• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fightcrab
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2020

Where are Ben and Ciara and their son

Clyde also has family that can be threatened. Abduction of Clyde's grandbaby and Ben begging to help? Why only Clyde can threaten families?
  • cali815
    Senior Board Member
    • Feb 2015

Ben and Ciara and kids are far away and I hope they stay that way. And threatening Ben's children means threatening Ciara's children who are Horton/Brady/Kiriakis connected -- no one is going to threaten them to get back at Clyde.

If they ever come back, I hope it is to mourn their loss of Ben after he dies suddenly ( and I mean dead-dead not river-dead).
    Last edited by cali815; February 11, 2024, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• tabbycat46
      tabbycat46 commented
      Editing a comment
      cali815, I couldn't agree with you more.
  • Fightcrab
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2020

Well, then Ben should be threatened or he should stop his father.

Comment

• Flowercity79
      Soap Addict
      • Oct 2017

Im shocked as well that no one has mentioned Clyde's family to him. I would love for a Cin appearance

Comment

• cali815
        Senior Board Member
        • Feb 2015

Any threats against Ben should be carried out to completion. Kill him off, once and for all. And then kill off Clyde.
        Last edited by cali815; February 12, 2024, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• gymguy68
          gymguy68 commented
          Editing a comment
          FIVE STARS!!! Two useless characters,

• Elvis12
          Elvis12 commented
          Editing a comment
          And I'd add Ciara to that list.
      • dee2
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Dec 2015

Clyde might not be so arrogant if someone returned the favor, concerning his son.

Comment

• cali815
          cali815 commented
          Editing a comment
          Clyde would just become more vicious.
      • Bluediamond
        Senior Board Member
        • Dec 2017

I can't believe Ben has no clue what his father is up to or is just staying out of it. I'm surprised Ava hasn't threatened Ben yet since Clyde is threatening her son.

Comment

• Beca Drags
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Apr 2005

I could care less about that psycho serial killer, turned romantic hero, or his clueless, entitled wife! Hope they stay away from Days FOREVER! I wouldn't even shed a tear if their boat overturned at sea and we never heard from them again and the same with the serial killer's slimy, murderer (of my favorite character) abusive, drug dealing father. Time for Clyde to go too!
          Last edited by Beca Drags; February 12, 2024, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• gymguy68
            Contract Poster
            • Jul 2018

Please, just keep them away. We don't need anymore Ben and Ciara.

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
              I could care less about that psycho serial killer, turned romantic hero, or his clueless, entitled wife! Hope they stay away from Days FOREVER! I wouldn't even shed a tear if their boat overturned at sea and we never heard from them again and the same with the serial killer's slimy, murderer (of my favorite character) abusive, drug dealing father. Time for Clyde to go too!
              Just want to add under here .... I dont think some knows that Stefano, Victor, Orpheus, & Xander were bad. Especially Xander!!! Xander should be in jail forever. Bo slashing Steve in the eye was bad & Abby should be forever in the mental ward. Kristen needs to be in jail forever, is another example here...I would say the same with my beloved EJ too, but I am not harping because the stories moved from this and so have I.

I guess with Ben, Days has moved him to the stable environment and with the love of Ciara. It's because of Ciara that he is no more a serial killer. He saving Julie, was the biggest part of it that he is in good grace in Salem.

I also forgot to mention that this a soap...It has realism in here but with a touch of fantasy like. Otherwise, we will see half of characters in jail & life will be boring in Salem.

Comment

• semurg30
                semurg30 commented
                Editing a comment
                That's not how serial killing works.

• cali815
                cali815 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ben murdered multiple people, in cold blood, and spent barely 2 years in a cushy mental hospital for his crimes. He murdered these people because he was jealous that his fiance slept with her ex. It is not my fantasy to see a serial killer romanticized and hooking up with a decade younger woman who is just like his murder victims. He was abusive to the only other woman we saw him involved with (before Ciara) and he tried to kill her by tying her to a bed and setting it on fire. I don't care how lovey dovey they showed him to be in the whitewashed RC version of Ben. He is a violent killer that deserves to be in prison or on death row or dead (like most of his victims).

I also forgot to mention that this is a soap. It should be entertaining. The touch of fantasy should be sweet and pleasant and based in a happy, nice reality. Fantasies where a innocent person who was wrongfully, viciously murdered can miraculously come back to like are preferred (if we are going to fantasize about the impossible). Fantasies where serial killers take a pill and are "cured" or made safe for society by the love of a hot, college-age girl and they get the happy life that they robbed their victims of is NOT a fantasy I want to watch. It is a lie and gross.

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                OMG cali815 You wrote all I have been thinking for so long. I will admit that for a brief moment I was a Cinner but quickly realized I couldn’t stomach the couple. But yeah all of This!
            • Beca Drags
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

Just want to add under here .... I dont think some knows that Stefano, Victor, Orpheus, & Xander were bad. Especially Xander!!! Xander should be in jail forever. Bo slashing Steve in the eye was bad & Abby should be forever in the mental ward. Kristen needs to be in jail forever, is another example here...I would say the same with my beloved EJ too, but I am not harping because the stories moved from this and so have I.

I guess with Ben, Days has moved him to the stable environment and with the love of Ciara. It's because of Ciara that he is no more a serial killer. He saving Julie, was the biggest part of it that he is in good grace in Salem.

I also forgot to mention that this a soap...It has realism in here but with a touch of fantasy like. Otherwise, we will see half of characters in jail & life will be boring in Salem.
              I don't care what garbage they wrote to romanticize that serial killer, it never worked for me. Ben will always be that sicko that killed several people and tortured Abby. It's totally unrealistic to think he could be normalized and romanticized. It doesn't happen, and he should be rotting in a jail cell along side his demented father!

Comment

• Abby_fan
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jun 2015

Hopefully, Ben is lost at sea, by falling off the Cin boat.

As for Clyde, he isn’t worried about Ben. His son is a serial killer. Really, a serial killer. Clyde knows they are safe.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                  Soap Addict
                  • Oct 2017

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

I absolutely love Ben and Cin! Its such a shame we arent able to see them anymore and I wish VK had stayed, but it is what it is! I am just happy they got their happily ever after. I am sure Ciara mustve given birth now to her second baby. I hope we get to see them return one day soon with their precious bundles of joy They were one of the hottest couples in soaps history, days isnt the same without them.

Comment

• cali815
                    cali815 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Flowercity79, I am not constantly insinuating that you are lying. I did say, ONCE, that your comments about Chad and "spreading his cheeks" are skewed and I still think that is an exaggeration of what happened in the scene. There are not "countless other threads" where I try to "discredit" you. There are not even "countless other threads" where I disagree with you. This is a forum where people comment on threads and each others posts. It's not personal.

So, yes, agree to disagree.

• Flowercity79
                    Flowercity79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sure..its literally been going on for years now, going back to when Cin were regulars on the show and im not the only one youve done this to, so once again stop trying to discredit me. I won't be engaging any further as i refuse to allow anyone to ruin my posting experience here! I just want to post in peace and not constantly have to defend myself or be chastised/challenged/accused of lying for liking what i like. Take care
                    Last edited by Flowercity79; February 14, 2024, 01:19 PM.

• cali815
                    cali815 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nobody's trying to discredit you. Just sharing my opinion just as you do on this board. Take care.
                • cali815
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

I absolutely love Ben and Cin! Its such a shame we arent able to see them anymore and I wish VK had stayed, but it is what it is! I am just happy they got their happily ever after. I am sure Ciara mustve given birth now to her second baby. I hope we get to see them return one day soon with their precious bundles of joy They were one of the hottest couples in soaps history, days isnt the same without them.
                  They were one of the grossest couples in soap history. The fact that Ben got any happily ever after after all of the vicious things he did AND the lives that he callously took is thoroughly disgusting and always will be a stain on this show. I hate that they ruined the legacy of Bo&Hope by having their daughter spawn with a serial killer.

Comment

• cali815
                    cali815 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hope was emotionally blackmailed into "supporting" her daughter's relationship with Ben. She did NOT love Ben for her daughter.

And as long as they stay out of Salem while living their lives, I am happy for that even if they don't deserve it.

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't know the grossest couple in soap history. They were more popular with the viewers! Dont feel Days ruined the legacy of Bo & Hope. Don't feel it stain this soap. I see a connection with CIN because they helped each other and understand each other. Otherwise, if this soap did not wrote that in, I wouldn't have felt for them. They are technically the closest thing to a supercouple. Some may not want to hear this, but they are according to Days.

• cali815
                    cali815 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @tiff555, "one of the grossest couples in soap history" is what I wrote and I stand by that assessment. They are not a supercouple. Just because the writers romanticized a serial killer doesn't mean that everyone bought into that notion.

All I care about now is that they are gone and that they stay gone.
                • turtlesturtles
                  Board Regular
                  • Mar 2019

I don't think Ciara and Ben were a gross couple at all.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X