This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Carpet Fashion thread

It's not that serious, but I like to comment on fashion, hair, make-up, etc, when watching these kinds of events. Mock them or, love them. What say you about any of it?

Is it a requirement that dresses fit like a snake skin? The men always look great in their tuxedos. Can't go wrong there.

Sam looks like a flamenco dancer, to me. Anna and her leggings (?) with a shiny, blazer type top. Maxie, I'd say 'No'. Same with Robin.

Feel free to add your own observations.

I don't really care for Joss but I love her dress. She and Oscar are cute together. Actually, Aunt Stella doesn't look too bad, either. And Mike is fantastic! What a handsome older guy.

Comment

is the actress that plays robin pregnant in real life??

Comment

Aunt Stella looks great. I can't believe that Sonny has to be cajoled into taking a photo with his dad, even going to the event, during one of their later, happy times, for him to remember after Mike finally slips away. They both look sharp.

Comment

Why does Lucy have a Llama as an accessory? Or a date?

Comment

Originally posted by franron;n1514487[B
            ]Aunt Stella looks great. I can't believe that Sonny has to be cajoled into taking a photo with his dad, even going to the event, during one of their later, happy times, for him to remember after Mike finally slips away. They both look sharp.[/B]
            awwww.. ‚ô•Mike with Aunt Stella .. so adorable - she looked so pretty and Mike's always such a charmer

I thought the same thing about Sonny,,, but I guess he's just really preoccupied.

Comment

I thought everyone looked great but I loved Alexis dress the best

Comment

Originally posted by Logan13 View Post
                Maybe it is her service animal. Too much pressure for her.LOL

Comment

Aunt Stella looked STELLAR !!!!!

MS, pulls off the color red perfectly and i loved Nina's dress !!!

I really liked Jordan's dress

Joss dress was pretty, i just wish it was a different color.

I actually loved Sam's dress, i just wish it was in a different color

Lucy just looked amazing as always

I didn't care for Ava,Kiki,Maxie, Robin and Anna's dresses. I am in the middle about Alexis.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan13 View Post
                    Maybe both ?!?!.......

Comment

Loved ava's black dress

Comment

Thank you for starting this thread!

Nina - beautiful as always.

Maxie - nice look for a pregnant woman. Peter's necklace set if off to perfection.

Alexis - stunning! Really made NLG svelte (and the girls were not hanging out as usual).

Sam - she was really poured into that dress. Made me wonder if she was performing a Spanish number......

Ava/ Jordan - business as usual. NIce look.

Anna - why the satin jacket again?

Robyn - talk about being poured into a dress?!? What were the costumers thinking?

Lucy - what can I say? Who else can pull off a llama as a fashion accessory?
                        Last edited by OLTLBoomer; 05-16-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Loved all the looks except Robin and Ana. Terrible pics

Comment

I was okay with most of the dresses other than Sam and Robin's. But there's a LOT of shine this year. Robin and Maxie's entire dresses, and some of the extras even.

LOVED Ava's dress.

Bensch was uber creepy, first piling on work so Kiki couldn't go to the ball, then allowing her to go, then showing up......

No one asked Lucy why she brought the llama to the red carpet?

Comment

Joss' dress was my favorite. I don't like it when the dresses are so tight the wearer has to shuffle rather than walk naturally. All of the guys looked great. I don't know who helped Anna pick her outfit. Except for the top it looked like she was ready to go jogging.
                              Last edited by 1sbkmcfan; 05-16-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X