Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is Abby just playing Ava about talking to Trask?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CincyLady
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2005

Is Abby just playing Ava about talking to Trask?

We don't actually see Abby talking to Trask about a deal for Ava with information on Gwen. All we see is Abby telling Ava she's talked to Trask and that the D.A. is willing to make a deal for what Ava knows. I have a feeling Abby is just telling Ava whatever she wants to hear to get the story on Gwen. If so, the explosion from Ava will be felt for miles around.
  • varlena
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2014

I thought about that too.

And why does Ava even need Abby for this deal? She can just go tell Trask herself, tell her the story, and then Trask can try to verify Gwen's involvement.

Comment

• Buzzy Lightyear
      Recurring Poster
      • Apr 2021

Abigail is required to stop the wedding and finally get satisfaction, in a public way, over all the things Gwen did to her.

You know public humiliation of women, and only women, is real big in the writer's room.

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2015

Yes, I believe Abby is relaying the message to DA Trask. But I don’t believe DA Trask sees any benefit for herself in these revelations.

Abby is being used because Ava wants to stick it to Gwen for some reason.

Whatever the reason, I am so glad that it will be Abby to expose Gwen at the wedding. I can’t wait.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
          Nick Fallon fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Ava doesn’t hate Gwen, she just wants to get out of jail that’s it
      • Nick Fallon fan
        Senior Board Member
        • Jul 2021

I wish that was the case but I don’t see it, Ava will definitely gets her deal and gets away with everything as always, I don’t know about Gwen

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
          Senior Board Member
          • Jul 2021

It was incredibly stupid of Gwen to tell Ava about drugging Sarah, I believe that’s the thing that will be her down, everything else she did she did it with Ava but this one was all Gwen and it’s actually considered a big crime

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X