• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leo'sgirl
    Senior Board Member
    • Apr 2004

Michael or Chase with Willow?

From what we’ve seen so far, do you prefer Chase or Michael with Willow?

I personally prefer Chase with Willow, as I’d like to see him with someone, and I think there are other characters on the canvas Michael may work better with.
    Michael
    34.92%
    Chase
    65.08%
  • maggiebh
    Scriptwriter
    • Aug 2015

School teacher and cop: too cute. I am afraid it will be a triangle and she will fall in love with Chase but go for Michael for the money...and Michael will lose...again.

Comment

• PinkDiamond
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2007

I think it's been rumored she is going to be Michael's new love interest...but I think I would like her with Chase too

Comment

• bbgamer
        Senior Board Member
        • Apr 2013

The character seems to be more interested in Michael than she does Chase.

Comment

• finnlover
          Newcomer
          • Sep 2016

I like both men I see chemistry with Willow and Michael but if she chooses Chase I wont be mad

Comment

• bbgamer
            Senior Board Member
            • Apr 2013

She will choose Michael because the baby that died was her's.

Comment

• xoregonian
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by bbgamer View Post
              Yes I thought this too. Michael and Teacher have their grief group in common and she seems to be interested in Michael. Whereas Chase has been sort of pursuing Teacher ever since the parking garage incident, to the point of staying behind to get her number and finally convincing her into giving it to him.

It will be a triangle for a little bit for sure. Until we find out she's really Nina's daughter. LOL

Comment

• Kelgirl7
                Board Regular
                • Nov 2015

I selfishly want her with Chase because I want Maxie and Michael together. I think Peter will end up with LuLu so Chase and Wil!ow LOL

Comment

• Tableturn
                  Tableturn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I also would rather have M&M.
              • Emerald Empress
                Day Player
                • Nov 2018

Drop Willow. Michael and Chase would be way hotter.

Comment

• Emerald Empress
                  Emerald Empress commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I believe Michael and Chase would be widely accepted if GH went there.

• Maxum
                  Maxum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Emerald - no they wouldn't - because Michael and Chase have been FIRMLY established as heterosexual men, Michael especially. So unless we're going to change Lucas to fall for a woman suddenly, I don't want writers changing Michael or Chase. I only so friendship with Michael and Chase, and God knows Michael needs a friend. I think Michael has more chemistry with Willow, but I don't want Michael falling for her right now either. If they end up together, I want it to be a slow burn storyline.

• Emerald Empress
                  Editing a comment
                  These are feelings Michael could easily have kept to himself. We learn new things about long time characters all the time.
              • irmhsva
                Day Player
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Emerald Empress View Post
                Drop Willow. Michael and Chase would be way hotter.
                YES! I'd much rather have this and have Willow go away.

Comment

• Emerald Empress
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome finding more fans liking this potential pairing. I wish GH would go in this direction.

• believeinme246
                  believeinme246 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think they would be too.
              • Bkes Mom
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Sep 2009

Chase is really persuing Willow, he's so damn cute, I love his personality. Michael and Willow might happen but it will be more organic, they will just fall for each other. I love Michael too, so I cant choose right now. The chemistry is pretty even right now. The only winner will be Willow, she will have a choice of two great guys.

Comment

• McShirls
                  McShirls commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree with your assessment. The spoiler for December 21 made reference to Michael and Willow together, but they can certainly be misleading.

• Maxum
                  Maxum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree as well. Chase is actively pursuing Willow which leads me to believe, since this is a soap, that Michael will be end game. It's never the first guy (or woman) in the storyline. It's almost always the one in the background who ends up with the person. I actually like both Michael and Chase with Willow, but I'm rooting for Michael. Then again, I wish Michael would end up with a spunkier character. He's always paired with the sweet, kind newcomer.
              • perky7kc
                Scriptwriter
                • Apr 2006

I love Chase and think they have chemistry. I don't want her involved with Michael because then she'd be in the Corithnos household and that's a death wish for an actor.

Comment

• believeinme246
                  believeinme246 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I feel the same way. Michael is written as a prop for the Carson storyline, and I don't want this sweet teacher involved with a crime family or having them as her child's grandparents. Let someone be just good on this show.
              • 1sbkmcfan
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Aug 2006

I hope she and Chase get together. Two new characters in town, one a detective and the other a teacher. They did not meet by manipulation or with the help of a matchmaker (I dismiss the encouragement from Lulu). We know Willow has an issue due to going to the therapy group but we do not know what loss she suffered.

Ah but alas, more than likely she will get paired with Michael because he is a Corrinthos. It will be another disaster or she will do what is considered a betrayal to to him at some point. And it will be a wasted opportunity for Chase and Willow although she may end up with Chase after Michael is done with her.

Comment

• shadamlovin
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Jan 2011

My vote would be none, but since that is not an option I voted Micheal. Honestly, Chase is relatively new (even though he has much charisma as a newbie and generates chemistry) any pairing him with another relatively new character is the kiss of death. Just my two cents from watching years of soap. But this version of GH pretty much does what they want.

Comment

• momq325
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by bbgamer View Post
                    I'm feeling this too. I like both Chase and Michael .... can't seem to choose one
                    over the other. Willow seems sad ... I wonder why.

I know I'd like to see Michael with someone who won't die, lie to him or be
                    a loony.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X