Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop lifting I didn't see it coming

NewCam has new earbuds and Joss asks if he stole them. "what do you call it when you do it?" he replies

Wonder why Joss would assume Cam couldn't afford the earbuds, his mom is engaged to a multi-millionaire, world renowned artist. So the big question, how much were the effing Ear buds!

Comment

• Jfan
      Jfan commented
      Editing a comment
      He told her in the store he couldn’t afford them, she said that at the table when she asked if he stole them

Refresh my memory. When did Joss shoplift?
    Is this the 3rd NewCam?

Comment

• Sam_Philly_Girl
      Sam_Philly_Girl commented
      Editing a comment
      It was either a bikini or panties and a bra.

Viewers assumed Nelle stole them or encouraged Joss to steal them.

Turns out this is the one time Nelle wasn't to blame.

unless their gonna reveal cam and franco arnt close so he wouldt ask franco to get him things

Comment

In their converation Joss said (not exact) "YOu wanted those in the store but said you couldn't afford them."

To another. We saw Joss take a swim suit out of her purse with the security tags on it.

Comment

Originally posted by prayforpeace View Post
        unless their gonna reveal cam and franco arnt close so he wouldt ask franco to get him things
        That could be true. I am not surprised they would go this route with Cam though, if his mom was with another middle class person. I always felt he should be shown working a part time job for money and have an issue with everyone he grew up along side being mega rich while his mom is middle class and him wanting to keep up with and want what his friends get to have.

Comment

• prayforpeace
          prayforpeace commented
          Editing a comment
          plus LIz didn't want franco paying for her kids camp. so I could see her put her foot down and tell him he was NOT to treat her boys to pricey gifts unless its for xmas or their bday-she doesn't strike me as a mom whod let her kids be spoiled

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          He is working at Lila's kids camp. As for working, he was a little kid until we recently saw the 1st teen Cam. If he's 14/15, there aren't many jobs available besides summer ones.
          Last edited by McShirls; August 10th, 2018, 06:44 PM.

BUSTED Cam was caught in the camera from the store

Comment

Why did Joss say Cam couldnt afford headphones ? Headphones are not that expensive

An its very rude to say
          Last edited by Wendall Wilcox; August 10th, 2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            theycan be. We have had kids at school have their $150-200 head phones stolen at the school First I think why did he bring them to school Then Oh Yeah what good is it to have those if other kids don't know you have them Just saw $500 ones

• prayforpeace
            prayforpeace commented
            Editing a comment
            google the headphones sony RF995RK headphones-those suckers are a 100 bucks

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I just saw ear buds where if you are a prime member on Amazon are $70 off. only $279 what a deal

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post

That could be true. I am not surprised they would go this route with Cam though, if his mom was with another middle class person. I always felt he should be shown working a part time job for money and have an issue with everyone he grew up along side being mega rich while his mom is middle class and him wanting to keep up with and want what his friends get to have.
          he also could be shop lifting for another reason. joss admitted she did it because f what went down at home. Perhps cam isn't the happy little camper about franco that Liz assumes he is.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post
            Wonder why Joss would assume Cam couldn't afford the earbuds, his mom is engaged to a multi-millionaire, world renowned artist. So the big question, how much were the effing Ear buds!

I thought Franco gave his money away to his victims.

Comment

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              He had told Joss he wanted them and could not afford them SHe didn't assume

Did Joss steal them and just didn't remember stealing them? I'm asking this because between the bra and now this, I think Joss might be a kleptomaniac. I don't know the specifics of the disorder or if people like that even black out or are in a trance when they steal. In any case, I think Joss stole it and Cam took them so she wouldn't get in trouble.

Comment

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Cam pretty much admitted to Joss that he took them. He must have known she stole too. She says she stopped.

Originally posted by prayforpeace View Post

he also could be shop lifting for another reason. joss admitted she did it because f what went down at home. Perhps cam isn't the happy little camper about franco that Liz assumes he is.
            If Cam has an issue right now I doubt it is Franco related, probably more Jake related. Since Jake returned, he has gotten all the attention. Now Jake has Franco, Drew and Jason as father figures and Cam has none.

Comment

Originally posted by december rose View Post

I thought Franco gave his money away to his victims.
              Most Franco's money went to his victims. Then he got some of his paintings not attached to his crimes back, he sold them at Ava's gallery. It was a VERY successful show according to AVA when she saw her commission check. Franco gave a huge chunk of the money to GH to keep the mental health therapies including art therapy division of GH open. But they noted he was still rich enough to pay for Kiki's med school, her rent, to pay his part of the bills at Liz's house, etc... But the narrative is that money doesn't matter to Franco.

Comment

I remember the 1st teenage Cam told Oscar that "the thing that have been going on in my house, crazy doesn't even begin to cover it" So something is very much going on with Cam. It could be like some of you have mentioned, Cam could very much have an issue with Franco, he didn't seem all that pleased when he came home on the 4th of July, and Liz and Franco were on the couch cuddling, he pretty much gave them attitude. Then there is the issue of Jake. He came back from the dead, he is getting all the attention, he has a very large support group, and Cam has relatively none. Or maybe he is doing this for attention. Kids do stupid things for stupid reasons, just because. My belief is that it is Franco, and behind the scenes people have been making fun of him, or giving him grief about his mother being with someone like Franco.

Comment

• prayforpeace
                  prayforpeace commented
                  Editing a comment
                  he could also be furious Liz is making them live with aidens kidnapper if he knows what franco did

• HollyWinston
                  HollyWinston commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Or he could just be a teenager with normal teenage issues and attitude. He's never been shown to be furious with anyone.

I saw it coming when Joss lifted the Morgan cologne and didn't tell anyone. There was something weird about that.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
                  OLTLBoomer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Joss did not "lift" the Morgan cologne. It fell out of Nelle's bag onto the floor. Joss found it and kept it, gave it to Oscar. Not really sure if Joss knew it was from Nelle's bag or even questioned it, until Nelle questioned her (and Joss lied to Nelle).

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X