Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caitie View Post
    the lifelong connection between Drew and Franco.
    Franco was upset about this old friend's situation and wanted to show support for him.
    Drew and Franco do not have a lifelong anything. They knew each other as toddlers, and were separated at age 3.

Franco's motive is not that he's upset about Drew's situation, imo; Franco is jealous Drew was hugging Elizabeth.

Franco, the jealous man-child, wants Drew to talk to Franco, instead of connecting and bonding with Elizabeth, imo.

Comment

Elizabeth clearly, imo, expected Franco to go around acting like he didn't know anything, not to call Drew the minute Franco was alone.

Franco basically did the same thing Sam was accused of doing.

Comment

Hey, Drew seemed more than fine when talking with Franco about Oscar's situation. Drew came over to Franco's house. I think it's hilarious that these two are destined to be besties now.

Comment

True - and there were plenty of comments about Sam's heart was in the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by BettieCat View Post

Franco has become the male Carly! Being nosey, wrecking relationships and blurting out information is pretty much her wheelhouse!

ETA: AND he did it without the intent to harm anyone.
            Haha. He has become the male Carly. Great way to put it.

Comment

Franco’s shenanigans aside it’s really disheartening Cameron is using telling a sick kid he is dying as a way to win over the sick kids GF

Comment

• BettieCat
                BettieCat commented
                Editing a comment
                To be fair to Cam, he figured that Oscar knew already and was keeping it from Joss. So, he didn't think he was telling him anything he didn't already know.

Frankly, I blame the writers for involving Franco
              in this s/l. Liz should have respected Kim's request
              for secrecy. Period. Doesn't matter who Liz is
              involved with, what promise was made there are times
              when promises should be kept. This is one of them.IMHO.

Comment

I hear Franco sunk The Titanic, kidnapped Lindbergh baby and was the 2nd Kennedy shooter!!!!

Comment

• BettieCat
                  BettieCat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL. Yeah, I feel like that sometimes too. I mean, honestly, in this situation, he wasn't doing anything we haven't seen other characters do a thousand times, but he's a bad guy for something that is more circumstance than anything else.

Originally posted by Sam_Philly_Girl View Post
                Removing that tumor may have stopped Franco from killing people, but he's still destructive.

First, he wrecked the relationships of Griffin and Kiki with Ava by sticking his nose in their private matter and putting the information out there.

Now, Oscar's relationship with Kim, and maybe Drew and some other adults is going to be effected because of Franco not being able to keep info to himself.

Hopefully, Liz is made aware by Cam that it was Franco who put it out there for him to overhear.
                I agree! I'd hate to see Elizabeth get thrown under the bus because of Franco's stupidity. For pete's sake, Franco has lied to her for a very long time, he even left her at the alter! Now she can't hide medical information from Franco because the manchild has to know everything and ruin it for everyone. Why is he involved in this story? Why can't Elizabeth have some involvement with characters, SOME POV, without Franco's constant whining?!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X