This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Oh, Did Sam say that?

Did she just pick up her divorce papers and say to Jason "Speaking of things we don t want to do. My divorce from Drew is officially over"? Is the Dream still alive or are the writers going to drag this out even longer?

She did. *shrugs* I don't know where Sam's head is at these days. Or the writers, for that matter.

Comment

I can honestly say, in this moment; "I don't care" '
      'More interested in who's knocking on Carly's wall.

Comment

I thought she meant look through her papers but who knows as long as she’s happy I’m good.

Comment

When they signed those paper, Drew said "two people who love each other are now divorced." They did love each other. She didn't want a divorce but Drew ended it because he wasn't going to stay with a woman who loved both him and his brother. I may not like it, but I still think they are heading towards a JaSam reunion.
          Last edited by mwxmwx; 07-10-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Maxum
            Maxum commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Sam wanted the divorce as well and just didn't want to ask for it. Yes, she loves them both, but for that exact reason, she knows that being married to one or the other under those circumstances is ludicrous. So does Drew. The divorce was the right thing to do, and now she can take her time and decide what she truly wants, and if and when she gets married again, it will be with a clear mind and heart.

Divorce isn’t something most people rejoice and have a party about ...people love each other when you marry and build a life together and even if you fall out of love and live someone else you still mourn the loss

Comment

• jaxijoy
            jaxijoy commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree. It's still the pain of loss.

• pjsoap
            pjsoap commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, that's also how I took it.It though can go either way so I understand why some want there to be more to it. I just wish the writers would decide now one way, the other, or even another but no more dragging.

• kristendny
            kristendny commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. You have a sense of failure, loss, grief, nostalgia. It is painful even if you are the one who walked out. When you see the papers, your heart sinks.

I agree what's happy about a divorce...it means both parties failed at keeping their marriage together...plus it doesn't mean you still don't love each other...but when you make the decision to finalize your relationship...that's usually it...so at least for now I don't see anything changing it...that parting seemed pretty final to me...they both looked like 2 people who still have feelings for each other...but are both ready to move on...we know even if Sam doesn't go back to Jason...she will always love him and he will be a part of her life...so I don't see that as anything Drew will ever be able to accept

Comment

In real life many couples divorce and remarry later. And not that Sonny and Carly are anybody's example, they have done it what? Five times?

Comment

• pjsoap
              pjsoap commented
              Editing a comment
              That's true. Sam remarried Jason and they've been others. Soaps especially live with only a handful of choices which is why characters go dating through families.

Personally, I'm tired of the whole thing.

Comment

There is definitely a difference between being sad about a divorce and not wanting one. Sam seemed to say she didn’t want it. Which is what I saw when Drew originally left. The writing has been pretty crappy for Sam. They have her all over the place.

Comment

• momq325
                momq325 commented
                Editing a comment
                Other than the initial comments Sam's feelings
                about Drew haven't been examined. I expected
                some sadness, some regret, some soul searching,
                some reflection about the kids .... if there was I
                missed it. I don't get it how the writers appear to
                of dismiss the history of this couple.

• CryIdareya
                CryIdareya commented
                Editing a comment
                I don’t need Sam to be with Jason or Drew to be adventurous. She can find her own adventures. I just can’t support Dream reuniting in the near future. Sam has lied and her lack of respect has shut that door for me at this point. Later on down the line, I could see them but no time soon. I definitely can’t support JaSam. I find the dynamic to be dull now. It would also ruin a lot of the good changes in Sams life. I want Sam to try someone new when she is ready for love again. I don’t want her going back to the same garbage that being with Jason brings. That’s just me
                Last edited by CryIdareya; 07-11-2018, 10:25 AM.

• CryIdareya
                CryIdareya commented
                Editing a comment
                Momq325,

The writers have missed so many beats from the beginning. I don’t expect they do any better now. We get one or two scenes here and there that are of substance from the situation. I really don’t know how they could botch something that was so promising.

No not at all she isn't happy that is what she said to Jason so no also I don't want Sam back with Jason at all sorry she should stay with Drew

Comment

Everyone for years said Jason had "Spidey" senses. I think his look when Sam said that gave him pause. The scene will probably not continue tomorrow as GH doesn't follow through with conversations much anymore but it would be nice to see where the conversation would go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by wizkids32 View Post
                  No not at all she isn't happy that is what she said to Jason so no also I don't want Sam back with Jason at all sorry she should stay with Drew
                  Sorry I don’t want Sam back with Drew at all. Sorry she should be with Jason. She never SAID she wasn’t “happy” just looked perturbed that paper work and divorce was something she didn’t like to do as in “deal with”! Reading what you want to see in those scenes.

Comment

The point of the scene was for Sam to tell Jason she's officially divorced. Of course she didn't want to break Drew's heart. This has been framed as very hard/conflicting/guilt-ridden for Sam. I don't think the implication was that Sam still wants to be with Drew, given she initiated the divorce and confirmed it was the right thing to do in dialogue the other day.

Comment

• LisalovesJaSam
                      LisalovesJaSam commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No, I'm pretty sure Drew initiated the divorce because Sam said she no longer wanted to be involved in Aurora. They still love each other but Drew doesn't want to be in a three-way relationship.

• samson2
                      samson2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sam is done, Dream is over. She feels a lot of guilt that isn’t her fault.
                      She thought Drew was Jason when she married him.

The writers are not as stupid as we think they are the writers know having Sam say stuff like that is going to keep the dream fans hoping for the couple to get back together even though they are probably going with jasam again.

Comment

• Melodious
                      Melodious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup, they are just not that great at writing. They sure do know how to rile the fan bases though.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X