Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching Ryan's Hope or Edge of Night videos right now?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching Ryan's Hope or Edge of Night videos right now?

You can watch both shows online. Many of the Ryan's Hope are in order from RH 1 through RH 1680s. If you want to discuss what you are watching now, let me know and I'll try to check out a video and discuss the scenes.

I have viewed a few of Ryan's Hope but not enough to get a discussion going. Even back when it was on T.V. it was hard to keep up.....back then VCR wasn't in my possession and work hours kept me from viewing more than a few times each month. Always read up on the show though.

With Edge, I came in late and then left just before the last year.

Comment

I always watched Edge Of Night, from the first time it came on. I watched with my Mama,she wouldn't miss it. ( I came home about 3:30pm,just as it was coming on). The only time I didn't watch it was I lived with my in-laws. (They watched NBC soaps). And I missed a couple of weeks, after they moved to ABC. That was (and still is) my all time favorite soap. For some reason, I could never really get into Ryan's Hope, all that much. (Even now, I try to watch it on line, and I lose interest,real fast).

Comment

LOVED the murder mystery nature of EDGE. Such a good soap.

Anyone remember the story with (original) Nicole being stalked by a person calling her and playing Shakespeare albums over the phone?

Comment

I had LOVED watching favorite soap RH on Soapnet; only problem was that it would reach a certain point (very early '80's?) and then go back to the very beginning. This occured at least three times--don't know if it was a music rights issue or what.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy1c View Post
            I always watched Edge Of Night, from the first time it came on. I watched with my Mama,she wouldn't miss it. ( I came home about 3:30pm,just as it was coming on). The only time I didn't watch it was I lived with my in-laws. (They watched NBC soaps). And I missed a couple of weeks, after they moved to ABC. That was (and still is) my all time favorite soap. For some reason, I could never really get into Ryan's Hope, all that much. (Even now, I try to watch it on line, and I lose interest,real fast).
            I loved and miss The Edge of Night. I wish it had stayed on CBS and also I wish it had stayed on the air let alone. I did follow it on ABC until the character Adam Drake was killed off. After that I lost some interest but I only watched after that if Mike and Nancy Karr or Geraldine Whitney ( later Saxon)had a storyline. They were the holdovers from the CBS days until 1984 when Edge left the air.

Comment

I need to find a bunch of consecutive EON episodes! I didn't watch it every day.
              (Guiding Light, As the World Turns, and All My Children were the only shows I watched regularly after I married in 1979.)

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X