Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Why does Leo think EJ is giving him money?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • semurg30
    Board Regular
    • Oct 2023

Why does Leo think EJ is giving him money?

Ok so Leo THINKS Jude is Nicole and EJ's son.

Now EJ has given him money to keep quiet. What does Leo think is EJ's motive for giving him money? And why doesn't Leo wonder why EJ doesn't want his and Nicole's son back?
  • dee2
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2015

That would have to be the question for anyone, so I don't think Leo will let it go. I guess that doesn't bother EJ, or Sloan.

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Leo should really think than being happy with the money. Hopefully he can connect the dots. Overall, things will not go in EJ's favor. Maybe I think Nicole would be soon onto him. Maybe Nicole will learn the full truth....

Comment

• mxs
        Scriptwriter
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by semurg30 View Post
        Ok so Leo THINKS Jude is Nicole and EJ's son.

Now EJ has given him money to keep quiet. What does Leo think is EJ's motive for giving him money? And why doesn't Leo wonder why EJ doesn't want his and Nicole's son back?
        Yeah that is the question. Seems to me Leo would deduce that Eric is that baby's father otherwise EJ would want his son back. Question is how long is it going to take Leo to figure that out. Maybe when his brain sobers up. And maybe he wants the money so badly he won't ask questions.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
          Nick Fallon fan commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess Leo doesn’t know there was questions regarding Jude paternity before he was born, if he did he might connect the dots
      • Nick Fallon fan
        Senior Board Member
        • Jul 2021

I love the fact there are 6 characters working on the Spectator now; Xander, Chad, Everett, Leo, Eric, and Nicole

Comment

• mxs
          mxs commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes more characters actually seen working is always a plus on a soap because so many never seem to work even when they have a job.
      • Beca Drags
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Apr 2005

I think Leo is starting to realize that question asking why; which is why he was questioning Sloan today. I bet he figures it out once he comes out of and stays out of his drunken haze.

Comment

• brisbydog
          Day Player
          • Sep 2023

Originally posted by Nick Fallon fan View Post
          I love the fact there are 6 characters working on the Spectator now; Xander, Chad, Everett, Leo, Eric, and Nicole
          7. You forgot Stephanie. But I understand

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
            Nick Fallon fan commented
            Editing a comment
            She’s only part time there
        • Abby_fan
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2015

Leo said something is not adding up here. However, at the moment, Leo isn’t thinking clearly. He is suffering from a broken heart and a drunken stupor.

Comment

• Elvis12
            Board Regular
            • Sep 2019

EJ offered him a lot of money last week. He also knows Eric is the dad, thus the money for Leo to be quiet.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X