X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Mariko It would be easier for Ava to call someone to "take care of" Rafe. She should. I'd celebrate his demise.

• SoapLV
    replied
    Imagine loathing a character so much you had to make a thread about them. I can’t relate 😂😂😂

Leave a comment:

• SoapLV
    replied
    Originally posted by jmpenn90 View Post
    Yes, I love that Nicole tells Ally that she and Rafe slept together behind Ava’s back and then Ally tells her she is a good person. And Ally knows that she also just slept with her stepfather and cheated on her uncle. But yes she is somehow a good person.
    She’s literally routing for her mom to cheat with her dad. Does that make Sami a bad person.

Leave a comment:

• Mariko
    commented on 's reply
    JackandJenfan While cheating is bad form, it's not a crime punishable by law. That's why I have an issue with what she's doing.

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Mariko Technically, he did commit the crime, just not in that case. With Xander, they minimized his actions or had Sarah defend him. It's not like he was remorseful.

• lagirl
    replied
    Ava just does not want Rafe in prison. She want him to lose his penis while there.

Leave a comment:

• Mariko
    commented on 's reply
    I fully agree that Ava is the injured party in this situation. It's just how she's handling it that I take issue with. Cheating on someone is not a throw them in prison for a crime they didn't commit offense. She's taking this FAR to the extreme. She can still get revenge, but there's such a thing as "within reason". She's absolutely overreacting. And it comes off as absurd.

I was enjoying the Ava that's trying to be a better person for her son, that's been a nice change of pace for me from crazy vindictive Ava, which she's been backsliding into. I like seeing character growth. That's part of the reason I love Xander so much, because he's been TRYING to be a better person and for the most part has really been succeeding.

• Mariko
    commented on 's reply
    Jj1701 I never claimed he was a saint. And Ava is definitely the injured party here. It's just HOW she's going about handling the situation is what I have the problem with. You can still get revenge without going to that extreme.

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. This type of slanted writing is the worst.

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    Mariko, of course. But the point is that Rafe decided she was fine when it suited his narrative. And now she's evil again. And he's the saint. She's evil alright, but he is no saint.

• Mariko
    commented on 's reply
    The problem is HOW she's retaliating. Framing one for corruption so they go to prison because they cheated on you is overkill, to put it mildly.

• Mariko
    commented on 's reply
    Well, a rational person doesn't frame one for corruption when they cheat on them. So yeah, kinda evil.

• icyblue2034
    replied
    Originally posted by Laura23 View Post
    Neither Rafe nor Nicole look good in this story, I definitely feel for Ava but Rafe is far worse than Nicole here. He was given many opportunities to end it with Ava and refused. I like Nicole though, she is a bad girl with a good heart. Her abusive Father set her on a destructive course sexually imo,
    And this is a huge part of the reason why I want Ava to destroy Rafe (and Nicole). Ava thought he wanted to be with Nicole and gave him many chances to walk away. No guilt, no hard feelings. Every single time he begged her to stay and swore up and down that he wanted her, not Nicole. He's absolutely the worst in this scenario and I want Ava to make him squirm until he can't even look at Nicole without feeling like trash.

Of course since he and Nicole didn't do anything wrong and Ava is the villain for retaliating, they'll just defeat her and move on feeling great about themselves

As for Nicole, her dad did screw her up. Screwed up Jan Spears worse. But they can't have her "become better" and then conveniently backslide, especially if they're going to act like she didn't do anything wrong no matter what she does. Manipulating, cheating, lying, etc.. I honestly don't think they can go back to what her father did anymore. Thankfully it's been a long time since someone took a cheap shot at "Misty Circle" and hope no one ever does again. Even Sami, and frankly she deserves to take all the shots she wants at Nicole.

Leave a comment:

• Laura23
    replied
    Neither Rafe nor Nicole look good in this story, I definitely feel for Ava but Rafe is far worse than Nicole here. He was given many opportunities to end it with Ava and refused. I like Nicole though, she is a bad girl with a good heart. Her abusive Father set her on a destructive course sexually imo,

Leave a comment:

• Emerald Greens
    commented on 's reply
    And honestly I was never one who had a problem with Rafe but lately he’s a rat . I don’t know but maybe having more than one option has gone to his head and he’s using both.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X