X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kahinamah
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely agree, he uses the two women for his needs, one in bed, even two, and one for the kitchen.

• mahdi
    commented on 's reply
    I hate to say it, but you appear to be right. Rafe is coming across as a user and complete jerk in this SL.

• Emerald Greens
    replied
    Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
    The real villain in this story is Rafe, I don't see why it would always be the woman.
    Rafe is the one who is in a relationship and who cheated, lied to his girlfriend Ava.
    I agree . It seems like he wants sex from Nicole but she can’t cook. Ava can cook. Rafe gets all his basic needs met and doesn’t emotionally commit to either one.

Leave a comment:

• Mysterio
    replied
    Nicole in 12 months or so has been with Eric/Zander/Rafe/EJ. Ava has only had Rafe. I don't like the way Days is making Ava the villain in this. At best she is the victim, but her past makes it hard to root for her.

Leave a comment:

• Mysterio
    replied
    Nicole is strong-willed, but not as abrasive as Sami. That's why she comes off as sort of poor luck good girl. I like them both. In real life, my friend AG a woman is sort of like Sami. I just wish Sami was more slicker. Sami vs Nicole to me is the better rivalry than Nicole vs Ava. If I was writing the story. Ava would confront Nicole and Rafe. She fights with Nicole. Rafe tries to break it up and somehow Ava gets amneisia from a blow to the head and Rafe/Nicole cover it up, and Rafe out of guilt nurses Ava back to life with prayer and home care. She loves Rafe, but thinks some things off and tries to find out about what going on and basically uncovers her past deeds. The problem is how would Gwen not be apart of it and Abbey as well.

Leave a comment:

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    Nicole must be a Horton.

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    I mean he said it. But we all know he didn't really mean it. And Ava knows he doesn't want her, he wants Nicole. Although I do see a difference in that Ava isn't nearly as in love with Rafe as she was Steve, because she's already burning his life down, whereas she held on to hope that Steve would want her for ages before she wanted revenge. ITA about Rafe though, he's the one who justified cheating on Ava and now that it suits his narrative again, she's evil.

• icyblue2034
    commented on 's reply
    That comparison doesn't really work though. Unlike Steve, Rafe repeatedly professed to want her. Every time she was headed out the door, he absolutely insisted he wanted her. She literally told him they could break up and he could be with Nicole, guilt free. He told her he didn't want Nicole, he wanted her. Yet off he went, having sex with Nicole and now acting like Ava's the bad one.

• mahdi
    commented on 's reply
    Great post, Key! That's exactly how I see Nicole!

• Key
    replied
    I feel the same way about Abby, and could make the case for Rafe being never called to account. From the viewpoint of the other characters, Nicole's no worse than any of them -- or at least half of them. Starting with serial killer Ben...cmon, one has to start somewhere
    By Salem standards Nicole is a good egg and she has overcome some troubled times in her youth. Other than the regular bouts of self-loathing, punctuated by behaviors that feed it, she generally doesn't offend, and in fact tends to put herself into situations where she gets at least as hurt as the other party.
    And of course she's got a colossal libido.
    To the good, she can't even keep her own secrets very long, and seems to derive a lot of gratification from exposing her own sins. She starts beating her breast over each transgression and you know she's sincere. In this she's sort of an Eric Lite.
    It takes a lot of massaging for her to actually kill somebody. For example, Deimos. Mostly she just breaks up already compromised relationships. Goes for the easy kill. And she'll marry most anyone.
    I think everyone in Salem knows the good and bad of her and on balance they find her amiable.
    Oh and finally -- because of her own record, she rarely judges anyone else, and they probably find that irresistible.
    Last edited by Key; February 6, 2022, 10:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jj1701
    replied
    Originally posted by DayRose View Post
    Ava should have never been with Rafe in the first place. Who would want to be with a man who has feelings for another woman?
    That's Ava's M.O. First Steve, then Rafe. She always wants a man who doesn't want her her.

Leave a comment:

• Flowercity79
    replied
    She is the new Abby. Everything she does is instantly forgiven/absolved. The fact that Allie doesn't even seem to care that she cheated with her boyfriends mom's man tells me all i need to know. She also didnt care that she slept with Ej and hurt her mom. Nicole is a saint apparently

Leave a comment:

• Belindaa
    replied
    Nicole is and always has been trash. At least she used to be kind of fun to watch, back in the day, but not now. Allie is just plain irritating. Always whining, always acting like she's holier than thou even when she cheats on her bf. I just can't stand her and wish Sami would slap some sense into her.

Leave a comment:

• Belindaa
    commented on 's reply
    lagirl Exactly!

• JackandJenfan
    replied
    Rafe got with Ava for sex. She gave him multiple outs, but he didn't take it. The jerk deserves to be miserable.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X