Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the same way about Abby, and could make the case for Rafe being never called to account. From the viewpoint of the other characters, Nicole's no worse than any of them -- or at least half of them. Starting with serial killer Ben...cmon, one has to start somewhere
    By Salem standards Nicole is a good egg and she has overcome some troubled times in her youth. Other than the regular bouts of self-loathing, punctuated by behaviors that feed it, she generally doesn't offend, and in fact tends to put herself into situations where she gets at least as hurt as the other party.
    And of course she's got a colossal libido.
    To the good, she can't even keep her own secrets very long, and seems to derive a lot of gratification from exposing her own sins. She starts beating her breast over each transgression and you know she's sincere. In this she's sort of an Eric Lite.
    It takes a lot of massaging for her to actually kill somebody. For example, Deimos. Mostly she just breaks up already compromised relationships. Goes for the easy kill. And she'll marry most anyone.
    I think everyone in Salem knows the good and bad of her and on balance they find her amiable.
    Oh and finally -- because of her own record, she rarely judges anyone else, and they probably find that irresistible.
    Last edited by Key; February 6, 2022, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• mahdi
      mahdi commented
      Editing a comment
      Great post, Key! That's exactly how I see Nicole!

Nicole is strong-willed, but not as abrasive as Sami. That's why she comes off as sort of poor luck good girl. I like them both. In real life, my friend AG a woman is sort of like Sami. I just wish Sami was more slicker. Sami vs Nicole to me is the better rivalry than Nicole vs Ava. If I was writing the story. Ava would confront Nicole and Rafe. She fights with Nicole. Rafe tries to break it up and somehow Ava gets amneisia from a blow to the head and Rafe/Nicole cover it up, and Rafe out of guilt nurses Ava back to life with prayer and home care. She loves Rafe, but thinks some things off and tries to find out about what going on and basically uncovers her past deeds. The problem is how would Gwen not be apart of it and Abbey as well.

Comment

Nicole in 12 months or so has been with Eric/Zander/Rafe/EJ. Ava has only had Rafe. I don't like the way Days is making Ava the villain in this. At best she is the victim, but her past makes it hard to root for her.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
        The real villain in this story is Rafe, I don't see why it would always be the woman.
        Rafe is the one who is in a relationship and who cheated, lied to his girlfriend Ava.
        I agree . It seems like he wants sex from Nicole but she can’t cook. Ava can cook. Rafe gets all his basic needs met and doesn’t emotionally commit to either one.

Comment

• mahdi
          mahdi commented
          Editing a comment
          I hate to say it, but you appear to be right. Rafe is coming across as a user and complete jerk in this SL.

• kahinamah
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely agree, he uses the two women for his needs, one in bed, even two, and one for the kitchen.

• Emerald Greens
          Emerald Greens commented
          Editing a comment
          And honestly I was never one who had a problem with Rafe but lately he’s a rat . I don’t know but maybe having more than one option has gone to his head and he’s using both.

Neither Rafe nor Nicole look good in this story, I definitely feel for Ava but Rafe is far worse than Nicole here. He was given many opportunities to end it with Ava and refused. I like Nicole though, she is a bad girl with a good heart. Her abusive Father set her on a destructive course sexually imo,
        Laura23, Moderator of BnB/Days Forums, Board questions? please Email me!

Comment

Originally posted by Laura23 View Post
          Neither Rafe nor Nicole look good in this story, I definitely feel for Ava but Rafe is far worse than Nicole here. He was given many opportunities to end it with Ava and refused. I like Nicole though, she is a bad girl with a good heart. Her abusive Father set her on a destructive course sexually imo,
          And this is a huge part of the reason why I want Ava to destroy Rafe (and Nicole). Ava thought he wanted to be with Nicole and gave him many chances to walk away. No guilt, no hard feelings. Every single time he begged her to stay and swore up and down that he wanted her, not Nicole. He's absolutely the worst in this scenario and I want Ava to make him squirm until he can't even look at Nicole without feeling like trash.

Of course since he and Nicole didn't do anything wrong and Ava is the villain for retaliating, they'll just defeat her and move on feeling great about themselves

As for Nicole, her dad did screw her up. Screwed up Jan Spears worse. But they can't have her "become better" and then conveniently backslide, especially if they're going to act like she didn't do anything wrong no matter what she does. Manipulating, cheating, lying, etc.. I honestly don't think they can go back to what her father did anymore. Thankfully it's been a long time since someone took a cheap shot at "Misty Circle" and hope no one ever does again. Even Sami, and frankly she deserves to take all the shots she wants at Nicole.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Mariko Technically, he did commit the crime, just not in that case. With Xander, they minimized his actions or had Sarah defend him. It's not like he was remorseful.

• Mariko
            Mariko commented
            Editing a comment
            JackandJenfan While cheating is bad form, it's not a crime punishable by law. That's why I have an issue with what she's doing.

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Mariko It would be easier for Ava to call someone to "take care of" Rafe. She should. I'd celebrate his demise.

Ava just does not want Rafe in prison. She want him to lose his penis while there.

Comment

Originally posted by jmpenn90 View Post
            Yes, I love that Nicole tells Ally that she and Rafe slept together behind Ava’s back and then Ally tells her she is a good person. And Ally knows that she also just slept with her stepfather and cheated on her uncle. But yes she is somehow a good person.
            She’s literally routing for her mom to cheat with her dad. Does that make Sami a bad person.

Comment

Imagine loathing a character so much you had to make a thread about them. I can’t relate 😂😂😂

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X