Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

I'm so happy that Eric told Sarah that she had forgiven Xander

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prettypleasin
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2014

I'm so happy that Eric told Sarah that she had forgiven Xander

At first, I thought he was not going to tell her everything because of his disdain for Xander but I'm glad he did. Plus, I didn't want Sarah to start having feelings for Eric again. Well, looks like we Xarah fans might be getting a reunion sooner than expected, well at least I hope so.
  • dee2
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2015

I missed that today, lots of news reports, so can you give me a small synopsis of what was said. I had thought that
    it might take awhile for Sarah and Xander to get together and from the way Eric and Sarah were commiserating with
    each other, I thought they might drift into something.

Comment

• prettypleasin
      prettypleasin commented
      Editing a comment
      dee2 He basically told Sarah that she had forgiven Xander about the Mickie situation and that Xander worked really hard to get Sarah to trust him again and that they were about to get married until Kristen drugged and kidnapped her. He was telling her that she loves him and basically she needs to forgive him again.
      Last edited by prettypleasin; May 26, 2022, 10:46 PM.

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Maybe Sarah and Xander will make it, sooner rather than later.
  • Cat women
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2013

Yes, he needed to tell her the entire story, including her feelings before she was drugged and kidnapped.

Comment

• Tinabasket123
      Day Player
      • Apr 2022

Yeah that was very big of him

Comment

• icyblue2034
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2013

Me too. I honestly thought he was going to play this against Xander by not volunteering that information.

Comment

• eileenregina
          Scriptwriter
          • Jun 2011

I am sure the show is going for an Eric/Nicole/Rafe triangle. I was happy Eric did not use Sarah as a Nicole replacement as he has done in the past. The last time they were engaged, he dropped her like a hot potato as soon as Nicole was available again. Eric will never get over her and vice-versa.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
            Nick Fallon fan commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, and Eric only got with Sarah when he thought Nicole was dead, and then again when Kristen in Nicole mask broke up with him

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍