Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mymommasaid View Post
    I may be wrong but didn’t Eric know that Nicole killed Deimos and said nothing.
    Nicole killed Deimos, Roman covered Sami shooting EJ, Roman knows that Philip faked his death. Kate…well Kate is keeping Lucas secret about kidnapping Sami. Eric knows about Nicole killing Deimos. Abe has tarnished his halo but Lani is his daughter and he has just recovered from Ray knocking him unconscious so he might not be thinking clearly. Who else was there? Oh yes, Big Mama isn’t saying a word to hurt her grand baby. The community came together to save a mother. It s all good.

Comment

• July Baby
      July Baby commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought Roman was still in the dark about Philip faking his death. IIRC, the only ones who know are Kate and Lucas. But I could be wrong. It's hard to keep track of all the secrets and lies in Salem and who knows about them and who doesn't - lol.

• prettypleasin
      prettypleasin commented
      Editing a comment
      July Baby Kate told Roman about Philip and he is keeping his mouth shut. She just hasn't told him about Lucas kidnapping Sami.

• July Baby
      July Baby commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh ok, thanks, prettypleasin. Like I said, it's hard to keep track! I must have missed it or forgotten about that.

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post

Nicole killed Deimos, Roman covered Sami shooting EJ, Roman knows that Philip faked his death. Kate…well Kate is keeping Lucas secret about kidnapping Sami. Eric knows about Nicole killing Deimos. Abe has tarnished his halo but Lani is his daughter and he has just recovered from Ray knocking him unconscious so he might not be thinking clearly. Who else was there? Oh yes, Big Mama isn’t saying a word to hurt her grand baby. The community came together to save a mother. It s all good.
    Lol Kate also knows that Lucas thinks he killed Abby lol. So I don’t know where all this outcry is sparking from because every last one of them has bent the law in the past lol.

Comment

Looks like Lani is the new Abby. Everyone will coddle her and never hold her accountable smh. Its hilarious to me that Julie til this day hates Gabi for basically doing the same thing Lani did-shoot someone who tormented her and her family, yet is sitting there drinking Lani's bathwater making everyone vow to keep her dirty secret. Tyvm Julie for once again proving how right I was about you!
      Last edited by Flowercity79; June 22, 2022, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
        Nick Fallon fan commented
        Editing a comment
        The two situations aren’t similar and you know that

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
      Looks like Lani is the new Abby. Everyone will coddle her and never hold her accountable smh. Its hilarious to me that Julie til this day hates Gabi for basically doing the same thing Lani did-shoot someone who tormented her and her family, yet is sitting there drinking Lani's bathwater making everyone vow to keep her dirty secret. Tyvm Julie for once again proving how right I was about you!
      Lani is? Wow, I have a type. Love me some Lani and some Abby. They have the best support system.

Well, Julie and Gabi put their differences behind them once. Just think, if Gabi did not try to blow up her heart, she and Julie would be friends. Oh well!

Comment

• Fancy863
        Fancy863 commented
        Editing a comment
        Julie let the Nick murder go. Gabi messed things up by messing with Julie’s heart. Julie had no reason to ever trust her again.

I see where this is headed.

Comment

I still say that seven or eight people will never be able to keep a secret in Salem.
        Or prevent the videotaped confession from being leaked.
        Hello! This is Salem.

DD~~

Comment

Wow! Flowercity79 GMTA! The very same thoughts came to my mind! However, the only difference, when Lani said she was doing this for the twins, she meant it and is willing to face the music! Whereas Abby said she was doing it for Thomas but when it was time to step up she took the plea bargain and got rewarded for murdering Andre with a two-weeks spa vacation with her mental granny! Although, I'm not a fan of either of them, I'm willing to give Lani kudos, even if he she did make Ablina's wedding all about her! In all honesty, although, unlike Abby, Lani is a Horton thru marriage, I was not shocked nor surprised everyone raised their hands to vow to protect Lani! After all, everyone is expected to overlook and have a blind eye and deaf ears to the criminal crimes Hortons gets off and enjoy committing!

Comment

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ohh I love your avi btw!

Yup I will take Lani any day over Abby and am still celebrating her death! At least Lani took accountability even though everyone there vowed to lie for her. I couldnt believe she was willing to risk her mother's freedom but I am happy she realized how cowardly and selfish that was and did the right thing in the end.

LOL! I couldn't stop laughing at everybody raising their hands at JOOLIE's request.
          This whole town is as dirty as the White House on Scandal.

By the way, Nicole STILL hasn't paid for what she did to Deimos.

And speaking of secrets keeping, that would've been the third secret Kate would've kept: Philip's fake death, Sami's kidnapping, and that one.
          Last edited by miiworld2; June 23, 2022, 12:56 AM.

Comment

It didn't bother me because I looked at it as people responding to how horrible it is for women dealing with an abusive partner. Lani explained how many things were going on for her in the moment - Ray had shot her husband in the head, done something horrible to Abe and was about to strike her mother. She was really in a compromised state of mind.

I knew Abe would keep the secret. I wasn't surprised that Roman would keep it because he has had a daughter and granddaughter both raped and abused by men (not to mention his ex-wife victimized by Stefano all of those years). And Eric was a priest who has had to keep the vow of hearing confessions and keeping them secret. He was hesitant and only agreed after seeing that Roman and Nicole would keep silent.

Comment

• DuckDeadeye
              DuckDeadeye commented
              Editing a comment
              The 'secret' would be impossible to keep.
              This is Salem. Eight or nine people never letting it slip?
              Johnny's video never seeing the light of day?
              Any one of them could get pissed off at any other one of them and this would blow sky high.
              I'm still seeing a 'diminished mental capacity' defense for Lani.

DD~~

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I expected Abe to talk to Lani about the circumstances of what she did and that she was unlikely to serve much if any time. Abe willing to be part
              of a mass conspiracy was the worst part of a really bad scene, IMO. It has tarnished, even more, these characters and in future trying to write
              any of them in any way to be honest is going to be a big joke with viewers

• cali815
              cali815 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think that Abe or even Eric would have talked to Lani and she would have turned herself in anyway.

And yes, it would have been an impossible secret to keep amongst so many people.

The vow is silly. No US citizen has any responsibility to report a crime or even report what they know about a crime. And even if they did feel compelled to walk into the police station and say Lani did it they would say were you there? They'd say no she told me she did it though and the prosecutor would say sorry that's hearsay.
            Its of course silly to begin with because Paulina and Lani should have claimed castle doctrine (a violent attack in your home permits you to use deadly force, the person doesn't have to be armed). Lani, the daughter, had a right to stop the violent attack in her mother's home and she had reason to believe there was an ongoing threat since hed assaulted her father and shot her husband. Its really not prosecutable.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              And that is what I expected Abe, at least, to try to get across. Maybe Roman. They have seen enough of this type happening to be able to stand
              by Lani with good advice. Instead, both characters have been made a joke.

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post

and they are minding their own business. There's no way I'm running into a police station to tell what I heard about a personal family matter especially when they would just tell me it's hearsay and can't be used in court.

Comment

Originally posted by Katedimera2003 View Post
              Its really not prosecutable.
              Unless Johnny's video gets leaked. Lani confessed in public.

DD~~

Comment

Well I would imagine that Julie hates Gabi for attempting to kill her, but that’s just a wild guess. Who’s going to hold Lani accountable, Kate?…Nicole?…Eric, the same man that drove drunk and killed someone, who also hid his ex-wife’s secret that she killed someone. Let’s not pretend that these wedding attendees should hold anyones feet to the fire.
                Last edited by mymommasaid; June 23, 2022, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                  Flowercity79 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Please Julie has been hateful and racist to Gabi for years before the pacemaker. She is despicable. And I never said anyone else is perfect...that still doesnt make what I said any mess true..

"He made vows to Lani that supersedes any oath made to law enforcement." --Abby Fan

I don't know if you get to pick and choose like this. You could lose your job, or much worse for this kind of decision.
                Last edited by varlena; June 23, 2022, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                  Abby_fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Eli can get another job. He can’t get anything else. He isn’t going to jail for Lani shooting TR. Eli is Lani’s husband. Ray is the man who shot him. Hmmm

Originally posted by varlena View Post
                "He made vows to Lani that supersedes any oath made to law enforcement." --Abby Fan

I don't know if you get to pick and choose like this. You could lose your job, or much worse for this kind of decision.
                I believe Eli would pick his wife over his job.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X