Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone remember "Texas" soap

Was a spinoff of another world and stared Beverley Mckensey. My favorite couples were iris/Alex and reena/max. Ken shriner was on for awhile after he left gh. His character was Jeb.

I do. I remember Iris moved to Texas with the Wheeler fellow. I remember Justin Marshall and the character Reena. Boy, that was a long time ago.

Comment

Texas started off pretty horribly, but within 7 months or so, and with a new head writer, the show improved drastically and became my favorite soap! I liked Iris, but have to admit the show became even better when she left because then the writers were able to focus on the other wonderful characters they had, such as Reena, Lurlene, Brette, Grant, Judith, etc. The friendships on Texas were unparalleled- I 100% believed that Ruby and Lurlene were best friends! Same thing with Paige and Ashley, and Reena and Ginny. I was devastated when Texas was canceled.

Comment

I remember Texas. I used to watch it with my sister. My favorite character was Ruby Wright. Now I'm kinda dating myself.

Comment

Someone has posted a lot of episodes on YT so you can rewatch it. Ruby and Lurlene were a hoot.

Comment

I liked it as a teen. Did you know Loretta Young's eldest daughter was a producer of the soap? Her dad was Clark Gable. She died from cancer a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
              I liked it as a teen. Did you know Loretta Young's eldest daughter was a producer of the soap? Her dad was Clark Gable. She died from cancer a few years ago.
              Are you referring to Judy Lewis?

Can’t believe how much I loved Texas!

Comment

I think that was her name, yes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X