Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Dropped Storyline

I wish someone would explain why they dropped the story line regarding Mike, Sonny, and the man Sonny buried in the cemetery. What are these writers doing?

I think it's still coming...

Comment

Originally posted by truecrew View Post
      I wish someone would explain why they dropped the story line regarding Mike, Sonny, and the man Sonny buried in the cemetery. What are these writers doing?
      It hasn't been dropped. Last week, Felix and Michael had a scene together where Michael told Felix he helped his son move a guy from Croton to somewhere nearer to PC. Felix misunderstood and said it was nice for a father and son to help a friend out. The camera panned to Sonny at one point. It was unclear what Sonny may have heard.

Comment

It is a slower moving secondary storyline of that they are building.

Comment

thanks for the responses

Comment

I don't think it has been dropped. They are focusing Sonny's attention on this Carly mess right now. I am sure they will get back to it, but honestly I would not mind if it did get dropped. It is an unnecessary distraction to the Mike story IMO.

Comment

When they do start to explore this storyline I am looking forward to how Sonny will react when he learns Mike was always looking out for him even though it was behind the scenes

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Philly_Girl View Post

It hasn't been dropped. Last week, Felix and Michael had a scene together where Michael told Felix he helped his son move a guy from Croton to somewhere nearer to PC. Felix misunderstood and said it was nice for a father and son to help a friend out. The camera panned to Sonny at one point. It was unclear what Sonny may have heard.
                Yep. That's coming back. Felix thought he was talking about helping Sonny's friend move. When he tell Sonny about it he will figire it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ChloesMommy View Post
                  I think it's still coming...
                  From spoilers I have read .I believe it’s coming soon.....

Comment

I hope it wasn't dropped, it's not even the story
                    I tune in for, it to watch MG/Mike ... he's soooo good.
                    Love Felix/Mike stuff.

Comment

I'm a Sonny fan and a mob one also I hope if they do run the story Sonny can get out of this one.

Comment

Not all stories can be front burner at the same time. Generally, there is one that has just been resolved, one going hot and heavy, a secondary story still in the middle of being told and a fourth one that is slowly ramping up. All sorts of things can make a story seem forgotten or "backburnered" - actor availability, budgetary issues, need to resolve other stories, need to pace everything...the one thing I like most about this set of writers is that they do NOT forget about stories - they do eventually resolve. them.

Comment

Originally posted by truecrew View Post
                          It is called an umbrella story. They are not executing it well, but the painting of the boys, Andre's mind map, Kevin's study, Sonny's dad knowing something he couldn't possibly know, Anna remembering a baby no one knew about, the "Believers", the clinic, all these storys wrap up into ONE story. My guess is the big reveal happens just before the Friz wedding.

Comment

I hope it hasn't been dropped either, it's probably just been put on the backburner for now.

Comment

Originally posted by MCBAMFAN View Post
                              I'm a Sonny fan and a mob one also I hope if they do run the story Sonny can get out of this one.
                              It would be really ironic with all that Sonny has done to get where he is today...what could take him down is getting caught for a mistake he made doing his very first crime...I think that is direction they will go with this...but I have no doubt Sonny will get out of this one too...they don't call him The Teflon Don for nothing

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X