• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • varlena
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2014

Li and Sloane -- chemistry?

I thought their scenes together were good. I don't know if there is any potential there, but it is nice to see two newish characters interact with each other instead of just the same people who've been on canvas for years.
  • Boneill
    Recurring Poster
    • Mar 2021

I was thinking the same thing. They would definitely be an interesting pairing. Eric just doesn’t belong with Sloan, and Li needs to move on. Gabi is not interested in him anymore.

Comment

• DayRose
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2020

They would be sexy together! Eric and Sloan won't last and Gabi and Li are over so Sloan and Li are good!

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Soap Addict
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by DayRose View Post
        They would be sexy together! Eric and Sloan won't last and Gabi and Li are over so Sloan and Li are good!
        Yup i am thinking Sloli will end up being an item in the long run. They actually seem to have some chemistry too

Comment

• lovesoaps2
          Day Player
          • Jul 2012

I don't care at all about Sloan and she is probably the worst lawyer I've ever seen! All she does is slink around and sleep around but you never really see her practicing law. I fast forward through all the Sloan/Eric scenes. Li at least has some redeeming qualities even though what he did to Gabi was totally wrong.

Comment

• mahdi
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2004

I don't like Li or Sloane, but I do think they deserve each other, so they work for me.
            mahdi
            Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• tabbycat46
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2010

I don't think that is going to be happening since I believe that Sloane will probably be moved back to Alex so she can be a thorn in Stephanie's side.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
                Nick Fallon fan commented
                Editing a comment
                Stephanie is with Chad now and seems very happy, I don’t see that changing any time soon

• tabbycat46
                tabbycat46 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nick Fallon fan, Oh I know, but that doesn't mean that Sloan still can't make some trouble for Stephanie and Chad, to keep them interesting. After all, no angst or drama=no storyline. I'm also not suggesting that Alex and Sloan be a long term couple and I wouldn't be opposed to seeing what happens with Li/Sloan if RC decides to go there.
                Last edited by tabbycat46; February 15, 2023, 04:29 PM.
            • prettypleasin
              Board Regular
              • Sep 2014

They definitely have chemistry & I noticed it on their first encounter. They would be hot together.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
                Senior Board Member
                • Jul 2021

Sloan has chemistry with everyone! I can see her and Li happening someday

Comment

• Nila
                  Recurring Poster
                  • May 2021

That would be good. I don’t want to see him go and hope he gets a great pairing.

Comment

• tabbycat46
                    tabbycat46 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nila, I think that Remington Hoffman is one handsome dude, so I don't want him to leave either. If Sloan and him can catch fire, I'm good with that.

• Nila
                    Nila commented
                    Editing a comment
                    tabbycat46 Same here. I hope he stays. He’s really hot and such a sweet smile.
                • dee2
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Dec 2015

I like Sloan. She's one of the most watchable characters on the show in a long time, IMO. I would like to see her fall in love with someone available and have some
                  happiness.

Comment

• Sioban
                    Scriptwriter
                    • Aug 2009

I’m surprised how much I like Sloan after rolling my eyes at the character so much in the beginning. I agree with others that she has chemistry with a lot of characters, even Eric who I think is one of the most lifeless piece of wood on the soap, the others being Chad (who is still boring) and Rafe (who has blossomed so much in recent months I almost find him interesting, especially that emerging sense of humor I never noticed before!).

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
                      Nick Fallon fan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree with you! I think there’s hope for Rafe especially if they paired him up with Jada
                  • LoveStories
                    Board Regular
                    • Jun 2008

Li/RH has more chemistry with Sloan than Eric does and more chemistry with Gabi than Stefan does, imo. He’s such a cutie, if you’re able to put aside the whole brainwashing accomplice/attempted murderer thing. Lol

Comment

• varlena
                      Soap Addict
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by lovesoaps2 View Post
                      I don't care at all about Sloan and she is probably the worst lawyer I've ever seen! All she does is slink around and sleep around but you never really see her practicing law. I fast forward through all the Sloan/Eric scenes. Li at least has some redeeming qualities even though what he did to Gabi was totally wrong.
                      Sloane may not have the greatest ethics but I like that she is direct with people and seems to mean what she says, instead of acting wishy washy and evasive like many of these other characters.

Comment

• gymguy68
                        Contract Poster
                        • Jul 2018

I really like Sloan and she reminds me of Xander in the sense that she can have chemistry with anyone. Eric is nothing but a mope and doesn't belong with her. Sloan and Li are somewhat better, but I still find him to be too "wimpy" for her. Right now, I really can't see her paired with any of the single guys in Salem.

Comment

• kristendny
                          kristendny commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I agree that Sloane has chemistry with everyone. I love her. I think she would be hot with Li.

• tabbycat46
                          tabbycat46 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          kristendny, I'm actually fine with Sloan and Li getting together and if you throw Alex in the mix, all the better.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X