Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Question for Jason47 re: Chloe (possible spoiler)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 50yearfan
    Board Regular
    • May 2015

SPOILER! Question for Jason47 re: Chloe (possible spoiler)

I read somewhere she is done filming and will be gone in August. Is this true?
  • dee2
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2015

I hope that's just a rumor. I wanted her and Brady to be long term. I don't want to see Brady with yet another woman.

Comment

• 50yearfan
      50yearfan commented
      Editing a comment
      dee2 That is what I'm hoping.
  • Nick Fallon fan
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2021

I hope it’s just a rumor, unfortunately I guess she’s not pregnant after all

Comment

• DayRose
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2020

No one seems to be gone for long. Chloe can always come back.

Comment

• tabbycat46
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2010

OP, I'm hoping that is just a rumor.

Comment

• tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

Where did you heard this rumor? If it's CDL...that is a total lie and not a reliable source. Don't think Jason47 can say it either. The timing is not there and if the rumor is false.

Comment

• Jj1701
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw it on Facebook, but no idea if it's reliable or not.

• tabbycat46
            tabbycat46 commented
            Editing a comment
            tiff5555, I'm, unfortunately, a member at CDL and I would take everything that site says with a grain salt. Less said about their forum the better.
            50yearfan, yes and you are wise not to trust them at all .
            Last edited by tabbycat46; March 2, 2023, 03:28 PM.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            50yearfan used to chat in Days group chats on FB. I understand stand
        • Jason47
          Contract Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 50yearfan View Post

I read somewhere she is done filming and will be gone in August. Is this true?
          Sorry, I never comment on any rumors.

Comment

• 50yearfan
            50yearfan commented
            Editing a comment
            So it's just a rumor. Thanks, Jason47
        • Rose777
          Day Player
          • Jun 2013

To be fair, there is no storyline for the Chloe left at this point. Brady is probably going to get back with Kristen sooner or later. Stefan is in love with Gabi. She never knows what she wants. She goes from guy to guy, claiming to love them. One minute she loves Brady, then Philip, then Brady again, then Stefan (when exactly did she fall in love with him?). I would love to have her with Philip if and when he comes back. But only if the writers could give them a proper love storyline. I don't think writers know what do do with Chloe for the majority of the time.

P.S. I really hope that she is not pregnant with Stefan's child. There is absolutely no need to keep her in Stefan's orbit.
          Last edited by Rose777; March 1, 2023, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
            Nick Fallon fan commented
            Editing a comment
            I do wish she’s pregnant with Stefan child but I guess that’s not the case, Chloe was always meant to be with either Brady or Philip and at this point I’m betting on Philip, although I don’t think this triangle will end before the EJ/Sami/Lucas triangle does
        • phloe4life
          Recurring Poster
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Rose777 View Post
          To be fair, there is no storyline for the Chloe left at this point. Brady is probably going to get back with Kristen sooner or later. Stefan is in love with Gabi. She never knows what she wants. She goes from guy to guy, claiming to love them. One minute she loves Brady, then Philip, then Brady again, then Stefan (when exactly did she fall in love with him?). I would love to have her with Philip if and when he comes back. But only if the writers could give them a proper love storyline. I don't think writers know what do do with Chloe for the majority of the time.

P.S. I really hope that she is not pregnant with Stefan's child. There is absolutely no need to keep her in Stefan's orbit.
          Going from man to man, claiming to love them is true for Gabi and Nicole, but not Chloe. I love Phloe, but Chloe never told Philip she loved him in all their years of story together. This last go round they never even slept together. Stefan was inserted into Chloe's life and she resisted him until NYE. She never said she loved him, but he said he loved her. Brady is the first person Chloe has loved since Daniel dumped her 13 years ago. She's spent many years onscreen as a single woman, being a friend to others and working on her career.

Anyway, I don't think that rumor about Chloe leaving is true.

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

I heard a rumor on new Phil on a site...If he is coming, then I don't think Chloe would be leaving...and no, it's not CDL site, lol.

Comment

• tabbycat46
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
              I heard a rumor on new Phil on a site...If he is coming, then I don't think Chloe would be leaving...and no, it's not CDL site, lol.
              tiff, yeah, I'm pretty sure that Philip returning is just a rumor and as for Chloe, BROE (Brady and Chloe) are ENDGAME.
              Last edited by tabbycat46; March 2, 2023, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• pnorbert2222
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Jul 2006

I heard she was leaving a month ago...so I suspect it's true. But quicker than August.

Comment

• backheidi
                  Scriptwriter
                  • Jan 2008

I sort of liked Chloe with Stefan because he was so much sweeter with her then anybody else. And I would love to see her with Phillip again, but the actress never seems to stay long term so it is probably difficult for the writers to ever trust she will be here long enough for a big story.

Comment

• phloe4life
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Dec 2006

Why are you blaming the actress, when the tptb are the ones that chose to let her go twice in 2011 and 2019. In between that she had two pregnancies and had to go on maternity leave. She has always been loyal and committed to the show.

Comment

• fan4all
                      Recurring Poster
                      • Sep 2014

Chloe was with Lucas for awhile, I forget the timeframe. Then one of them left the show for awhile but when they were both back on set it was like it never happened. How is it these characters can be in love with each other and then barely acknowledge one other a few months later?

Comment

• pnorbert2222
                        pnorbert2222 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They got back together at one point I think. Lucas left her to go to Europe to help Allie with her drinking problem I think. I always thought it was weird Lucas and Philip never seemed to discuss Chloe (or if they did I never saw it)

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X