Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how does everyone feel about the lack of Sami.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how does everyone feel about the lack of Sami.

Her mother is near death and then died and all the family is around but Sami. And all they can come up with is calling to let her know. Really. No other explanation. Now I know AS has other things she is doing and I am fine with that. But this SL really calls for the charecter of Sami to be there. I am sorry to all AS fans but Sami is needed in Salem. Who else feels it's time for a recast. It's a soap and some characters are sorely needed and Sami is one of them. It is not real life but it needs to be done right.

I agree. Sami should've been there spending her last moments with her mom.

Comment

• Kelgirl7
      Kelgirl7 commented
      Editing a comment
      They did at least say they talked to Sami and she was doing her best to get there.

I think Sami is missing too many SLs like when her twins were possessed and now with Marlena's death. I'm all for a temporary recast atp and I love AS as Sami! Recast until AS decides to come back. I know a lot of people feel it will not work with a recast but we need Sami, especially us EJAMI fans.

Comment

• 50yearfan
      50yearfan commented
      Editing a comment
      The recast of Bo was absolutely horrible.

• prettypleasin
      prettypleasin commented
      Editing a comment
      Even though RKK was not "Bo" at least he looked the part and most importantly, it kept the character of Bo on the canvas in SLs until PR came back.

• mxs
      mxs commented
      Editing a comment
      50yearfan agree RKK was not PR's BO and a new actress as Sami would not be AS as Sami. But it is a soap and certain character's are really needed at times and Sami is really needed now. And they have no good reason for her not to be there because they can come up with none. Which makes it even more glaring.

I love A.S. but with her other commitments Sami isn't around for storylines that she is needed for. She missed her mother's death, E.J.'s mother's death, her daughter's possession, her brother in-law's problem with Jan (I would have loved to see her reaction to him moving Jan in) Eric dealing with his baby being aborted, her children fighting over a girl, and so much more.

I know that Sami is a polarizing character but it definitely doesn't help her being likable when she is never there to support her family. Since A.S. left Sami blows in like a hurricane and then leaves after a few weeks. I love A.S. as Sami but right now it's just hurting the character never having her around when it matters so at this point I'm ready for a recast.

Comment

Ali is not the first Sami. I know she is the longest running Sami., but if Ej can be recast so can Sami.

Comment

• irene1951
        irene1951 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would recast her but I have said that before. Still keep in mind the EJ and Sami connection.

• Ainsley
        Ainsley commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought AS was the only Sami from teen to adulthood?
        I could be wrong too.

• tabbycat46
        tabbycat46 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ainsley, yes Alison Sweeney is the only adult Sami. Belle and Carrie, however, have both been recast.

l love and miss Sami! lt would be very weird not to have AS in the role, but agree with the above who say Sami is needed. l would have loved any actress coming on, even just for a day or two, so that Sami could say goodbye to her mother.

EJ's successful recasting proves it can be done, just search carefully and find the right actor!

Comment

yeah its very true when a character is needed they should just recast. Marlenas death is a big deal and Sami needs to be present. They recast Jennifer when need be hahaha and EJ got recast so why not

Comment

Where is she, anyway? Is it a Hope situation where her flight is perpetually snowed in?

I can't believe none of the other characters even mentioned her yesterday.

Comment

I was wondering why no one even mentioned Carrie either. Carrie is not Marlenas biological child but she does care very much for her. Carrie should of gotten a phone call at least and Sami should be present

Comment

Although it's strange that no one has mentioned her, but I still think the less Sami the better!
              Last edited by Beca Drags; January 25, 2023, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Christian Maddox and Zoe should have been there as well.

Comment

I dont feel anyway because i feel like Marlena isnt really dead!! If DH was leaving and Marlena was dead dead. I would feel terrible about Sami not being here.

Comment

• PatchSweetness
                  PatchSweetness commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly! If they had truly let Markets die ten burping Sami back temporarily but since I font think any of the women are dead dead then there is no point.

I really miss Sami! Unfortunately, I'm not sure Alison will ever return. Sami should have been mentioned with Marlena's (so called) death.
                If AS has no intentions of returning, they need to recast Sami.
                Last edited by CADY; January 25, 2023, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I’m ok with Sami staying gone
                  AS is making new movies
                  EJ and Nicole doing great imo

Comment

• PatchSweetness
                    PatchSweetness commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This version of EJ has more chemistry with Nicole.

I don't like Sami but she should have come to say good bye to her mother.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X