Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pnorbert2222
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think Ava would want to keep Henry. She never loved Charlie...and Henry is Charlie's kid. I'm sure she will love any grandchildren Tripp gives her...but not Henry.

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Meh. Let her kidnap Henry. It would be something to take Allie out of her bubble. Gets Ava away from Rafe (though I hope she kills him first!). That's not how I read your post.

• gtru1981
    commented on 's reply
    So JackandJenfan you legit defined 80% of what others on the show have done in the past, whats your point? Be a great storyline, to have Ava try to take away or maybe kidnap Henry, have the Brady's and Horton's team up against Ava. Bring back Sami, would love to see Sami battle it out with Ava. In the long end, Allie does get Henry back, but gives the characters other things to do. Allie needs a new storyline that doesn't involve Tripp or Channel. Time to make her shine. Just like Ava needs to break away from boring Nicole and Rafe.

• lagirl
    replied
    Ava can frame Horton princess for prison like she is now doing to Rafe.

Leave a comment:

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    So Allie should lose custody of her baby just because she cheated? Ava is a rapist, murderer, kidnapper. Grandma or not, she doesn't have a right to the kid.

• gtru1981
    replied
    Actually, I hope she does and takes Henry away from her. Remember, Henry is her grandchild.

Leave a comment:

• PreciousGem
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. Don't like Tripp with Allie

• lagirl
    replied
    Ava is the right person to put that Horton princess in her place.

Leave a comment:

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    Nicole would not get a break because she considers herself Allie's mommy.

• ShermanTank
    replied
    Trip should have never been with Ally and all her baggage anyways! Trip reminiscing about the night they met was freaking weird and creepy. He should reminisce about how she tried to ruin his life.

Leave a comment:

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed, i want her to be the one to expose Allie

• Belindaa
    replied
    I would like to see Ava and the devil work together to bring down both Allie and Nicole. Ava needs her own island where she can store them for a few years.

Leave a comment:

• DayRose
    replied
    It will be fireworks if Ava finds out!

Leave a comment:

• Key
    commented on 's reply
    Trouble is, when he gets a clue he won't take the hint.
    She'll keep telling him it's no big, and he'll keep believing her. Well, unless the writers commit to Johnny and Chanel...and dismiss the mutual attraction of the ladies, like it's no more than a relic of late teen experimentation.

But as things stand, I don't see how he can ever trust her. She already played the no-big card.

• Cat women
    replied
    I predict the devil will take over Tripp and he’ll do awful things as the devil, this way the writers can ignore Tripp’s psychotic tendencies again.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X