This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post

I think her return is a done deal....other soap sites have hinted hinted at a return as well. I don't think RB would be doing interviews about a possible return if it weren't happening.
    I'd be cautiously optimistic until a reliable source like DC, TV Source or the mag confirms.

Comment

Originally posted by bell72 View Post

I'd be cautiously optimistic until a reliable source like DC, TV Source or the mag confirms.
      I'm going to wait until we get official confirmation but all this buzz is a good sign in my opinion. I have a feeling Hayden will show up with baby in tow during the Friz wedding.

Comment

I'm going to wait until we get official confirmation but all this buzz is a good sign in my opinion. I have a feeling Hayden will show up with baby in tow during the Friz wedding.
        I hope she pops by fan club weekend like she did last year.

Comment

I hope she pops by fan club weekend like she did last year.
          I hope so too. Is their taping schedule five weeks out? I don't think they've taped that Friz wedding yet.

Comment

• cadreamin'
            cadreamin' commented
            Editing a comment
            It's in November so I doubt it would be taped this early.

I hope so too. Is their taping schedule five weeks out? I don't think they've taped that Friz wedding yet.
          They will only be about 2/3 weeks out when they return from the dark weeks. They taped early August.

Comment

They will only be about 2/3 weeks out when they return from the dark weeks. They taped early August.

Okay, thanks! Franco & Liz discussed their wedding taking place in November.

Comment

Carly crashes the wedding? Can't wait to see the look on Nelle's face!

Comment

• samson2
                samson2 commented
                Editing a comment
                How does she get out?

Originally posted by MCBAMFAN View Post
              Carly crashes the wedding? Can't wait to see the look on Nelle's face!
              Yes, I guess she escapes Ferncliff.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook View Post
                Jason vows to protect Michael ??

^ Thats been the same story since 1996. Broken record at this point
                I'm not surprised that Jason is protecting Michael, Jason took care of Michael when he was just an infant, his mother couldn't take care of him I think she had post pardum depression so Jason has a special bond with this kid.

Comment

Here is the latest from the mags (came from Twitter, I don't get mine until Friday), IMOW

Casey Biggs is playing a Ferncliff doctor, Dr. Lasaris (sounds like Lazarus to me, which is fitting)

I remember when he played a semi regular Cardassian character "Gul Damar" on Star Trek DS9.
                  Last edited by DLA75; July 12th, 2018, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• lala214
                    lala214 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I loved him on DS9!!

Loved Star Trek: Deep Space Nine so also love hearing they're getting Casey Biggs( he played Cardassian legate Demar) for a bit... hoping they aren't going to be utterly predictable and make the familiar person in the room next to Carly Dr.Ryan Collins, Kevin's psycho twin brother. There are few if any surprises with this group, and always seem to go the route that can be seen from 100 miles away. I know they aren't going the Morgan route (not this time at least, but they absolutely should recast not too distantly down the line)

Glad to hear that RB is possibly returning... baby in tow or not. Maybe the answer to Brad and Lucas' mysterious baby mama who gets cold feet about giving her child up to them, despite her telling Finn she miscarried their unborn child falsely.

I really haven't been all that enamored with Margaux,to be EH just doesn't hit the mark as the new DA. Sad that Tamara Braun has been wasted as Kim... the whole Drew/Jason storyline has been a letdown. We originally get sold a bill of goods about a storyline taking nine months to play out.... it started thrillingly and just is a dud so far with no resolution about Drew's memories. Love him interacting more with the Quartermaines, but still Jason back doing his thing tied to the hip with Sonny, Carly and Michael and Drew far from remembering his past.... what's the point, there's been nothing for months advancing this storyline.

Comment

Carly crashes the wedding ....

Comment

• Bkes Mom
                      Bkes Mom commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I guess that will throw Michael and Chase's plan off.

• FLPeaches
                      FLPeaches commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was thinking that, too ... I sure hope they have a plan B

Enter Margaux Dawson-Who?

Comment

Originally posted by outlook View Post
                      Jason vows to protect Michael ??

^ Thats been the same story since 1996. Broken record at this point
                      YAWN....Big time. The never ending story.

Comment

• lala214
                        lala214 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I know, right? I really don't understand why Michael's fans don't want to see him leading his own story. Why does Jason have to protect Michael? Why does Carly? Michael has got to be 27-YEARS OLD!! He's a grown man! Let him handle his own problems!

• pjsoap
                        pjsoap commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Most don't stop caring and helping loved ones, especially those in grave danger, just because they're adults.

Most interesting here is how Carly gets out of Ferncliffe to attend wedding. Maybe she gets a "pass".

Typical summer ..... YAWN is right !!!

Can't get excited about RB - I enjoyed her a lot but she should have never left. Now she'll mess with Anna/FInn. I hope he stays with Anna after the way Hayden lied about the baby.

Comment

• gracie34
                        gracie34 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Much to my surprise I really like Finn and Anna. They only had a short time together with no walls/secrets between them before Anna was abducted, so I hope she is rescued and they have more time together, especially if Hayden is returning.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X