Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cali815
    commented on 's reply
    Nobody's trying to discredit you. Just sharing my opinion just as you do on this board. Take care.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    Sure..its literally been going on for years now, going back to when Cin were regulars on the show and im not the only one youve done this to, so once again stop trying to discredit me. I won't be engaging any further as i refuse to allow anyone to ruin my posting experience here! I just want to post in peace and not constantly have to defend myself or be chastised/challenged/accused of lying for liking what i like. Take care
    Last edited by Flowercity79; February 14, 2024, 12:19 PM.

• cali815
    commented on 's reply
    Flowercity79, I am not constantly insinuating that you are lying. I did say, ONCE, that your comments about Chad and "spreading his cheeks" are skewed and I still think that is an exaggeration of what happened in the scene. There are not "countless other threads" where I try to "discredit" you. There are not even "countless other threads" where I disagree with you. This is a forum where people comment on threads and each others posts. It's not personal.

So, yes, agree to disagree.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    cali815 constantly insinuating I am lying, calling my opinions "skewed", referring to my comment about polls as being "mystery", telling me I am "exaggerating", accusing me of a "spitting war" when you are the one who quoted me and commented under my post that wasnt even directed at you in any way shape or form. I never attcked any poster who doesnt like Cin. I know they arent everyone's cup of tea and that is perfectly fine! Just like Ejami, Stabi, Janel arent everyone's cup of tea, we all like who we like. If you didn't mean to come across like that, then its all good, but I am just telling you how it comes across to me, not just in this thread but countless others where you try to discredit everything I say even when Ive provided receipts (which i dont even know why I bother because its really not even that serious lol). Again, I respectfully agree to disagree!
    Last edited by Flowercity79; February 14, 2024, 02:38 AM.

• cali815
    commented on 's reply
    No one is going around personally attacking you, Flowercity79. There are two themes where we disagree, Chad and CIN/Ben. I speak up about my dislike of Ben whenever the subject comes up because I dislike him just that much. So, sincerely, it's not about you.

And my "fav's" get positive attention all of the time. I talk about that too.

And I will continue to hate CIN. Me and a whole lot of other folks. I will continue to post on my likes and dislikes. And you continue to do you.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    tiff5555 yea i think the writing has been pretty bad since the new writers took over. Thankfully its only temporary.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    cali815 The only one "spitting" is you as you are the one constantly under all my posts attacking me. Im sitting here reminiscing about my favs and that seems to be an issue, i never once said anyone had to agree with me..

Yes it sucks when your fav isnt getting shine. Thankfully, ive never had that issue with my favs and no "mystery" is required. But you already knew that, seeing how google/twitter is a thing🫠. You can continue to hate Cin, i have no wish to change your mind! You do you.
    Last edited by Flowercity79; February 13, 2024, 09:15 PM.

• cali815
    commented on 's reply
    Ahh, mystery polls.

Well, that fire you speak of? A lot of people experienced as heartburn and indigestion. I'm not getting into spitting contests with warring ships. I hated CIN and thought it was disgusting that the writers romanticized a brutal serial killer. Many, many people agree with that assessment. I am happy they are gone and hope they stay that way.

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Flowercity79 What a time to be alive! Now, I feel the stories are bland and not much to root for.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    tiff5555 yes the sure did overpass them. In fact so did Stabi! I'll never forget all the polls Cin and Stabi were constantly winning over the other couples. When they were both on at the same time, the show was pure fire

• cali815
    commented on 's reply
    @tiff555, "one of the grossest couples in soap history" is what I wrote and I stand by that assessment. They are not a supercouple. Just because the writers romanticized a serial killer doesn't mean that everyone bought into that notion.

All I care about now is that they are gone and that they stay gone.

• cali815
    commented on 's reply
    CIN does not "overpass" Chabby in terms of popularity. A young woman "rooting for" the man who domestically abused her relative and murdered multiple innocent women is not endearing. What was ruined was the SHOW by whitewashing history and downplaying heinous crimes and pushing the unrealistic notion that a serial killer is redeemable and could ever be safe for society.

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know the grossest couple in soap history. They were more popular with the viewers! Dont feel Days ruined the legacy of Bo & Hope. Don't feel it stain this soap. I see a connection with CIN because they helped each other and understand each other. Otherwise, if this soap did not wrote that in, I wouldn't have felt for them. They are technically the closest thing to a supercouple. Some may not want to hear this, but they are according to Days.

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    I soo agree with this! They even overpass CHABBY in terms of popularity! I absolutely loved that they both rooted for each other! I am glad that Days did not ruin this couple! Hopefully we see then back again!

• Abby_fan
    commented on 's reply
    Who is going to visit a serial killer? Clyde knows Ben is safe, living off of Ciara’s trust fund floating around the world.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X