• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • want2stayGHfan
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post

I saw it as well. Frank Valentini & Nathan Varni left Rebecca Budig's departure open-ended so they can bring her back down the road. And now with Hayden's letter popping up, it's only a matter of time before she returns.
    No one has disagreed with the fact that the storyline was left open ended and the possibility of Hayden returning in the future existed.

TPTB even bring back characters who leave without open ended exits.

If this was Guza's writing, I would be more inclined to believe Hayden might at least make an appearance.

But, FV's storylines are flaky and not well thought-out, and imo, the "letter" may be as close as Hayden gets to ever being on GH again.

Comment

• LEP
      Board Regular
      • Jul 2013

Ok, yes, the letter. Meaning an arc of some kind in which Finn finds out he has a son. Gee willikers, Anna will probably tell him to forgive Hayden, because that is what Robert did with Anna, though Anna was in danger, in hiding, and had sort of believable reasons for not telling him. Robin didn’t know Anna was her mom, and only knew her as a family friend named Love.

Hayden has no such excuse. And Anna didn’t tell Robert his child was dead. He didn’t know she even existed. Hayden did something to Finn that is not really forgivable.

BTW, FV takes FULL credit for putting Fanna together (FV’s most recent interview with Michael Fairman). Fanna is his baby and they ain’t goin’ nowhere. In fact I thought I read that this was why RB was let go. I say, thought I read, asI don’t want to “fake news” anyone.

Comment

• GQNEXISPHELLE
        Board Regular
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by kensgal22 View Post

I do not see how anyone can spin it other than this brought feelings of Hayden back to the surface for Finn. This wasn’t about Anna and Finn. It is about Hayden and Finn. I think Finn will go meet Hayden and bring her and his son or daughter back with him. And it also showed how dry the connection is between Anna and Finn. The connection of Hayden and Finn is still very strong. You could see it, in his eyes, etc.
        he was reminded that she burned him

and I don't see him bringing hayden back when he learns what a ying bitch she is. hayden has No excuses for letting him think his baby died. I don't see finn fogive that at all

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2008

Yes, Finn & Anna were FV's idea. But if they're failing with focus groups, there's no point in keeping them together. Their screen time has decreased as a result. This topic was discussed on Twitter when the information came out. So I'm not the only one who knows about it.

Comment

• GQNEXISPHELLE
            Board Regular
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by LEP View Post
            Ok, yes, the letter. Meaning an arc of some kind in which Finn finds out he has a son. Gee willikers, Anna will probably tell him to forgive Hayden, because that is what Robert did with Anna, though Anna was in danger, in hiding, and had sort of believable reasons for not telling him. Robin didn’t know Anna was her mom, and only knew her as a family friend named Love.

Hayden has no such excuse. And Anna didn’t tell Robert his child was dead. He didn’t know she even existed. Hayden did something to Finn that is not really forgivable.

BTW, FV takes FULL credit for putting Fanna together (FV’s most recent interview with Michael Fairman). Fanna is his baby and they ain’t goin’ nowhere. In fact I thought I read that this was why RB was let go. I say, thought I read, asI don’t want to “fake news” anyone.
            Im gona laugh like hell if the following happens

A-he takes anna with him

B-when Hayden dismisses anna finn says shes staying

C-when he sees hayden is a lying lair who lies he rips her a new one and tells her he hates the fact he wasted time on a cruel bitch like her

and if hayden does come back to Port Charles-its just to scheme to get finn away from anna. complete with lyin and saying the baby is sick one night-only to be seen laying on a hotel bed wanting sex from finn

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
              Yes, Finn & Anna were FV's idea. But if they're failing with focus groups, there's no point in keeping them together. Their screen time has decreased as a result. This topic was discussed on Twitter when the information came out. So I'm not the only one who knows about it.
              A twitter discussion about a rumor and speculation is meaningless, imo.

Unless I've missed something Finn and Anna have never been on screen all that often in the first place.

The only time Anna was on more often was when FV was doing his Faison Anna Peter rewrite.

Originally posted by GQNEXISPHELLE View Post
              Im gona laugh like hell if the following happens

A-he takes anna with him

B-when Hayden dismisses anna finn says shes staying
              ROFL! I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is FV's storyline.

And, I also wouldn't be surprised if Finn and Anna take the baby and leave Hayden there.

Finn may phone her, find out about the baby, go get the baby and return to Port Charles, all without the audience seeing Hayden.
              Last edited by want2stayGHfan; November 15, 2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X