Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it of been Li

Could Li been the one that killed Abby

YES, he’s expendable and have no motive, he fit all the criteria just like Jan Spears killing Charlie

Comment

Li has been my biggest suspect all along.

Comment

l feel like my bulb is really dim here What would be his motive??

Comment

• fire_lookout
          fire_lookout commented
          Editing a comment
          You're not the only dim bulb. I haven't watched much in the last month and know I'm misisng details.

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          His motive would be any man that's a love interest for Gabriela must either cheat, return to his fake her death wife, killed, or in Li's case a murderer!

Li Shin was brought to Days to be Gabi’s long lasting love interest. How many times are these discussions going to happen?

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Li came to Days from the web series, Chad and Abby in Paris. I don’t think he was on Days of Our Lives before that.

• Ejami forever
          Ejami forever commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, but my point is he is there as Gabi’s love interest. He’s not a murderer. RC made that clear in a interview where he said they were going to be in a long romantic story. So he was brought to Days and Beyond Salem for Gabi, not to be Abigails killer.

Li could be working with Juliette. They could be the they. There really doesn’t have to be a good reason. All they need is someone that is not on contract.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X