Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Gabriel, "Seneca Beaulac" on RYAN'S HOPE has died

John's daughter, Andrea, announced the news last night. Such a wonderful talent and a gracious man. He will be greatly missed. RIP

My condolences to his family on their loss. Mr. Gabriel was certainly a big part of the early success of Ryan's Hope. The Frank/Jill/Seneca triangle entertained viewers for several years.

Comment

To John's wife Sandy to his daughters Andrea & Melissa I am so sorry to of John's passing thinking of you 3 I said prayers for you.

Comment

I so enjoyed meeting John after a performance of BRIGADOON. He was most gracious in signing my program and taking a photo with me. He loved doing the play because he and his beloved Sandy performed in it, together. Special memory . . .

Comment

• taramartin
          taramartin commented
          Editing a comment
          How lucky you were! I love him and I love that musical.

I'm sorry to hear this. I loved Seneca, even though he frequently infuriated me. He was often romantic and sexy, but then he had his moments of possessiveness and irrationality. John Gabriel managed to keep me loving Seneca through it all. RIP

Comment

• Brighton
          Brighton commented
          Editing a comment
          Well said. I also felt this way about the character, often all at the same time!

• jward1108
          jward1108 commented
          Editing a comment
          All at the same time, is right! Such a talented actor. He will be missed.

Rest with God. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Comment

Always remembered for being our " Seneca" for so long. With love and gratitude to an actor's actor.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X