Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction: Ava's going to find out about Allie and Chanel

After her conversation with Tripp, she'll find out that Allie and Chanel slept together somehow.

I hope she does and tells Tripp. Someone needs to clue him in to Allie.

Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, no telling what he will have in mind. OTOH, I wouldn't mind seeing Ava catching Allie going through her things.😃

• Key
      Key commented
      Editing a comment
      Trouble is, when he gets a clue he won't take the hint.
      She'll keep telling him it's no big, and he'll keep believing her. Well, unless the writers commit to Johnny and Chanel...and dismiss the mutual attraction of the ladies, like it's no more than a relic of late teen experimentation.

But as things stand, I don't see how he can ever trust her. She already played the no-big card.

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed, i want her to be the one to expose Allie

I hope Ava does find out... if she goes after Allie it would be a nice change of pace to see Ave vs Sami and give Nicole a break from Sami's immaturity

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Nicole's mature? She cried over a teddy bear. 😂

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Nicole would not get a break because she considers herself Allie's mommy.

For a mafia princess, she's not very controlling, is she? But yes, I'd like to see her get involved with her son's romance.

Of course she will. On the wedding day.

Comment

hopefully she has the pilot dump Allie a few miles offshore of the island..in the ocean.

Comment

I'm looking forward to that moment, and seeing Ava put that Horton girl in her place.

Comment

I predict the devil will take over Tripp and he’ll do awful things as the devil, this way the writers can ignore Tripp’s psychotic tendencies again.

Comment

It will be fireworks if Ava finds out!

Comment

I would like to see Ava and the devil work together to bring down both Allie and Nicole. Ava needs her own island where she can store them for a few years.

Comment

Trip should have never been with Ally and all her baggage anyways! Trip reminiscing about the night they met was freaking weird and creepy. He should reminisce about how she tried to ruin his life.

Comment

• PreciousGem
                  PreciousGem commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree. Don't like Tripp with Allie

Ava is the right person to put that Horton princess in her place.

Comment

Actually, I hope she does and takes Henry away from her. Remember, Henry is her grandchild.

Comment

• gtru1981
                    gtru1981 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So JackandJenfan you legit defined 80% of what others on the show have done in the past, whats your point? Be a great storyline, to have Ava try to take away or maybe kidnap Henry, have the Brady's and Horton's team up against Ava. Bring back Sami, would love to see Sami battle it out with Ava. In the long end, Allie does get Henry back, but gives the characters other things to do. Allie needs a new storyline that doesn't involve Tripp or Channel. Time to make her shine. Just like Ava needs to break away from boring Nicole and Rafe.

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Meh. Let her kidnap Henry. It would be something to take Allie out of her bubble. Gets Ava away from Rafe (though I hope she kills him first!). That's not how I read your post.

• pnorbert2222
                    pnorbert2222 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think Ava would want to keep Henry. She never loved Charlie...and Henry is Charlie's kid. I'm sure she will love any grandchildren Tripp gives her...but not Henry.

Ava can frame Horton princess for prison like she is now doing to Rafe.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X