Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Li Shin at the Board Meeting

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magoo1000
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2009

Li Shin at the Board Meeting

Li Shin seemed to be highly amused at everything going on in Monday's episode.
  • Abby_fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2015

He was. Li enjoys watching the DiMera change CEOs like they change their underwear. Chad was giving off some pretty amusing facial expressions and body language as well.

Comment

• icyblue2034
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2013

Li Shin is just an incompetent fool. He enjoys this game and he also plays favorites for reasons that have nothing to do with business. Attraction to Gabi and Jake's BBQ ribs. Shoot, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted a threesome with them. Or just a full on three way relationship. Surely he's not in it for their business acumen

He's pathetic at his job. I really don't understand how the son of the illustrious Mr. Shin ended up such a joke. Finding amusement in the company's inability to keep a CEO long term. Choosing beauty and ribs over experience with the company.

He keeps this up and there won't be a company.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Gabi has experience with the company and business acumen. Jake, not really.

• Nick Fallon fan
        Nick Fallon fan commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s what I love about him LOL
    • DAYDREAMER
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Sep 2006

Li should be considered a conflict of interest vote since he and Gabi are headed for the sheets...

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he goes in the place of his father. So it's his dad's vote, I think. I may be wrong.
    • Soapfan2424
      Day Player
      • Oct 2020

Whatever happened to Shin's father?

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
        Li Shin is just an incompetent fool. He enjoys this game and he also plays favorites for reasons that have nothing to do with business. Attraction to Gabi and Jake's BBQ ribs. Shoot, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted a threesome with them. Or just a full on three way relationship. Surely he's not in it for their business acumen

He's pathetic at his job. I really don't understand how the son of the illustrious Mr. Shin ended up such a joke. Finding amusement in the company's inability to keep a CEO long term. Choosing beauty and ribs over experience with the company.

He keeps this up and there won't be a company.
        ^^^^^Exactly This!!!!!^^^^^

Comment

• MrAgnes
          Contract Poster
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Soapfan2424 View Post
          Whatever happened to Shin's father?
          As I understand it, CEO's of companies that DiMera Enterprises acquires get a seat on the Board of Directors. As CEO of one of those companies, Mr Shin became a director. Subsequently, he was elected chairman of the board.

Mr Shin retired (apparently), and his son Li Shin became CEO of that company. That makes sense.

What does not make sense is that Li Shin also became chaiman of the board. That is an elected position, not one that is passed around in a family.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
            Editing a comment
            I think Mr.Shin (the father) is still Chairmam of the Board of Directors, Li just speaks on his father’s behalf
        • magoo1000
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Aug 2009

Li Shin is not CEO of DE. Gabi is. But he may be Chairmam of the Board of Directors.

Comment

• MrAgnes
            MrAgnes commented
            Editing a comment
            No, Li Shin is not CEO of DE, and neither was his father. Mr Shin was CEO of a company that was acquired by DE, and that is how Mr Shin got a seat on the DE Board of Directors. Companies within DE have their own CEO's. And Li Shin is definitely the Chairman of the Board.

• Nick Fallon fan
            Editing a comment
            I think Mr.Shin (the father) is Chairmam of the Board of Directors, Li just speaks on his behalf

• MrAgnes
            MrAgnes commented
            Editing a comment
            Nick Fallon fan Presiding over a shareholders meeting is more than "speaking on the chairman's behalf". Do you think that both Shins are on the board? I can't imagine that the DiMera's would allow someone who is not even a board member to have any authority in that meeting.
        • Cutiepie40
          Board Regular
          • Mar 2011

I'm very interested in Li Shin he's a different type of adversary. There is so much more below the surface and it's going to be interesting to see who and what his real purpose is there.

Comment

• DayRose
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Oct 2020

I've been wanting to see Li Shin in a story for a long time. He's very cute with Gabi and I love the way he respects her as a business woman.

Comment

• pnorbert2222
              Day Player
              • Jul 2006

Does anyone else get the vibe LI is Bi? He seems extravagant, he likes to drinks cosmos, I don't get the vibe he feels threatened by Jake...I totally got the vibe he would be up for a threeway with Jake and Gabi.

Comment

• DuckDeadeye
                DuckDeadeye commented
                Editing a comment
                When talking about cosmos, he said, "I'm very secure in my manhood."
                I'll leave it at that.

DD~~

• Cutiepie40
                Cutiepie40 commented
                Editing a comment
                ?. I interpreted his actions and behavior in a different way. I feel that he witness the
                undercurrent between Gabby and Jake. I believe he was testing Jake and Gabby in some ways. I think he has had his eye on Gabriella for a moment and he was clearing his own path to what he wanted.

I'm picking up from our unassuming and accommodating Mr shin either mob or he's working with Kristen DiMera. Maybe he's both.
                Last edited by Cutiepie40; May 26, 2022, 01:45 PM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍