• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoveBO
    Executive Poster
    • Jun 2012

It's time for Philp to return.

Now that Maggie is CEO, it would be interesting to see how they would interact with each other. Besides they also need to give the Brady/Chloe/Philp story closure.
  • happy33
    Scriptwriter
    • Mar 2005

I agree also with Victor’s upcoming death it’s the perfect time for him to return
    Last edited by happy33; March 10, 2023, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• tabbycat46
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2010

I have to disagree with you because with all the characters returning, I think that it would be better for the show to move on with fresh, new storylines involving those characters. I also think that Xander would be the best candidate for the CEO position right after Chad, then Ciara, who I'm not convinced won't get it.
      Last edited by tabbycat46; March 9, 2023, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• gymguy68
        gymguy68 commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally agree. Philip is not needed. Xander should be the one that Maggie puts in charge of Titan.

• Nick Fallon fan
        Nick Fallon fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Chad belongs at DiMera

• tabbycat46
        tabbycat46 commented
        Editing a comment
        gymguy68 I totally agree with you and Days has plenty of characters that they can focus on without rehashing old, tired, already decided triangles like Philip/Chloe/Brady especially since Chloe already made her choice-BRADY.
        Nick Fallon fan, If Alex doesn't work out and Xander isn't named, then Chad is the next option along with Ciara to run Titan. The only other likely option is Maggie if she wants the position indefinitely.
        Last edited by tabbycat46; March 9, 2023, 05:19 PM.
    • jjtrdsa
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2010

Philip is not needed. Chloe never wanted him. There is no need for closure. Brady and Chloe are nauseating to me just like Eric and Nicole. Eric and Nicole were a couple long before I was even watching and when he returned he returned as a priest. I loved the angst but they continued to ruin them.
      I started watching when Chloe and Brady were a couple. I preferred and still prefer Brady and Nicole. Brady and Chloe left canvas and they made up a whole storyline about him being an addict and them divorcing that we didn't see.

Comment

• LoveBO
        Executive Poster
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by happy33 View Post
        I agree also with Victor’s upcoming death it’s the prefect time for him to return
        This alone would be enough to bring Philp back. Dealing with his father dying, and finding out his brother is alive. Written well, this could be a good story for so many of the characters.

Comment

• happy33
          happy33 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, there is so much they could do with Philip, and have alot of characters play a part in his return Nick Fallon fan the characters got closer in the last few yrs of PR run. But they was never that close probably because of the bad blood between Shawn and Philip, although I wish they explored that more. Sadly family connections mean very little to RC, I hate how he ignores them.
          Last edited by happy33; March 9, 2023, 07:23 PM.

• Nick Fallon fan
          Editing a comment
          pnorbert2222
          Who’s brother-in-law?

• pnorbert2222
          pnorbert2222 commented
          Editing a comment
          Bo. Bo and Philip have the same father. But Philip and Billie have the same mother. So Bo's brother...was also his brother in law when Bo and Billie were married.
      • Nick Fallon fan
        Senior Board Member
        • Jul 2021

Philip will probably return for Victor funeral, I doubt they will ever give the Brady/Chloe/Philip storyline a closure, at least not before giving Ejami and Ericole closure

Comment

• kahinamah
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2019

For Phillip, I would like a new direction on his return, that he forgets Chloe, he must exceed his first love.

So I would like to see him work with Leo, Xander, Gwen, all four could give something interesting..

And a new love affair with Gwen, or reconnecting with Stephanie and in this case I am open to an Alex/Gwen.​

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
            Editing a comment
            I’m open to everything, I hope Gwen sleep with both Alex and Philip
        • JoiseBoy
          Day Player
          • Jul 2018

No. I’m good without Phillip. Super good. He can stay off screen.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
            Editing a comment
            But they will have to resolve his storyline at some point
        • Superfanplus
          Senior Board Member
          • Dec 2021

I always wanted Phillip with Belle. When they were having that affair, I saw a lot of chemistry between Jay Johnson(Phillip) and Martha (Belle). Shawn and Belle is beyond dead in the water/zero chemistry there

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
            Editing a comment
            I remember in April fool’s episode they said that once Belle found out Claire is actually Philip daughter she run back to him, I don’t see the point since Claire is a grown woman now, it was all a dream anyway
        • prettypleasin
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2014

Hopefully he returns when Bo returns. That would be nice to have both of Victor's son's arriving to Salem at the same time.

Comment

• Stunt double
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • May 2011

Not a fan of moping, insecure Philip.

Comment

• prettypleasin
              prettypleasin commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe he will come back with a new attitude?

• tabbycat46
              tabbycat46 commented
              Editing a comment
              Stunt double, I'm not a fan, either. I still believe that it would better if Days moves on and focuses on crafting storyline featuring those characters who will be returning soon. Philip needs to stay gone.
              Last edited by tabbycat46; March 12, 2023, 01:14 PM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X