• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miiworld2
    Day Player
    • Jun 2022

How I would like Beyond Salem Chapter 2 to end

Based on BS2's promo, Hope seems to be plotting to bring back Bo from the dead. Now I don't know the details and in the spirit of keeping this post spoiler-free, I don't want to know the details.
    But one thing I want out of this storyline is this: her plot needs to be successful. So that Bo and Hope can live happily ever after by the end of that series.

They don't have to come back to Salem. Just let them live happily ever after. It'll be a fitting ending for Hope's storyline on this show, which she was robbed off from the main show.
  • DaysFanFirst
    Board Regular
    • Jun 2021

I agree. I want Bo alive and a Bope HEA.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
      Senior Board Member
      • Jul 2021

I rather Bo stays dead

Comment

• sharonismygirl
        Day Player
        • Apr 2013

We just signed up for Beyond Salem yesterday! My husband and me love Tiger Woods, and he was a guest in the Pro-Am Golf Classic on Monday and

today, and loved it! Tiger played good! On July 11 we will watch Beyond Salam next week! I have no idea what is coming for Bo and Hope!

Peacock was only 4.99 a month without any ads in all movies, so it is worth with everything we get free!

Comment

• twobit65
          Day Player
          • Jan 2014

I would like to see Bo alive and reunited with Hope, and willing make recurring appearances on Days when needed like Jack and Jennifer do…

Comment

• cali815
            Senior Board Member
            • Feb 2015

I want Bo to be alive and for Bope to have a HEA. I don't need or want them to pop back into the main show for one week here and there just to add to someone else's story. If they come back to the main show, I want them to have a solid story for themselves (without Ciara and the serial killer). If not that, then I would take a Beyond Salem type limited series where they are featured.

Comment

• BradyBoy
              Recurring Poster
              • Mar 2017

Maybe Hope dies and joins Bo in heaven so they will be together for eternity.

Comment

• tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2007

I don't know what prisms are and some did mentioned it, but I forgot. I feel the prisms will break Bo from the spirit world into the real world to be with Hope. It's a fantasy soap after all.

Comment

• Key
                  Soap Addict
                  • Sep 2015

I'd like Bo and Hope to make regular drop-by appearances on DAYS, as Doug and Julie do. Not given the load of a storyline, just there for us old timers to appreciate now and then.
                  And for this Bo should be alive. Don't care how. They put Jack back together after dying in an elevator drop and being parted out as an organ donor.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X