Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin & Ryan

On todays episode we see both brothers in the room at Ferncliff
    Im thinking that is Ryan in that Room. It looked like Ryan Circa 1995.
    Ryan had different shaped eyebrows that Kevin

I hope you are correct. The one question remains - what was Kevin doing with Faison's brain on his desk, and where is said brain now??

Comment

I have not seen the end yet, but I still think Kevin is in room and Ryan is running around free, when Laura returns it will her SL to blow his cover.

Comment

Nope. Ryan is pretending to be Kevin and Kevin is in the room. S.O.S. He knew Carly was next door. I think he left Carly and went to see Ryan and Ryan got him.

Comment

We know why kevin/ryan doing carly because sason tell carly they wasnt at ferncliff but carly saw them there and they drugged.
          carly never been asked that by kevin when revieled brainwash by nelle wasnt secret its public now what nelle did.

Comment

I've watched this show for decades (I remember when it was 30 minutes long), but had stopped watching during the Ryan story. (Was that when they had Casey the alien? I think that's why I left). I don't really know anything about Ryan so I'm not sure which twin is which. I hope Ryan was in the cell.

Comment

• awoltl4
              awoltl4 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ryan was obsessed with Felicia back then in the 1980's. He kidnapped her, tried to kill her and he killed himself in a fire at the cabin himself and yes it was intentional. Fast forward thirty years later FV and his cronies do another rewrite of GH history by allowing Ryan to be alive on screen even though all of us long term fans saw Ryan die on screen in the fire. I think it is Kevin in the isolation room and it has been Ryan counseling Carly for the last several months. We don't know yet when the exchange occurred between Kevin and Ryan.

• FLPeaches
              FLPeaches commented
              Editing a comment
              I wasn't too thrilled with the Kevin/Ryan saga all those years ago - now here we go again...
              ugh.

• McShirls
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the update. Would Ryan be able to give Carly and Franco therapy? I thought the scenes where both characters were treated seemed accurate.

Not happy at all he was a loon and tried to kill both Kevin and Lucy he was a total whack job

Comment

I knew it!!!!! I'm glad GH didn't drop this story. I think Kevin is in that cell. There are too many odd things about "Kevin" for the past few months. I think he's trying to learn as much about everyone in Port Charles as he can. His encouragement of Franco, Anna, Carly, etc. to come to him with any issues and to continue to come back to him. He is learning everyone's weaknesses to use against them. Love JL doing this dual role - happy dance!!!! Lucy, Felicia, etc. need to be more on the canvas since they were such important people in Kevin/Ryan's life.

Comment

• awoltl4
                awoltl4 commented
                Editing a comment
                I heard that eventually both Lucy and Felicia would be more involved as the story progresses on screen. Felicia especially needs to be careful because of Ryan's obsession toward her. We all know what John Hinkley Jr did for Jody Foster and while he was hospitalized for years he never did get over his obsession with Jody Foster.

Genie(Laura) is coming back too for a SL this fall. So we Laura, Lucy, Feilica, Kevin and now Ryan who do you think is the room.

Comment

It would be good to see some of the older characters from the 80's and 90's who made GH what it is!

Comment

I'm hoping we've been seeing Kevin. I can even explain the disturbing image of Faison's brain (I hope) on his desk. He would need the brain of a psycho to help him unravel the brain of his psycho twin.

Comment

Didnt Ryan die in that funhouse fire all those years ago after kidnapping Georgie? I am not sure if Ryan ever emerged on the GH spin off during the Homicide murder mystery and how he really connected with Greg Cooper and Julie Devlin but could it be at all possible that all those years the people behind the mind swapping project got all three hidden just like Jason and Drew.

And to answer the poster about Ryan being able to play shrink to Carly and Franco, if im not mistaken he was initially brought in as a psychiatrist with severe mommy issue that made him go after Audrey Hardy. so i think it would be possible for Ryan to play a fairly acurate versionof a psychiatrist even thought he was a total loon.

This is probably connected to all that patient 1-4 storyline Peter hinted at earlier. And making them Ryan, Kevin, Julie and Greg kind of would be a nice use of Kevin's history on Port Charles. I know i know, these were two separate shows but Kevin's history is still affected by what happent on the spin-off.

And has Lucy interacted with Kevin much for the past few months? Just asking because i was only watching on and off for the past few months and now im getting back to watching it regularly again

Comment

Ryan is soooo hot. He needs to stay permanently this time.

Comment

Lucy hasn't been on since the nurses ball. It makes sense to have her on. No one knows Kevin - and Ryan -- better than her.

Comment

• Asa1983
                          Asa1983 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          She was at Maxie's Baby Shower.

Lucy is too busy getting busy with the animals.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X