Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Was this discussed? Xander and Sarah are stepsiblings

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrAgnes
    Contract Poster
    • Nov 2010

Was this discussed? Xander and Sarah are stepsiblings

I may have missed it in the discussions about how changes in parentage would affect relationships. Xander's real father was married to Sarah's mother, making them stepsiblings.

There's nothing incestuous in that, just another unusual relationship in Salem. Someday, we may hear Sarah make an introduction, "This is my ex-husband, brother, and baby daddy, Xander."
  • dee2
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2015

A funny introduction. I hadn't thought about it.

Comment

• semurg30
      Day Player
      • Oct 2023

Originally posted by MrAgnes View Post
      I may have missed it in the discussions about how changes in parentage would affect relationships. Xander's real father was married to Sarah's mother, making them stepsiblings.

There's nothing incestuous in that, just another unusual relationship in Salem. Someday, we may hear Sarah make an introduction, "This is my ex-husband, brother, and baby daddy, Xander."
      Sarah and Alex (the fake heir) were already step siblings. Sarah's bio father Neil Curtis was married to Alex's bio mother Anjelica Deveraux.

Comment

• brisbydog
        Newcomer
        • Sep 2023

Victor and Maggie were never legally married so it's no longer a thing

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2015

Victor and Maggie never married. Victor never got a divorce from Vivian, therefore, Sarah and Xander were never siblings. Anyone who becomes step siblings after they are both adults shouldn’t care whether they date each other or not. JMHO
        Last edited by Abby_fan; November 20, 2023, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Prizzle
          Board Regular
          • Oct 2009

Vivian is Victor’s widow not Maggie

Btw Austin and Carrie are stepsiblings

Comment

• semurg30
            Day Player
            • Oct 2023

Originally posted by Prizzle View Post
            Vivian is Victor’s widow not Maggie

Btw Austin and Carrie are stepsiblings
            I would love to see how Carrie and Austin explain the family to their son.

They've go to explain Aunt Sami being with Austin. Carrie being with Uncle Lucas. Grandpa Roman being with Grandma Kate. Carrie and Austin sharing the same half siblings (Rex and Cassie). Austin's sister Billie having a kid (Chelsea) with Carrie's uncle Bo. Sami having twins with different fathers. Grandma Kate and great grandma Caroline having the same baby daddy.

Comment

• Prizzle
              Prizzle commented
              Editing a comment
              That's insane😂
          • tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

Xander and Sarah are not related. Not sure how this DNA will come out. I feel like the writers forgot how Xander first came on.

Comment

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              Why do you say they forgot how Xander first came on the show?

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Abby_fan Xander was a man servant or in my view, Cinderfella for Victor. Victor treated him bad and did not accept him in his family. This story was written by a different head writer & writers. This was back in 2015. I am not sure if the writers told Ron this. I guess what it is to come...that Ron & the writers would connect few dots this might be story. I still not sure why Theresa is involved in this story and why would she care unless she is written as a gold digger from the get go.
          • jjtrdsa
            Soap Addict
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by semurg30 View Post

I would love to see how Carrie and Austin explain the family to their son.

They've go to explain Aunt Sami being with Austin. Carrie being with Uncle Lucas. Grandpa Roman being with Grandma Kate. Carrie and Austin sharing the same half siblings (Rex and Cassie). Austin's sister Billie having a kid (Chelsea) with Carrie's uncle Bo. Sami having twins with different fathers. Grandma Kate and great grandma Caroline having the same baby daddy.
            They never will have to. Seems like new young characters come on all the time, never having to understand the dynamic. More than likely Noah will never really know Sami seeing as Carrie and Sami hate each other.

Look at Holly Jonas who seems to love Eric Brady who is responsible for her father dying. I am sure she has no clue that her brother (Parker) and her were both born from Chloe Lane.

Comment

• kahinamah
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Sep 2019

Very funny. I have a headache again, I didn't even think about it,

Comment

• tabbycat46
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2010

No, Xander and Sarah aren't blood related so there is no incest at all.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                  Abby_fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  MrAgnes Well, since Maggie and Victor were never married, it is all a moot point! 🤷🏾‍♀️

• MrAgnes
                  MrAgnes commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Abby_fan It wasn't a moot point to Victor. He thought that he and Maggie were legally married. To the best of his knowledge, Xander and Sarah were stepsiblings. To the best of his knowledge, their marriage was between stepsiblings. He did a good job of keeping that info to himself.

• Ilovebooks
                  Ilovebooks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  MrAgnes Precisely because Sarah and Xander didn't have a drop of blood in common, Victor must have thought it wasn't a big deal; and it seems clear to me that he never intended to reveal the truth. In fact Titus has been dead for several years (presumably Xander's mother too) Victor could have recognized Xander long ago without hurting his brother's feelings, yet he never did.
                  It was Bo's situation, and probably his 90 years, that changed his mind.
              • yay_gh
                Board Regular
                • Jan 2011

Technically they weren’t because didn’t they just say that his marriage to Vivian Alamain never ended, so he was unable to be legally married to Maggie?

Comment

• bcholly
                  Senior Board Member
                  • May 2011

Xander and Sarah are bleh anyway 🤢

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X