This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it Nicole can do no wrong?

Why is everything Nicole does wrong everyone is fine with it and she is forgiven for everything? She is in Rafe's girlfriend's face all the time claiming to be her best friend while all the time lusting after and sleeping with her man. IMO that is not what a best friend does.She was never Ava's friend in the first place. She tells Ally about it and all she could say is I understand while offering to betray her boyfriend and lie to him and go snooping through his mother's things for Nicole. What has she done to inspire such loyalty. She sleeps around and betrayed her husband but that is Sami's fault for her marriage breaking up when she is the one that slept around on her husband and betrayed him . Nothing is ever her fault cause she never takes responsibility. Nicole is nothing but a nasty street walker just like she has always been and is not a good example for that young girl living with her. I can't stand her and I hope Ava make her pay acting like she is not suppose to be angry and upset at the way her man and best friend betrayed her. They both deserve what they get and Nicole want any man in pants when she is alone.

I do feel like Rafe and Nicole deserve whatever they get from Ava, but I also wish she just wouldn't waste her time on them. She should have just left Rafe alone when she realized he had feelings for Nicole, but she allowed herself to be talked out of it by the idiot. What Ava is doing is wrong, but that's what he gets. Nicole is determined to bring down Ava to help Rafe, and she does see that she sucks as a friend, but it still comes across that she doesn't understand why Ava would want revenge any way she can get it.

Comment

Ava should have never been with Rafe in the first place. Who would want to be with a man who has feelings for another woman?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Ava gave him outs and each time Rafe fed her lies. Rafe isn't a victim here.

• DayRose
        DayRose commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree he's no victim. I just don't understand why she'd want to be with a man who wanted someone else?

• PreciousGem
        PreciousGem commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Rafe straight out told her he had feelings for Nicole. Rafe was wrong to stay with Ava knowing full well he wanted to be with Nicole not her.

I agree practically with everything you said. Nicole is a piece of work, always has been. She is definitely not Ava’s friend. This is the Nicole I like. I never liked sweet, weeping Nicole. I remember when Nicole was caught after stealing Sydney, she told Sami that she has three others. Nicole never thinks she is in the wrong. She slept with Ava’s live-in-boyfriend but thinks Ava is the one doing wrong.

So what is Ava doing to get back at Nicole?

Comment

The new Nicole doesn't work for me. She was always more of a bi*chy woman always fighting with someone or wanting their man.

Comment

The real villain in this story is Rafe, I don't see why it would always be the woman.
          Rafe is the one who is in a relationship and who cheated, lied to his girlfriend Ava.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you. The real bad person in this is Rafe.

• mahdi
            mahdi commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Rafe is the one in the wrong here. And it's never even made sense for him to be with Ava when he had a thing for Nicole. Apparently he just had to have a girlfriend, even if it was just the one who was convenient, rather than the one he wanted. That's calling USING someone!

• kahinamah
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally agree with you both. I was disappointed with Rafe, ultimately he is not trustworthy.

I don't get it either. Nicole who does bad things yet hardly anybody cares. Even her marriage ending. It wasn't because she cheated on Eric. It was because Sami exposed the affair. Still bugs the hell out of me that Allie didn't even care what Nicole did to her uncle Eric. It's like Allie only cares about Nicole. Her loyalty is to Nicole above all else despite what Nicole has done to her that she refuses to acknowledge.

Now, I get that Allie has taken after Nicole. Looks up to her like she's her mother. Holds loyalty to her above all else for reasons I can't fathom. So she likely identifies with Nicole's situation after having done something similar (but worse - Allie is the "Rafe" in her affair) herself. Still, I can't believe it not only didn't bother Allie in the slightest to find out what Nicole and Rafe did. Wasn't she supposed to be stupidly blindly loyal to Rafe too? Ready to hand her unborn child to him without a second thought? Or is this one of those "I want mommy and daddy together" situations given that she clearly prefers Nicole over Sami and Rafe over Lucas? Whatever it is, it only got worse when she was like "Sure, I'll betray my beloved boyfriend (again) by helping you two innocent victims protect yourselves from big evil Ava." Yes, I'm paraphrasing, but that's pretty much what's happening here.

Nicole is a grown woman who made yet another bad decision in a mountain of them and she's not only supposed to be the victim, but she's got Allie flocking to her defense no matter the cost.

Then we have Rafe, with everyone talking about he'd never doing anything bad and his record is spotless and blah blah blah. Are we talking about the same Rafe? Because this Rafe has done some pretty bad things and has proven to be quite corrupt. Honestly if Racole weren't so horrible together I'd say they deserve each other. They're just perfect people who do no wrong

Comment

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Allie loyalty is to Nicole is all about they are two of a kind. Birds of feather flop together. Two peas in a pod.

Yes, I love that Nicole tells Ally that she and Rafe slept together behind Ava’s back and then Ally tells her she is a good person. And Ally knows that she also just slept with her stepfather and cheated on her uncle. But yes she is somehow a good person.

Comment

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            As long as Allie thinks Nicole is a good person she thinks she is one too since they are two of a kind.

• Belindaa
            Belindaa commented
            Editing a comment
            lagirl Exactly!

I agree with everything the OP said. But what’s even worse was all that business with Allie, with Nicole encouraging Allie to stay away from Sami, her encouraging Allie to target Tripp as her rapist, her offering her home to Allie and the baby when Allie had many options in Salem — both of her grandmothers, Rafe, even EJ, and of course Sami could have helped figure out a place for her to stay.

It was unconscionable for Allie to want to stay with Nicole. It shows such a lack of family loyalty to want to stay with someone like NIcole, who hurt your family and your mother. And it was just plain mean for Nicole to encourage it

Comment

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            If Nicole did not hate Sami she would be ignoring Sami's daughter, Allie,

Originally posted by Russellgm View Post
          Why is everything Nicole does wrong everyone is fine with it and she is forgiven for everything? She is in Rafe's girlfriend's face all the time claiming to be her best friend while all the time lusting after and sleeping with her man. IMO that is not what a best friend does.She was never Ava's friend in the first place. She tells Ally about it and all she could say is I understand while offering to betray her boyfriend and lie to him and go snooping through his mother's things for Nicole. What has she done to inspire such loyalty. She sleeps around and betrayed her husband but that is Sami's fault for her marriage breaking up when she is the one that slept around on her husband and betrayed him . Nothing is ever her fault cause she never takes responsibility. Nicole is nothing but a nasty street walker just like she has always been and is not a good example for that young girl living with her. I can't stand her and I hope Ava make her pay acting like she is not suppose to be angry and upset at the way her man and best friend betrayed her. They both deserve what they get and Nicole want any man in pants when she is alone.
          I agree. Nicole is a nasty piece of work and always has been. "Ava is my best friend" is a joke. I'm no fan of Ava, but Nicole is nobody's friend. She will betray anyone and everyone in order to have a man in her bed, which she needs at all costs. If she's alone for more than five minutes she'll sleep with the first guy who gives her a second look, whether he's committed to someone else or not. In a matter of months she's been with Eric, Xander, Rafe and EJ, w/o coming up for air in between. If Brady weren't caught up in the Chloe/Philip drama, Nicole probably would have slept with him, too. What a great role model for Allie. I find a little Nicole goes a long way and I'm reaching my saturation point with her. JMHO.

Comment

To be fair and honest...never got why Rafe got with Ava And how it is leading too, it's pushing for RACOLE to win and Ava to end up behind bars. Don't know why she is still here? She has a tiny purpose because of Tripp, but overall, Days made a mistake of bringing her back to live.

Comment

• July Baby
              July Baby commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with this.

Rafe got with Ava for sex. She gave him multiple outs, but he didn't take it. The jerk deserves to be miserable.

Comment

Nicole is and always has been trash. At least she used to be kind of fun to watch, back in the day, but not now. Allie is just plain irritating. Always whining, always acting like she's holier than thou even when she cheats on her bf. I just can't stand her and wish Sami would slap some sense into her.

Comment

She is the new Abby. Everything she does is instantly forgiven/absolved. The fact that Allie doesn't even seem to care that she cheated with her boyfriends mom's man tells me all i need to know. She also didnt care that she slept with Ej and hurt her mom. Nicole is a saint apparently

Comment

• lagirl
                  lagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nicole must be a Horton.

Originally posted by DayRose View Post
                Ava should have never been with Rafe in the first place. Who would want to be with a man who has feelings for another woman?
                That's Ava's M.O. First Steve, then Rafe. She always wants a man who doesn't want her her.

Comment

• Mariko
                  Mariko commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, a rational person doesn't frame one for corruption when they cheat on them. So yeah, kinda evil.

• Jj1701
                  Jj1701 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mariko, of course. But the point is that Rafe decided she was fine when it suited his narrative. And now she's evil again. And he's the saint. She's evil alright, but he is no saint.

• Mariko
                  Mariko commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Jj1701 I never claimed he was a saint. And Ava is definitely the injured party here. It's just HOW she's going about handling the situation is what I have the problem with. You can still get revenge without going to that extreme.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X