Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I loved how Abby knew Chad would come for her.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abby_fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2015

I loved how Abby knew Chad would come for her.

I loved how Abby embraced Chad and said how she knew he would come for her. That was so sweet. I am enjoying that island story.
  • carson288208
    Contract Poster
    • May 2010

That was truly a sweet moment between them and it melted my heart !!!! And I love that Abby wasn't just sitting around crying and waiting for Chad to save her. Their love is just beautiful to me.

Comment

• dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Dec 2015

I like them as a couple. I hope they remain a couple.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
        Soap Addict
        • Sep 2016

Great, now that she's saved, they can go home, and take Stayla with them! Then I'd be able to finally enjoy the island story with Sarenée, Anthony and hopefully Anna joins them!

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I think they all go back to Salem. This island story was a bust.

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, the island story was a gigantic bust and it's all bc of Abby and Kristen being totally OOC, where Abby was concern!
      • Jj1701
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Sep 2012

Haven't had the chance to watch yet. What about Kristen? Did they show what happened to her?

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven’t watched today.

Apparently, the house is really huge. Tony knew the layout of the place since he lived there some twenty odd years ago. Kristen came to the front room after Chad and Tony went looking for Abby. She said something about hearing the from door open but shrugged it off. They had left the room by then.

*She allows Abby to wander without being tied but Steve and Kayla have to stay locked in their rooms. I am not sure of the arrangement with Sarah.

• Jj1701
          Jj1701 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, thanks Abby_fan. I'm always a day or two behind because I have to watch on demand.

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Steve got the drop on Kristen, tied her to a chair, but when he and Kayla returned, Kristen was gone.
      • Beca Drags
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Apr 2005

Love my Chabby! Billy and Marci's chemistry lights up the screen!

Comment

• Blondie18
          Contract Poster
          • May 2014

I always love Chad and Abby scenes but i feel
          like her rescue was a bit rushed. There was no build up, they were literally on the plane,moments later they found the house and Chad found Abby immediately with no difficulties. I just want this island story to end already. I may be in the minority here but i’m really not enjoying watching Sarah insist she’s this rene person from ages ago.

Comment

• Beca Drags
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Blondie18 View Post
            I always love Chad and Abby scenes but i feel
            like her rescue was a bit rushed. There was no build up, they were literally on the plane,moments later they found the house and Chad found Abby immediately with no difficulties. I just want this island story to end already. I may be in the minority here but i’m really not enjoying watching Sarah insist she’s this rene person from ages ago.
            So true! They really didn't focus on Chabby being apart that long or that it was a dire situation. I feel like the seriousness of the situation was downplayed especially in the Abby scenes. It didn't feel like she was kidnapped, just that she was exploring a story. No real danger, no longing was shown between the two of them, it was definitely rushed! The island story was a big bust, IMO!

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              ICAM! The island story had so much potential! However, it was a big bust due to Abby being there and Kristen OOC for the sole purpose of propping Abby and not taken revenge of Abby poisoning her! GMAFlyingFigTreeBreak! Kristen held everyone including Stayla prisoner, yet, allowed Abby to romp around, free as a bird! She only locked her in the room as a plot so Chad could find her! smh in disgust!

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was sort of looking forward to them all having amnesia, to see how that would play out, but Renee stopped that. ?.
          • Key
            Soap Addict
            • Sep 2015

Of course he did! As he told Ava today, "This is about My Wife. The Mother of My Children."

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol. Was anyone surprised? It was a given. No stakes really. ?
          • tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

The island story was nothing special to continue on. Even I saw that a mile away. It would have been great to see familiar faces, or that Tony can revel himself to be Andre. The writers have to juice it up to keep things interesting. Personally, I don't feel Abby ruined the island story, but it would have been better if she was trapped for a long term. In a meantime, Chad would move on...

Comment

• backheidi
              Scriptwriter
              • Jan 2008

Still no chance to watch!! I am going to love the Chabby reunion! Just sorry it was so quick because it has been one of the most fun and different storylines in awhile!! Also I was hoping that Tony and "Renee" would be there awhile to see the chemistry and reactions!! Loved the gothic feel of the sets!

Comment

• dee2
                dee2 commented
                Editing a comment
                The reunion was nice, but it all happened so fast after Chad and Tony arrived. I thought there would be more to it. I enjoyed Chad confronting
                Ava about, my wife. He reminds me some of Bo, who often had something to say about, my wife.?
            • Theresa_Fan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Key View Post
              Of course he did! As he told Ava today, "This is about My Wife. The Mother of My Children."
              I was just ZZZ. I just can't get into Chabby and normally I liked Dimera men and their wives. They just don't have any spark. KM's Abigail had more sex appeal and chemistry with Billy. I like Marci though, she is a powerhouse but Chabby is just boring.

Comment

• Key
                Key commented
                Editing a comment
                I can't stand either one of them, for very different reasons. But Chad's way of referring to Abby as "my wife" all the time, is very off-putting. To throw salt in, he added, "the mother of my children," as if it's a title -- Queen Abigail the Second, My Wife in this Realm, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith, and the Mother of My Children." He's so pompous. And yes there's a distinct lack of sex appeal and chemistry there...This past week, Abby was kidnapped and acted disdainful and bored with the whole adventure. If she can't get worked up about it, how are we supposed to?

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, Chabby 3.0 have zero chemistry. It's horrible. They are so boring. I loved Chabby 1.0 and 2.0, too.
            • Blondie18
              Contract Poster
              • May 2014

Billy and Marci have plenty of chemistry and all the sparks in the world. They are the only couple right now excluding the vets, that have a chemistry that feels so natural they are like a real life couple. When Chad looks into Abby’s eyes you can see all that love and emotion. It’s quite incredible really. But the issue here is this terrible storyline that like so many others, started promising and ended in a total bust. And i’m personally tired of Abby being wasted on all these stories with Gwen. She deserves to be in much more compelling and meaningful stories and not being thrown in with pointless Gwen.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X