Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Does Jan think antagonizing Belle will help her case?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pnorbert2222
    Day Player
    • Jul 2006

Does Jan think antagonizing Belle will help her case?

I'm thinking Belle would not stay silent at any hearing where Jan's freedom is being considered
  • DaysFanFirst
    Board Regular
    • Jun 2021

I couldn’t believe she announced to Belle that she had to clean out her office because Jan was going to
    use it as a nursery. And that she would be living with Shawn and Belle after the baby was born. I think
    Shaw needs to hire a lawyer now to get his case ready and sue for full custody.

Comment

• pnorbert2222
      Day Player
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by DaysFanFirst View Post
      I couldn’t believe she announced to Belle that she had to clean out her office because Jan was going to
      use it as a nursery. And that she would be living with Shawn and Belle after the baby was born. I think
      Shaw needs to hire a lawyer now to get his case ready and sue for full custody.
      full custody...he needs to put that demon child up for adoption.

I mean literally that child exists...because of the devil.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
        Nick Fallon fan commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, unfortunately I’m sure he will want to keep the baby, just like Allie kept Henry regardless of the way he was conceived
    • DaysFanFirst
      Board Regular
      • Jun 2021

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post

full custody...he needs to put that demon child up for adoption.

I mean literally that child exists...because of the devil.
      I agree. I hope it happens that way.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
        Editing a comment
        I agree, unfortunately I’m sure he will want to keep the baby, just like Allie kept Henry regardless of the way he was conceived
    • Abby_fan
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2015

Belle should literally throw that woman out of her home. And give Shawn a push out the door as well.

Comment

• DayRose
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Oct 2020

I wish Jan would fall down some stairs and go into another coma.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
          Editing a comment
          Amen, and make it permanent this time
      • elj2014b
        Board Regular
        • Nov 2014

I think I hate Jan more than I dislike Ava and Gwen. I'm sincerely hoping Bell has more backbone than she's portraying and will do something to get rid of Jan.

Comment

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          It will be easier to bang another man,

• magoo1000
          magoo1000 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I dislike Jan the most!
      • reality addict
        Senior Board Member
        • Feb 2015

Jan giving orders and demands are what make this ridiculous storyline so unbelievable. One would have to be blind to not see where this is headed. The ridiculous dumbing down of Shawn just to promote Belle jumping in bed, once again, with someone other than her husband.

Comment

• REstivez71
          Day Player
          • Dec 2020

Why Belle hasn't lured Jan to the top of a winding staircase, I may never understand, but oh well.

Comment

• icyblue2034
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by elj2014b View Post
            I think I hate Jan more than I dislike Ava and Gwen. I'm sincerely hoping Bell has more backbone than she's portraying and will do something to get rid of Jan.
            Oh, but that's not Belle's way. No, she's not the "stand by your man" type, as we've clearly seen. She's played victim this whole time. So disgustingly self absorbed that she made herself the victim in Shawn's rape and had him begging her for forgiveness. Now, instead of fighting for her marriage, she's going to work her way into EJ's bed. Or at least try to. She's had her eyes on him since before Jan even turned up pregnant. And then she'll expect Shawn to forgive her and take her back just like he did after she cheated on him with Philip. Everyone acts like Belle is just so wonderful, but she's not. And while he could be handling the Jan situation better, Shawn deserves better than unfaithful, unsupportive, sanctimonious, hypocrite Belle. He deserves someone better than Belle and all of Salem deserves to have Jan back in a coma, kid or no kid.

Jan was right about one thing: Belle is doing a better job ruining her marriage than Jan ever could.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡