Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would kristen need to go to the convent when she has an island.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would kristen need to go to the convent when she has an island.

First of all if Kristen can be anyone anywhere at anytime she really should just wear a mask and be in Salem. (she could even become Rachel's nanny).
    But since we are throwing that bit of commons sense out the door. Why would she go to the convent to hide out? You have an entire island with apparently everything you could possibly want. Part secluded island part luxury resort apparently.
    And while she was at the convent (which she was at before so it would obviously be the first place people look for her) who was taking care of Sarah?
    I'm so over the cartoons.
    I think I'll exit until Sami comes back and or they make Chanel a trouble maker again.

Who would ever believe Kristen was a nun??? This gets dumber and dumber!!!

Comment

It doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Sorry but if Sarah doesn't come out of that room, who takes care of her while Kristen is around the world kidnapping people?
        I don't think they explained it, on the contrary, Kristen really said that there is no one on the island, neither a cook nor anyone else.

Comment

• patrick4days
          patrick4days commented
          Editing a comment
          She’s lucky she’s not tied up. We’ve seen people on this show tied up and by themselves for days. Thank heavens we don’t have smell-a-vision.

This story makes no sense and we have devil possession times 2 and magical masks. Does anything make sense?

Comment

I know what you mean. Soaps have always been over the top but just mainly in the love lives department. This Syfy stuff is getting old. I mean a little bit of stuff like the island crazyness is ok. But these mask and devil stuff I am very over with.

Comment

Originally posted by mxs View Post
            I know what you mean. Soaps have always been over the top but just mainly in the love lives department. This Syfy stuff is getting old. I mean a little bit of stuff like the island crazyness is ok. But these mask and devil stuff I am very over with.
            I wouldn't even mind if they thought about the syfy universe they are creating and stuck to the rules. I was briefly watching the other day with my mother and I was like they don't even know their own rules. The devil is sometimes all knowing and sometimes he needs an address. Kristen doesn't use her disguises or her own island but she's really afraid of being caught. The devil wants Gabi out of nowhere but he was obsessed with Marlena for decades...none of it is even trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovebooks View Post
              Sorry but if Sarah doesn't come out of that room, who takes care of her while Kristen is around the world kidnapping people?
              I don't think they explained it, on the contrary, Kristen really said that there is no one on the island, neither a cook nor anyone else.
              I wondered that myself. Kristen has most recently been hiding out in the same convent she's already hidden in twice, yet apparently doesn't want to be found despite knowing people in Salem have good reason to find her even before considering Sarah. That convent is literally the first place to look. And this is a woman with magic masks that fully alter both her body and voice plus she has her own island that the rest of the DiMeras probably forgot about. Makes no sense for her to go to the convent again except as the latest plot driven garbage to allow Stayla to find her during their rather short grand adventure

So when exactly has she had time to visit Sarah? I mean from the way she talked it would seem we're to believe Kristen, not one of her goons, has visited her at least semi-regularly. But how? It seems safe to assume there is nothing but a bathroom attached to that bedroom, so she has no access to food unless Kristen provides it. Why not let Sarah out? Until recently she was there alone. Surely she could have at least been allowed in the rest of the house? If for no other reason than to care for herself. It's clear she feels trapped and given she was already injected by the drug, I can only imagine seeing just that room all this time has probably eroded her mental state even more.

None of it makes sense.

Comment

• Ilovebooks
                Ilovebooks commented
                Editing a comment
                If I were Kristen I would forge myself a mask to be in Salem next to my daughter.

Sarah from the very beginning suffered from hallucinations due to Rolf's serum, she wasn't able to take care of herself, did Kristen really leave her there alone in that condition?!
                Even now I have the feeling that Sarah is unwell, maybe Kristen drugs her periodically, not daily, so she can also get away from the island every now and then. But of course Sarah is unlikely to take care of herself if she can't get out of that room. Food? Laundry? Why can't she leave that room if she is alone in the house? Had they not specified it, I could have safely believed that Sarah was autonomous in her daily needs.

But I noticed a curious thing, Sarah's room wasn't locked, even when Kristen comes back with the peach pie the door was really open. Is it possible that Sarah is so subdued that she doesn't leave that room even though she could?

I understand that sometimes we have to suspend credibility (poor John tied up in the crypt for days without being able to use the toilets is a sad example), but in this case I would like some explanation, but I know we won't have any.

Same way Dimeras are easily tossed aside of Dimera Enterprises for any indiscretions like Chad sleeping with Gwen but Kristen can use their money and resources to hide out.

Comment

She likes gossiping with the nuns.

Comment

I am enjoying the island story but true that some parts make no sense!! Who was taking care of Sarah if there is no one else there? And why would Kristen need to hide at a convent? Continuity not thought out well. But I am still enjoying the story. Love that crazy old mansion (not the ratty couch) and i cannot wait to know more about Sarah and who she thinks her love is and why she is so attached to Kristen!! Also, love the Kristen and Abby scenes and cannot wait for more involvement with Patch and Kayla!! And finally, it is going to be a lot of fun when Chad and Tony make their way there!! They actually made new sets so the story may be around for a little while.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X