Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Edge of Night; are there

any surviving episodes of this program. I know the earliest ones may not be available because of the practice of "wiping" the videotapes, but are there any from the 1970's and 80's.

There are few on YouTube. I have a couple of episodes from 1976, but they are on Betamax. I will eventually get around to see if they can be converted.

Comment

Yes YouTube has episodes. I haven’t watched them lately but I have watched some of the later episodes.

Comment

Thanks tmontyb and Emerald Greens. I checked out some of them.

Comment

Here is a playlist I found:
          https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...B9CDD7D0A224D3

Comment

Thanks, jward 1108; I'll be checking that out!

Comment

Schuyler and Raven were my favorite soap couple, and I still remember when I was so in love with them but the writers turned Schuy bad. They were on a romantic vacation in St Moritz and he was ordered to throw her out of the ski lift but loved her too much. Then we learned that he was an imposter Schuy and the real one didn't like her very much. That broke my heart. To me, that was some of the best time on that soap.

I loved loved loved Aunt Lois. At least I think that was her name.

Raven later saw another actor who I fell in love with. His name was Ian Deveraux and I think he was British but written to be Australian. I can't remember that well. However I did find some of their scenes on YT.

Comment

i have seen almost every episode from 1979-1984 on YouTube. I somehow missed the 1983 episodes and have been binge watching them (just finished January - June). The "phone book" storyline was great, and how it also included Nora Fulton's murder was great too. Unfortunately Henry Slesar was replaced by Lee Sheldon and the stories go in wrong directions the 2nd half of 1983 (which is what I am watching now). I saw the last six months of 1984 already but am watching the episodes up to that point which I missed.

My favorite years were 1979-82. One great story after another! Nola Madison, the "puppet murders", Gavin and Jody! (: Raven and fake Sky! (: Raven and real Sky! (: So much great stuff! I esp. love Cliff Nelson! and Didi, and Mitzi, and Calvin...

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X