Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

How will Felicia and Mac feel when they find out Kevin knew Ryan was alive?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will Felicia and Mac feel when they find out Kevin knew Ryan was alive?

I hope they address this once they discover Ryan is posing as his brother and Kevin is freed from the asylum. I would imagine they would be angry that he didn't tell them his serial killer twin was still alive 25 years after he was presumed dead. In real life I think Kevin could also be brought up on obstruction of justice charges as he hid Ryan away in the asylum 25 years ago. Ryan should have been taken into police custody and tried for his new crimes after he first escaped from the asylum, before his confrontation with Kevin when he supposedly "died". I believe he killed a woman again after his escape at that time. I know this is a soap and most of the characters on this show who should be locked up for life (Sonny, Franco, Ava, etc) have done much worse than Kevin and have literally gotten away with murder multiple times. I'm mainly interested in his best friends' reactions to him not letting them know about Ryan.

I hope that the writers have them feeling appropriately betrayed. Particularly given that they suffered with Kevin previously developed his Ryan persona.

Comment

• GM Incognito
      GM Incognito commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. But the way things go that won't even be addrressed.

• want2stayGHfan
      want2stayGHfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I completely agree with this!

FV isn't big on showing details.

Not that how Mac and Felicia feel about Kevin is a 'detail', imo;

But, imo, FV would view that as a detail which is not necessary to show.

He's busy figuring out how to make sure RoHo delivers a monologue, imo.

• GM Incognito
      GM Incognito commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^^ I think you are right. Unfortunately this is what we will get..

Kevin will have a lot to answer for once this horrible story-line is over.
    he's basically betrayed most everyone he knows, including Laura....
    WTH Kevin, keeping that kind of secret

Comment

I would be very angry. I don't know how long Kevin has known this

This reminds me. I am surprised that no one at Ferncliff blabbed that there was a patient that looked just like Dr. Collins. I mean sure they shouldn't but those people stayed quiet

Comment

• Topaz25
        Topaz25 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I was thinking. I realize they said this patient has very little contact with others but as famous as this story is in PC you would think SOMEONE would catch on and speak up. Quite a conspiracy to keep it quiet.

• heddalee
        heddalee commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe they're all so addled that they thought the patient and the doctor were the same person, simply going back and forth between roles. Mary Pat was no Spinelli-level genius.

• sasha_96
        sasha_96 commented
        Editing a comment
        Kevin would have had to known from the very beginning. As he was the one who told everybody that Ryan was dead after the explosion. Unless of course they do a rewrite.

I don't think they will be happy and will quiz Kevin to what happened to have Ryan still around so they will be pissed off at Kevin and blame him

Comment

If GH Writers write the story the right way they feel hurt betrayed by thier good friend kevin I think.

Comment

I hate thinking about this too much. Why would Kevin bring Ryan to at least close to PC Talk about conflict of interest why would he be his twin brother's therapist when he has been that same brother's victim? Sometimes I think too much

Comment

I hope the writers don't use this as an excuse to kill off Felicia and Mac.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
              ScrubsFan#1 commented
              Editing a comment
              They would have a whole mess of LIVID fans to deal with - and *I* would be leading the charge.

Absolutely ZERO NEED to kill off a vetran couple for this mess.

• taylors2cats
              taylors2cats commented
              Editing a comment
              I would be pretty much be disgusted if Felicia or Mac were killed off. It is bad enough that they are making Kevin look bad by hiding his evil brother and lying to his friends and family about Ryan. For years now, Kevin has been looking right into Felicia face and lying to her. So not good.

Mac and Felicia should feel very betrayed. How could they ever trust Kevin again?

Comment

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
              I hate thinking about this too much. Why would Kevin bring Ryan to at least close to PC Talk about conflict of interest why would he be his twin brother's therapist when he has been that same brother's victim? Sometimes I think too much
              ryan escaped once before killing an employee...so why would kevin have the EXACT haircut as ryan....and why didn't he have a code that only he and one person he chose would know just in case they ever thought a switch happened.......

Comment

• OLTL'69
                OLTL'69 commented
                Editing a comment
                that is too smart. I mean the having a code. SInce he knew his brother was alive and there would always be a chance

I'm sure they will want NOTHING to do with him. He betrayed their friendship by not telling them that Ryan was alive.

Comment

They SHOULD have everyone MAD at Kevin for deceiving them about Ryan still being alive...but once this is all over they will probably give Kevin a pass since Ryan was his twin...and Kevin truly believed he had him safely locked away for the last 25 years and he would NEVER hurt anyone again...so that is why he kept it a secret from them...he will apologize for being wrong...and they will most likely forgive him

Comment

I don't think Kevin could get his brother into the facility without the authorities knowing about him. So I think the authorities know Ryan is alive. I fear that Felicia won't ever forgive Kevin for this, and I'm not sure I would blame her. I just don't want them on the "outs" again, and I fear that might happen. Worse still, if Ryan kills anyone in PC that Kevin (and I) care about, Kevin will never forgive himself for that either. I love Jon Lindstrom and so I want him to stick around. My fear is that Kevin will be vilified, and the character will end up leaving PC. I really hope that doesn't happen.

Comment

Don't like this storyline, never did but when it does come out that Kevin knew Ryan was alive he would have to expect major backlash for it,

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡