X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DayRose
    commented on 's reply
    I agree he's no victim. I just don't understand why she'd want to be with a man who wanted someone else?

• Abby_fan
    replied
    I agree practically with everything you said. Nicole is a piece of work, always has been. She is definitely not Ava’s friend. This is the Nicole I like. I never liked sweet, weeping Nicole. I remember when Nicole was caught after stealing Sydney, she told Sami that she has three others. Nicole never thinks she is in the wrong. She slept with Ava’s live-in-boyfriend but thinks Ava is the one doing wrong.

So what is Ava doing to get back at Nicole?

Leave a comment:

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Ava gave him outs and each time Rafe fed her lies. Rafe isn't a victim here.

• DayRose
    replied
    Ava should have never been with Rafe in the first place. Who would want to be with a man who has feelings for another woman?

Leave a comment:

• turtlesturtles
    replied
    I do feel like Rafe and Nicole deserve whatever they get from Ava, but I also wish she just wouldn't waste her time on them. She should have just left Rafe alone when she realized he had feelings for Nicole, but she allowed herself to be talked out of it by the idiot. What Ava is doing is wrong, but that's what he gets. Nicole is determined to bring down Ava to help Rafe, and she does see that she sucks as a friend, but it still comes across that she doesn't understand why Ava would want revenge any way she can get it.

Leave a comment:

• Russellgm
    started a topic Why is it Nicole can do no wrong?

Why is it Nicole can do no wrong?

Why is everything Nicole does wrong everyone is fine with it and she is forgiven for everything? She is in Rafe's girlfriend's face all the time claiming to be her best friend while all the time lusting after and sleeping with her man. IMO that is not what a best friend does.She was never Ava's friend in the first place. She tells Ally about it and all she could say is I understand while offering to betray her boyfriend and lie to him and go snooping through his mother's things for Nicole. What has she done to inspire such loyalty. She sleeps around and betrayed her husband but that is Sami's fault for her marriage breaking up when she is the one that slept around on her husband and betrayed him . Nothing is ever her fault cause she never takes responsibility. Nicole is nothing but a nasty street walker just like she has always been and is not a good example for that young girl living with her. I can't stand her and I hope Ava make her pay acting like she is not suppose to be angry and upset at the way her man and best friend betrayed her. They both deserve what they get and Nicole want any man in pants when she is alone.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X