendallSam commented
      Editing a comment
      ITA! I would rather Finn raise HIS OWN CHILD! JMO

Friz can have their own baby if they want one.

I certainly hope not. Liz doesn't need a 4th child for the show to ignore. I'd like to see Finn raise the baby.
    Shelly, Moderator
    soapcentral.com

Email Me

“Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” - Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just going to add that to my post. Agreed!

Why would Finn give Friz his child??? That is crazy. If the child becomes known to Finn as his, and the mother is unable to raise it, that will be Fanna’s story, NOT Friz’s story.

Liz has 3 kids, two of whom are now having issues: bullied Aiden and heart-broken Cam. So...she needs a kid who already has a dad and a significant other who would be there for him and baby Finn?

Seriously???

Comment

Franco being allowed around children is already beyond repulsive, imo; he should be removed from contact with children, imo; not made a parent of a child.

Comment

If it ended up happening (I'm guessing it will in the future only his son will be anywhere from 5-15) at this rate it'll be some new couple with an adopted son showing up if Hayden gave him up for adoption.

Comment

Originally posted by want2stayGHfan View Post
          Franco being allowed around children is already beyond repulsive, imo; he should be removed from contact with children, imo; not made a parent of a child.
          Franco has been the best parent that Liz`s kids, and Kiki have had.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
            ScrubsFan#1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Liz's boys are LUCKY to have a serial killer and kidnapper as a father figure??????????????

Boy that's sad.

• shellyinphx
            shellyinphx commented
            Editing a comment
            Disagree, Liz has been the best. Franco is still the psychopath who took Aiden from liz

• faceless
            faceless commented
            Editing a comment
            LUCKY

hooo boy, i got that one

Originally posted by Sweet Caroline View Post
          Franco has been the best parent that Liz`s kids, and Kiki have had.
          Unless we count the part where Franco stole Elizabeth's baby.

And, imo, it's too late to pretend his medical problem caused that behavior,

Since he's already been involved in stealing another baby since he's been 'cured'.

As a long-term Elizabeth fan, I'm angered that Franco has been written as replacing Elizabeth as the main parent to Elizabeth's kids.

And, for the most part, imo, Franco is more like Elizabeth's 4th child.

It's way past time for another character to be stuck with Franco the manbaby, imo.

Comment

• ann gabriel
            ann gabriel commented
            Editing a comment
            I think the writers really like them together, and they appear to have a large fan base. The only way I see the writers splitting up Friz is if Lucky returns and is interested in being with Liz again.

• want2stayGHfan
            want2stayGHfan commented
            Editing a comment
            No, Friz does not have a large fan base, imo; RoHo has a large fan base, and is FV's buddy from OLTL.

I want them to have their own baby.Something I use to want for Nina and Val, but since they ruined them with this lie, I just can't. I wish they would end up having Curtis catch on to what Val was trying to do and did the real DNA elsewhere and she really is Nina daughter.

Comment

• ann gabriel
            ann gabriel commented
            Editing a comment
            Valentina was magic. I hate that the writers have written this Sasha lie for Valentin. I would love to see them together again.

Why would they get someone else's baby? Hayden is perfectly capable of raising her own child and if not, Finn can raise it, and would have a pretty good case AGAINST Liz having anything to do with the child since she intends to marry a violent serial killer.

Comment

In the words of Stewie Griffin. What the duece?

Comment

• LEP
              LEP commented
              Editing a comment
              Good one. Eric Cartman’s head would literally explode over this one!

Why would Friz adopt Hayden's baby...that child already has a Mother & Father

Comment

I don't see Hayden giving up her baby to Friz. Liz has enough kids as it is; she needs to pay attention to them. And she definitely doesn't need to have a kid with that psycho Franco.

Comment

liz and franco don't get to raise finn's baby

Comment

Finn isn't just going to give away his child like a garden rake he's lending to a neighbor. Good grief! He's more than capable of raising a child.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X