X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must See TV (Franco's text to Ava) [MERGED]

The GH opening -

How do you unsend a text??

OMG - i did not even consider this! I was thinking it was a softer blow, than to hear it from Griffin on the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by karmasita
      and texted Ava by mistake? I was shocked!
      Probably, LOL. Dumb sss

Comment

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post

Probably, LOL. Dumb sss
        Yep. That was not on purpose. A scene earlier he said he wanted to spare Kiki. Ava texted Franco to ask what was going on, then Scotty texted Franco telling Franco to warn Alexis now. He texted Ava instead by accident.

Comment

In a "there are no accidents" kinda way, "yes"

Comment

What a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How else can this story turn into being about him except to have him be part of a reveal he has no business in?

Comment

• Lisa58
              Lisa58 commented
              Editing a comment
              I love Franco but I thought he was an idiot for texting Ava. For now I am willing to accept that the trump was not meant for Ava and she got it by accident..which I could understand since I have had a few texts go awry. We’ll hopefully see tomorrow.

I'm sure that is what happened...it seems to be a pattern in all these stories...the characters are getting dumber by the minute

Comment

Really, do they allow cell phones in the courtroom with all that vibrating, buzzing, texting activity going on in the audience? Well, yeah, in PC court rooms they do.

Comment

• PinkDiamond
                PinkDiamond commented
                Editing a comment
                PC Courtrooms are not the same...innocent people go to jail...guilty people go free...and you can spend all your time there...texting, e-mailing or playing games on your phone...or doing anything other then listening to the evidence...lol.

• SoapFan45
                SoapFan45 commented
                Editing a comment
                I went to court with my daughter one time for a traffic ticket and the judge gave a big speech about phones. It was a $200 fine if your phone went off, even on vibrate. It was comical. Immediately 2 went off and he gave everyone one last chance to turn them off. As the first case was call one by one and half dozen phones went off and the judge ordered tickets. Then a phone went off on the bench. He looked at the bailiff and the court reporter, nope not them it was the Judge's phone. He took a ticket himself.

• peanuts40
                peanuts40 commented
                Editing a comment
                After Franco was removed because of his cell phone use, the judge said "I don't allow cell phones in the court room", all the time every one was texting like mad LOL

In most court rooms you are warned to turn all cell phones off. Some courts don't even allow them in the room.

Comment

Also, I thought that lawyers live by, 'Don't ask any questions that you don't already know what the answer is'. And, don't introduce anything that you don't want the opposition to then be able to talk about.
                Last edited by franron; 08-09-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by december rose View Post
                  What a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How else can this story turn into being about him except to have him be part of a reveal he has no business in?
                  No business in? Not sure that applys here. The girl he raised believing she was his daughter for years (found out she wasn't just a few years ago) and her mother's boyfriend had sex and at a trial against a man who he convinced his father to tank the case against. He is all over this one, but in fairness has been since he first asked Kiki what was bothering her at Liz's house and she blew him off and said stress of school.

Comment

• maggiebh
                    maggiebh commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He did not raise her. Ava raised her alone. Kiki never knew who her father was until after they all moved to PC. She told Franco it was him when she thought he was a Q relative, then it turned out he was not. She came clean about Silas being the father after that.

Even if cell phones were allowed, shouldn't both Alexis and Scotty be too busy paying attention and being lawyers, to send and receive texts right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Logan13 View Post

Yep. That was not on purpose. A scene earlier he said he wanted to spare Kiki. Ava texted Franco to ask what was going on, then Scotty texted Franco telling Franco to warn Alexis now. He texted Ava instead by accident.
                    that was my first impression -- Franco sure made one heLL of an oops.

Comment

Franco, always Franco goofing up. Clown Franco. Now hurting the tiger, Ava. Lawd have mercy he's really goofed this time. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post

No business in? Not sure that applys here. The girl he raised believing she was his daughter for years (found out she wasn't just a few years ago) and her mother's boyfriend had sex and at a trial against a man who he convinced his father to tank the case against. He is all over this one, but in fairness has been since he first asked Kiki what was bothering her at Liz's house and she blew him off and said stress of school.
                        Franco raised Kiki??????

When did that happen? In between his murders, in between jetting around the world and living in Paris.

Franco did not raise Kiki.

He only found out he was possibly her father when they all showed up in PC five years ago.

Ava said it to keep Silas from finding out and it was a lie. At that time Franco was claiming to be Jason's twin. So Ava wanted Kiki to be Franco's so she could get part of the Q money.

ISo he thought she was his daughter for about 5 minutes.

If he wanted to help he should have spit it out to Alexis instead of his usual jabbering.

Last edited by december rose; 08-09-2018, 04:13 PM. Reason: added sentence.

Comment

• Lisa58
                          Lisa58 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Franco and Kiki bonded back then and still are special to each other. That is just the way it is. People cannot help how they feel about each other no matter how it started.

• LovingLiz
                          LovingLiz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They recently implied this again, when Ava was talking about their long past together, and asked if he remembers their time in NY. And why they call Kiki "their girl" and Franco has stated many times, Kiki is like a daughter to him.

• december rose
                          december rose commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If they were talking about Kiki and Franco's time in NY, then they are rewriting what was shown on screen. Yes, Ava and Franco knew each other. But Kiki did not know Franco when she first came to PC.
                          And that is the point of my response to the statement that Franco raised her. He didn't Ava never told him about her(because she isn't her child) until Ava thought she could get some ELQ shares and live in the Q mansion if Kiki was Franco's daughter, At that time Franco was also claiming to be Jason's twin

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X