Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
    Although the snarky part of me wants to say that it's so that Franco could save the day by talking to him to make him think clearly, I think this is more about his friendship with Cameron.
    If Oscar moves in with Friz, it will be both, imo:

TPTB use Oscar's friendship with Cam as the way to make Oscar be around Franco-the-wisest-of-all.

Comment

So far, it just says spends the day. Let's not jump the gun.

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        The spoiler is Oscar spends the day. The poster did the rest of the speculating. Unless you've seen this spoiler somewhere else.

• Justasimplefan
        Justasimplefan commented
        Editing a comment
        But the spoilers was supposed to be aired yesterday (10.10), yet it never happend

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
      So far, it just says spends the day. Let's not jump the gun.
      The original post claims the spoiler is Oscar moves in with someone.

But, unless I missed something, the source of the alleged spoiler still has not been provided.

Comment

Originally posted by Friz4ever View Post
        Sorry I meant oscar. Oscar moves in with someone. Spoilers say Oscar spends the day with elizabeth. I think he will move in with friz. Could be interesting.
        If he’s divorcing his parents it’s very possible

Comment

I think that Oscar starts his day with Liz (If that's the one being discussed) was posted for today. I am thinking they got a name wrong because it was either supposed to be Oscar starts his day with Kim (which he did) or Liz starts her day with Kim (they had a long discussion about Oscar).

Comment

Here's a spoiler not sure how reliable it is....
            https://soapdirt.com/general-hospita...sider-reveals/

Comment

Originally posted by J_Sam View Post
              Here's a spoiler not sure how reliable it is....
              https://soapdirt.com/general-hospita...sider-reveals/
              This page of 'spoilers' are totally wrong. They've got Oscar wanting to do the medical treatment and Drew agreeing with Oscar, and Kim being the person against Oscar getting the treatment.

And, that page has Joss and Cam being the people who search and find the medical treatment for Oscar, which is wrong, too, since Cam didn't search and Joss still doesn't know.

I read that whole page, and nothing even close to right, except that Kim hasn't told Julian that Oscar has a medical problem.

Comment

Oscar doesn't know Liz or Franco like that and he and Cam can hardly close si why would he move in with them ? I'm not buying this spoiler until it happens on my screen.

Comment

I'm thinking that maybe Alexis agrees to take his case and allows him to stay with her. Perhaps he threatens to run away unless Kim and Drew let him crash with Alexis, figuring at least they'll know where he is and that someone is watching out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Justasimplefan View Post
                    But the spoilers was supposed to be aired yesterday (10.10), yet it never happend
                    I believe we are 1 day behind because of the hearings.

Comment

I hope this is not true because one of my fears would be coming to life . You know they dont make Liz have friends too long ever since Emily died. So that being said, how long before Kim sleeps with Franco?

Comment

Originally posted by McShirls View Post

I believe we are 1 day behind because of the hearings.
                        According to updated spoilers, it was supposed to air yesterday

Comment

• McShirls
                          McShirls commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for the clarification.

I can see Oscar moving in with Liz - she is about the only one mama bear Kim would let him go to. And it will provide lots of opportunity for soapy conflict with Cam.

Comment

Why shouldn't Oscar get to know Franco? After all they are cousins and both had to deal with brain tumors.

Comment

• CryIdareya
                            CryIdareya commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Wait I don't remember how are they cousins? Not that it matters to me. Being related doesn't mean you need to have relations. Though I'm not a Franco fan, I have nothing against he and Oscar interacting.
                            Last edited by CryIdareya; 10-11-2018, 11:30 AM.

No thanks to Franco with his nose in Oscar's story line. I don't mind Liz being a source of comfort and stability for Oscar while he is hurting. But unfortunately, if Oscar moves in with Liz, that also means he moves in with Franco. No thank you!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X